• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes correct. She physically is superior to Bart and even has one shot him. This also gives her martial arts due to her ability to fight with and beat him. She had military training. I have questions on where we should place her intelligence. She has been capable of building robots in canon that can fully correct grammer, and at one point showed to be almost like An A.I. As making a different response after Lisa called him out for a grammer error it made itself, it started to do the embattled try to get out of that situation fast reaction. Question is. Where should she land. We considered smart homer gifted. Though I honestly think smart homer should at least be a genius. But could Lisa qualify for Genius or higher for her higher end stuff like the robot feat

Oh really. That's at least genius then. Cause Skinner got a possibly scale from 130 alone. A good 30 points higher.

I was going to mention her IQ; but I have been ninja'd. Genius should be a good start. I'm pretty sure there are some missing intelligence feats, but with Genius as a compromise we should be okay.

Alrighty. Genius is a good start then. If we come across more feats. We can see about upgrading or fixing accordingly.

Also. I just realized. A.I feats happen more than once with Lisa. She also helped build an A.I that could connect world wide and had actual emotions. It could feel embarrassed, it could feel sad, it could feel happy. So that's definitely worth bringing up. I'm not sure where building A.I and humanoid acting robots would land. But genius is an at least. So it's at least a good reasoning for her profile.

Her physically is just above bart. Only thing left to discuss is any special abilties to her own. Like she gets martial arts.

Like how Marge has teleportation. (Or should have).

Two cents: Weapon Mastery is a no no.

Martial arts might be good, considering she apparently learned Krav Maga and knows some grappler moves.

Agreed. She sucked with guns.

Martial arts should be good cause some episodes like her fight with bart shows she clearly knows how to fight and likely some sort of martial arts with how she fights.

Preparation. For obvious reasons. She can create some wacky stuff

Empathy Manipulation. She created an antidote that quite literally counteracts bullies and their erge to bully and attack nerds

Possibly Acrobatics. If she is as nimble as bart was when he did ballerina. Cause she took classes to.

So final tally for now of what I can recall.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Martial Arts, Preparation, Empathic Manipulation, possibly Acrobatics

Side note. Bart should have Acrobatics I think.

I'm bringing it here cause someone else said they were making the profile. So whoever said that. Do what Calaca said.

We will probably have to treat creating robots as an outlier, but (barely) genius level intelligence may be fine.

She is also usually treated as physically weaker than both Bart and adults as far as I am aware.

Skinner should also only be gifted for an IQ of 130.

I don't see how. She works with this kind of tech a lot. Building tech, antidotes to remove a bulls want to bully a nerd, making other things such like this. And it's even pretty consistent. She built a robot with minor A.I. But could only build a powerful A.I only with others help. And comparable intelligence to The of The proffessor dude who defiantly is a genius.

Skinner isn't there from the looks alone cause of his IQ. It's also being apart of an organization of apparent geniuses called the Mensa International. (Also something Lisa was brought to do to her intelligence)

Buttersamuri said:
Agreed. She sucked with guns.
Martial arts should be good cause some episodes like her fight with bart shows she clearly knows how to fight and likely some sort of martial arts with how she fights.

Preparation. For obvious reasons. She can create some wacky stuff

Empathy Manipulation. She created an antidote that quite literally counteracts bullies and their erge to bully and attack nerds

Possibly Acrobatics. If she is as nimble as bart was when he did ballerina. Cause she took classes to.

So final tally for now of what I can recall.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Martial Arts, Preparation, Empathic Manipulation, possibly Acrobatics

Side note. Bart should have Acrobatics I think.
both of them they have both done ballet in smoke in the daughter and Homer vs. Patty and Selma

Being a member of Mensa is not remotely enough to qualify according to our standards. In that case even I could have qualified when I was younger. You have to be close to real world Stephen Hawking, Leonardo Da Vinci, or Albert Einstein level.

I won't argue it. Honestly I wasn't entirely sure myself for Skinner. Tbh. It did feel weird. I just was bringing up that point that there was that justification too.

But fair point for Lisa. She is comparable to The scientist guy who has an IQ very close to their Steven Hawking. I think he was just a few points shave compared to Hawking who shows up in the episode. I think Lisa was the second smartest. Then the scientist guy. That's what I recall. That backed up with her robot and building feats I think should saftley put her in genius

Buttersamuri said:
I don't see how. She works with this kind of tech a lot. Building tech, antidotes to remove a bulls want to bully a nerd, making other things such like this. And it's even pretty consistent. She built a robot with minor A.I. But could only build a powerful A.I only with others help. And comparable intelligence to The of The proffessor dude who defiantly is a genius.
i agree

Okay. I suppose that she can be genius level then.

Lisa's commonly portrayed as gifted at the very least, probably higher.

When she was a baby she could answer math problems, and with she being able to actually create Linguo (if that's the robot's name) which has an independent A.I. is a good evidence.

She learned italian in a short amount of time.

On top of that, her IQ is consistently around 160.

• Homer's Enemy: 156.
  • Smart and Smarter: 159.
  • They saved Lisa's brain: 167.
I've been checking and both Einstein and Hawkings had 160 points so Lisa is really close in the early show and surpasses them after that.

Buttersamuri said:
Alrighty. With that discussion out of the way. Does anyone else have questions or abilties for Lisa's profile?
"Science Guy" bruh DONT you mean Professor Frink. Also I think Martin Prince and Database May have 200 IQ. I may be wrong though.

Just a note that regardless of estimations of Hawkings and Einstein being real world only about 160, they could carry out calculations that most people with higher IQ scores in tests couldn't remotely properly comprehend, including myself back when I was 18 (I am much dumber now though). Real world scientific accomplishments are a considerably better gauge.

If that's the case. If we use real world. Her IQ is now superior to that of Enstine and Hawking. As her most recent episode had showed her IQ sat 167. Progressively going up (which makes sense)

I also think that the quality of a genius can't be measured with numbers alone now. If anything it'd serve as support.

Still, Lisa should be at the very least a Gifted just with the Linguo feat, considering she made an AI by herself. The rest of the feats might justify an upgrade.

A genius status with her other feats seems fair. If her IQ is at where geniuses hit, making limited AI by herself. And made an advanced AI with help with people comparable to her. And her mechanical levels of intelligence and creation. Seems like gifted is a little under doing it. Her IQ Beforhand could have made the argument her IQ kinda wasn't there. But now there's not much reasons I see to not let her sit there. Some feats certainly should justify it. And her IQ helps too.

Creating a working A.I. at her age is definitely genius level. I am just saying that IQ tests alone are unreliable gauges. Even I scored 164 on such a test when I was 18. I wouldn't be able to score nearly as high currently, but I don't consider myself back then as a genius either, just as obsessive about constantly training to solve logic problems.

Well. Yea. An IQ test shouldn't scale much a persons intell. It's just, someone who's smarter likely has a higher IQ. But that is more so a side point at best. IQs are unreliable. I ain't no genius either and I've scored into the 155 to 160 area. But yea. I meant it as a side note. Like how Skinner has a side note for it. Her genius feats are what's to consider.

Back