• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Super hero Squad Show Discussion Thread

KzLURu1HmEPY9GvfudZxKYXo8o49dGYooWp0-_uEw_0XppKi4wKDGbbF5RyOjOtns1EtBh49eZrQclHCFEzW3M8StR3DK6dBHbK4hwYbr_tlejppOd6kBqfRzQwb5xCMUtFnvb96=s1600

wow, Abomination doesn't mind breaking the comic itself if it's for them to win

Could someone please review and take all the Power cards in Super hero squad online?

I
Could someone please review and take all the Power cards in Super hero squad online?
I think this is something we can worry about later

“The ShS verse is quite powerful despite the series itself being manly comedy centric. Character’s regularly shake the earth just by yelling or screaming or just make giant continental sized explosions. The top tiers of the verse regularly wrap reality on a universal scale and even almost destroy the universe on accident”

Boi, Loki is broken in this series

Not only in the sense of OP but in terms of weird magical items

he literally has duplication socks that allow him to copy the appearance, voice and powers

L7Cs_JPMHId0mNrmmm5uN7P9SZ4ZJiXCtA377KuIqoN6Ss9a5azzsqgXpy-PE3q6vx3MfVZRrkPQTAOiIi3Ixp1OfygXlzkNlwyBT7Lxtc8I5xn8LLhpWVnxsPdtcUvZ_3WCpkL-=s1600

Lmao I like how Super hero Squad just make the fourth wall break be a kind of OP Precog that hardly anyone can resist

I'm looking for good renders for Dark surfer, but nothing comes out, should I go with the one for Super hero Squad online?

112-1126982_dark-surfer-full-body-super-hero-squad-online.png

NO WAY BROS, I think I have found the highest scaling feat for God tier
So, apparently in Super hero squad game MODOK tries to use the power of a fractal in a canon but it ended nuke the canon and broke the fractal into 7 smaller pieces nothing interesting until the Silver Surfer level, when he takes the fragment fractal, he doesn't use a container by mistake and when he creates a portal to travel further, he ends up going to the Fractal Fragment realm, alternate realities of ours reality, having a universe size and being a reflection of the Universe as impossible events

Assuming that each fractal fragment contains at least 3 universes and that there are 7 fragments that gives 21 universes for a single complete fractal, since I am lazy to count how many fractals there are, I would say that there are at least 30, 21x30 = 630 universes as minimum aka the infinity Sword is in halfway for 2-B

FnB663XXwAEGDtA.png

Last edited:
NO WAY BROS, I think I have found the highest scaling feat for God tier
So, apparently in Super hero squad game MODOK tries to use the power of a fractal in a canon but it ended nuke the canon and broke the fractal into 7 smaller pieces nothing interesting until the Silver Surfer level, when he takes the fragment fractal, he doesn't use a container by mistake and when he creates a portal to travel further, he ends up going to the Fractal Fragment realm, alternate realities of ours reality, having a universe size and being a reflection of the Universe as impossible events

Assuming that each fractal fragment contains at least 3 universes and that there are 7 fragments that gives 21 universes for a single complete fractal, since I am lazy to count how many fractals there are, I would say that there are at least 30, 21x30 = 630 universes as minimum aka the infinity Sword is in halfway for 2-B

FnB663XXwAEGDtA.png
Is the game cannon to the show?

Ok, the videogames that don't contradict the canon are Super hero Squad Game, Super hero Squad: comic Combat and Super hero Squad online

Super hero Squad The Infinity Guantlent seems to be an alternative line, where although the event of the first season happen(thus, Scaling can be use up to S1Ep26), the second season does not exist because it develops the events of it in a different way ( Example: Thanos has the Power Stone before the Soul Stone, Surfer steal the Infinity stones from the SHS after they beat IG Thanos)

Ok, the videogames that don't contradict the canon are Super hero Squad Game, Super hero Squad: comic Combat and Super hero Squad online

Super hero Squad The Infinity Guantlent seems to be an alternative line, where although the event of the first season happen(thus, Scaling can be use up to S1Ep26), the second season does not exist because it develops the events of it in a different way ( Example: Thanos has the Power Stone before the Soul Stone, Surfer steal the Infinity stones from the SHS after they beat IG Thanos)
I feel like this should be included in the summary of the verse or something

What you all thought about this? put every herald tier in high 5-A, likely 4-B?

level 4-B comes from 5 things

scaling down the infinity Dagger which is superior to a fractal (not overloaded) which can create and control a black hole, this is why the heroes weren't automatically disintegrated by a Doom going in for the kill

Backscaling to Silver surfer and Doctor strange who attacks can clashed with an 8 fractal powered Dormmamu and SS destroy the Infinity Dagger

Assume that the Reptil's Fractal must be in the same league (maybe weaker) as the one used to create the BH

Scaling to Sentry who has the power of a million supernova aka 1 megafoe

Thor surviving an attack from the power gem, which shouldn't be infinitely weaker when it destroyed half the galaxy by mistake

scaling down the infinity Dagger which is superior to a fractal (not overloaded) which can create and control a black hole, this is why the heroes weren't automatically disintegrated by a Doom going in for the kill

Backscaling to Silver surfer and Doctor strange who attacks can clashed with an 8 fractal powered Dormmamu and SS destroy the Infinity Dagger

Assume that the Reptil's Fractal must be in the same league (maybe weaker) as the one used to create the BH

Thor surviving an attack from the power gem, which shouldn't be infinitely weaker when it destroyed half the galaxy by mistake

Make sense.

Seems reasonable

With this Infinity Sword, I will rule the Universe!

Back