• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The title for tier 1-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, I appreciate my Transcendent being considered this seriously. Thanks for giving my idea the thought you guys have.

outerverse seems to have more on a pro than a con comparing to transcendent imho but that's just me

Another pro for Outerverse

- If it catches on we'd be responsible for one part of the VS. vernacular and that'd be pretty dang cool B)

I want Outerverse.

Okay. It seems like we are going with Outerverse then.

I will be busy with the daily backlog for the next few hours, and then have to try to rewrite the Alternative Canon and Composite Profiles page, so I am going to be quite busy.

I will handle the Tiering System and Multiverse pages, but would anybody else be willing to adjust all of the 1-A profiles in the following manner?

Attack Potency and Durability:

Hyperverse level+ -> Outerverse level

High Hyperverse level+ -> High Outerverse level

Striking Strength and Range:

Hyperversal+ -> Outerversal

High Hyperversal+ -> High Outerversal

What about range tho? Change that as well?

And Azzy seems to have the ropes for this easily so i'm not able to edit much. Not that there's any problems with that, tho...

Yes. Range as well. Good catch. I will update the description.

I have now updated the Tiering System, Multiverse, Durability, and Striking Strength pages.

It seems so. Holy crap i didn't think we had that many 1-A's tho. ^^;

But yeah it was good to do some more contributions again at least. Thanks Azzy for the big help on this. :)

I at least got a couple Mythos pages....yeah~

Yes. Thank you for the help.

Did you remember to change the Striking Strength and Range statistics as well?

Since the topic has been dealt with, I suppose that I should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back