• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Super hero Squad Show Discussion Thread

I'll do Iron Man and possibly Wolverine afterwards, just provide me some scans that you already found, and I'll be set
Ok, the scans are hard to get, since most of them are 1/5 of episode or come from Dailymotion so you can't copy the exact timeframe

i think in the case of dailymotion stuff we can put the scans in the feats part and use the timemark like how i did with Thanos profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thanos_(Avengers_Assemble)?so=search

Hold on, what tier is iron man supposed to be in this verse?
At most Tier high 5-A, likely 4-B
some feats for Tony

Strenght
His energy recharges the entire Helicarrier which was almost exhausted (the ship uses a Nuclear reactor). (16:15)
With the help of Thor and Wolverine, he battles and destroy a perfect robotic copy of the Hulk.
Tony fight against Crimson Dynamo and Magneto amplified by a Fractal while his armor is in 85% of power
Tony, Thor and New Captain Marvel superheat a disk of space gas that lights up the universe (meaning they're somewhat comparable if it took all 3's power). (18:53
Tony LS is equal to Doom own (16:55)
Durability

He survived an attack from a Doom´s Dominator Cannon, same cannon affect Surfer, Thor and Falcom
Although his armor was destroyed, he managed to survive the power of the infinity dagger.
Withstood a casual attack from Galactus' power cosmic and sent back to the moon by Thanos, the impact was strong enough to shake the moon (he was simply dizzy from the speed at which his body was subjected). (0:40)
His armor was overloaded by a Fractal and it exploded with enough force to destroy the M meteorite.
Withstood an Planet explosion (22:00)
Speed

He was able to fly and intercept various objects that were re-entering the planet
Tony can react and later reflect attacks of the from the power (4:00)
Dodge Dark Surfer´s attacks
His forcefield reflect Surfer attacks
Diveces:
Fractal locator and container
Underwater armor
Has a mind control blocking device
Stasis Field (13:40)
invisibility devices (15:32)

I can't find a good render for it, lemme show you what I got:

just use the verse page, it look 100x time better

just use the verse page, it look 100x time better
alright, updated (y)

Guys I found a way to link a specific time in DailyMotion:

After the link, you gotta add this: ?start=xxx

The xxx is meant to represent the chosen time, which must be in seconds

Guys I found a way to link a specific time in DailyMotion:

After the link, you gotta add this: ?start=xxx

The xxx is meant to represent the chosen time, which must be in seconds
images

Btw i think the Stark Stealthizer would be better on the team profile (if we make one) considering the device is specifically for the Helicarrier

Yo Oliver do you perhaps have a link to this? I watched the episode about three times and haven't found this ability from Tony
bruh, I don't get notifications but yes, I can't find it now, but something interesting is that after watching the chapter again Tony says that the Helicarrier can cause a nuclear fission reaction capable of ending humanity

11:20

Last edited:
Back