• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Simpsons power of the verse

He has no feats or explanation to scale from as far as I am aware.

The size of the Simpsons/Futurama verse is at least Low 2-C, possibly higher as string theory also exists and parallel universes have been shown but the extra canonical stuff could make the verse bigger.

Okay, but is it certain that their God actually created all of it?

This god is the abrahamic one, and the cosmology could be judeo-christian in nature. Implying him to be a supreme being. Likely so since it is a show that reflects american culture.

Well, we cannot give him specific statistics without clarifications.

He is the creator and Ruler of Simpsons Verse IIRC.

Also he is the only deity in the show.

Has it been stated anywhere that he created the verse or specifically how vast it is?

I feel like one character shouldn't make a verse "decently powerful", but yeah, God is Low 2-C via well...common sense.

The real cal howard said:
I feel like one character shouldn't make a verse "decently powerful", but yeah, God is Low 2-C via well...common sense.
I said that because the power of the verse says is relative weak beign just wall level range.

So should we avoid creating a profile for the Simpsons God, or simply place the statistics as unknown?

It does say in the SImpsons wiki that he's the creator of the Universe in the Simpsons but i don't remember any statements about this

Either someone watches every episode and finds it, we trust the wiki with it (probably shouldn't) or we close this.

Wasn't Flanders once reading the bible and The Simpsons represented the origin of everything?

I think we should keep this open if someone is able to find something of value.

But God does have feats. He was going to flood Springfield and potentially the Earth, he made the Sun appear and melt away the winter, etc.

He also showed the ability to reality warp and rewind time.

God doesn't have any universal statements/showings outside non-canon material afaik. But he did create stars just by tapping the sky and some other stuff, so he isn't featless.

Kepekley23 said:
But God does have feats. He was going to flood Springfield and potentially the Earth, he made the Sun appear and melt away the winter, etc.
He also showed the ability to reality warp and rewind time.
Thank you so much Kepekley23 and GyroNutz, your imput is appreciated.

Okay, so "At least High 4-C, likely far higher" then?

If he created several stars at once, that is High 4-C. If he only created the Sun, that is just 4-C.

Well, it depends on what the rest of the staff thinks.

Oh, that was just a joke, mate. All due respect, I really don't see a problem with what we have outlined. God characters are not exactly thin on the ground in the wiki, and this one has some pretty solid feats.

Okay. I suppose that it should probably be fine, but Cal seems to disagree.

He seemed uncomfortable with making a profile based on guesswork. Now that we have something more, he might be ok

Back