• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Vs Battles Meme Poll

DragonEmperor23 said:
but their whole argument was that Thunder would kill himself and HtH wouldn't work on MoP. So that would make it a stomp since Thunder can't hurt MoP in any way.
don't take this from me please

iirc, i think one of the starting condition was them both knowing where each other are

So then it would be inconclusive if MoP would die from HtH. HtH can't even effect 0 dimensional beings though so it would be a stomp for MoP.

^
he almost dies from using it now iirc, plus it's been a meme for a long time so it's defintitely dead
~ Me​
That didn't make any sense at all.

i revision was done a while ago and it decided that using Longinus almost kills reinhard, and he's been a meme basically ever since he was a thing

Hl3 or bust said:
i revision was done a while ago and it decided that using Longinus almost kills reinhard, and he's been a meme basically ever since he was a thing
No, that never happened and never was suggested lol. Where did you even pulled that. Even if the meme is old that doesn't change literally nothing, it's still my favorite meme from here.

Dziga said:
Hl3 or bust said:
No, that never happened and never was suggested lol. Where did you even pulled that.
i coulda sworn that got accepted

nvm then

Back