• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest character for every tier part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AssaltWaffle Oh yeah, forgot about Goat simulator; didn't remember him having a profile.

Looking at it; that does look like another great example, but Caleb (Blood) and Conker the Squirrel mentioned above both seem like good candidates as well. Note, Conker does canonically have infinite lives.

@DarkDragon

So it would take resurrection cancellation to kill him. I don't think many 9-As have that.

What is your opinion on The Godwoken? Any chance against White Face?

@Assalt

Yeah, pretty much; and I personally think that could be considered Immortality Type 3.

Not familiar with those characters, but looking at their profiles; it does look like he could put up a good fight; but White Face wins in the end IMO

I'm just gonna throw out what I vouch i guess *shrugs*

7-B: Ren Fuji (speed unequalized)

7-A: Harumitsu Oosugi (Speed equalized)

1-C I can agree its YHVH cause so far he is at the edge of 1-C (The cast needed to ban together to beat him so individually YHVH likely beats them unless like Nanashi/Flynn as they are both godslayers tbf aka a sort of enemy to yhvh i think)

High 6-A: Nerose Satanel with his hax (speed equalized)

Idk just giving this out there *shrugs*

what about his megido of bellial? That interferes with higher dimensional energy tbf (Angels can only be truly killed if you wipe out their connection and energy that exists on the higher dimension which Lyle (Paradise Lost) did that with casual blasts)

Ren pretty much take care of both 7-B and 7-A speed unequal :p (Unless there is someone who i don't know that can pretty much blitz him)

If it wasn't stated before how would Archetype: Earth Arcueid Brunestud stand in the 4-B category with speed equalized/unequalized (Judging she can buy herself the small time in order to adjust her stats to be above her opponents via The Ultimate One.) She also lacks a concept of death at night, and can control the rotation of the planet to always be night.

Apocrypha Inducement said:
If it wasn't stated before how would Archetype: Earth Arcueid Brunestud stand in the 4-B category with speed equalized/unequalized (Judging she can buy herself the small time in order to adjust her stats to be above her opponents via The Ultimate One.) She also lacks a concept of death at night, and can control the rotation of the planet to always be night.
She's currently getting stomped by Sailor Moon....

Bluetrekking said:
Being Non-corporeal with Mid-Godly, type 8 and abstract existence helps him a lot as well.

Matatron could win via plot manip, otherwise the Overlord would be superior.

He doesn't need his typwriter to null powers. Its passive AoE. AKA anyone who gets near him loses their powers.

His typewriter is plot manip.

Assaltwaffle said:
He doesn't need his typwriter to null powers. Its passive AoE. AKA anyone who gets near him loses their powers.
His typewriter is plot manip.
I know, I was asking about the null.

But does the passive AoE affect abstracts? From what I have heard, you need feats of affecting them but I'm not sure if this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back