• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is This Anime Allowable?

This isn't even close to Redo of Healer so I don't know why people are bringing it up. This is just a silly little lewd ecchi series with some questionable morality.

Redo of Healer was literally dropped from its streaming services after releasing, while this one continues to be streamed on Crunchyroll. That should tell you enough.
Damn, r.i.p my chances for interspecies reviewers. And I've seen the manga and the goddess in there has low 2-C timeline destruction in a monster girl brothel anime

This is absolutely fine. It's pretty tame, all things considered. Just an ecchi with a hard ecchi focus. The scenes don't get as explicit as scenes from other ecchis, like HSDXD or Testament of Sister New Devil, let alone speaking of Redo of Healer. All three of which are allowed on this site atm.

I see no issue.

Also, I love the show.
This isn't even close to Redo of Healer so I don't know why people are bringing it up. This is just a silly little lewd ecchi series with some questionable morality.

Redo of Healer was literally dropped from its streaming services after releasing, while this one continues to be streamed on Crunchyroll. That should tell you enough.
basically this. there isn't anything about the series that would prevent it from being indexed like any other series on the wiki

Not sure why we wouldn't allow this? It's pretty tame compared to other stuff, and the plot really doesn't matter that much as we have allowed series' with plots that are literally "Have sex, become powerful"

As long as the series isn't filled with full on sex scenes, this should fine.

what about it?
That was referring to this comment here.
Damn, r.i.p my chances for interspecies reviewers. And I've seen the manga and the goddess in there has low 2-C timeline destruction in a monster girl brothel anime

But if you are curious, it is just standard ecchi school setting stuff where a human accidentally got themselves into a school of monsters and shit.

Edit: That has a human form and monsters for say students of said school

Again if it wasn't clear from my comment I'm not saying no because of the sexual content itself, I'm well aware that this wiki has worse, the problem is how the anime/manga revolves around the main character going around r@ping the magical girls, it barely has any plot whatsoever, I know a lot of lesbian mangas like for example "Sis Prison" this one revolves around the main character trying to escape a prison to save her sister but the whole prison is basically an 0rgy of lesbian sex, on other hand no one would allow this one named "Yuricam - Yurika no campus life" because it revolves around the main character having sex with girls to get money, food or a roof.

Back