• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Reborn from this thread. Part II is here.

The rules are simple:

• Who's the strongest character(s) in their respective tiers?
  • There can be multiple in one tier, so long as either the match would end up as inconclusive, or it's divided up into either Speed Equalized or Speed Unequalized.
  • You can add your own characters.
  • Give reasoning as to why they're the strongest in that tier!
  • If nothing's put in parenthesis next to the character's name [ex: Linx Rifelson (Blood Form)], then that means it's the character's strongest form.
  • The same character can be put in multiple tiers.
  • Stat amping or increasing power level beyond your character's tier will not count, as that's going past the character's current tier. Hax that's above their tier however is still allowed.
  • Just for practicality sake, here's the Tiering System.
With those out of the way, here are the strongest on the wiki (according to people who reply to this thread)!!!

Tier N/A:

Tier Variable:

Tier 11:

• C: Nanashi Nicht Sagend
  • B: (None on the wikia so far)
Tier 10:

Tier 9:

Tier 8:

• C: Lithia Pacifica Evildoer (Slightly irritated)
    • High C: Masaki Kurijoro
Tier 7:

Tier 6:

Tier 5:

• B: Master Matter (5-B key)
    • Low B: Aeliza Faintree (Normal Form)
Tier 4:

Tier 3:

• B: Kirby (Kirby and the Eclipse Wand)
  • A: Master Matter
Tier 2:

• C: Tenebris
    • Low C: Erika Almacia Fernandiel
Tier 1:

Tier 0: Everyone in this tier.

Remember, this is a subjective list. Everything here may not be final and can even be changed!

Hmmmm, out first contender!

Other people can argue that their character is stronger than these!

Edit: Keep in mind that Low 2-C, High 2-A, High 5-A, etc are part of C, B, and A as well!

I know two people who can topple Shifuto off the list: Erika and Tenebris (possibly Linx too :^). We haven't really concluded that yet though).

Nineveh might fit in here somewhere.

And do High 1-A count for this or just 1-A's only?

Verbotenes and Unentschlossener could be contenders for the 4-C Spot, hax as well as a hefty degree of strength play in two both characters.

Eeeeehh, High 1-A's are closer to tier 0, so just 1-A's.

Edit: Gonna have to fight Densetsu for that High 2-A spot, only their highest versions are allowed. XP

Link for Verbotenes and Unentscholossener?

Added everyone except for Nineveh (What tier should I put and reasoning. XP) and Loki (Gotta give reasons as to why he'd beat Aege, since he's occupying 5-B right now).

I don't think any of my characters could make it. Omega Guiomar is the only one that stands a chance, defeating YHVH and taking his throne. I didn't even finish his profile yet.

Added. Anyone wanna try to argue against any of the characters listed being the strongest?

That, or we can fill up all the other spots before arguing that.

Augustus H. Faust for 4-B.

Higher Dimensional Mind Manipulation, Potent hax that he does casually like Absolute Zero or Existence Erasure, Existence as the origin point means that he can't die unless this guy is killed, Nullifies Power Nullification, etc.

I could go on.

Conquest for strongest 2-A.

Arguably the strongest 3-D character in the Ovenverse. Zentu, who is capable of one-shotting 2-As, who can one-shot 2-As, who can one-shot 2-As, couldn't even scratch this guy. Also, as the origin point of this guy, he has all his powers, albiet to a lesser extent.

Added Faust, though you have to argue that Conquest would beat Nineveh in a fight or at least inconclusive, since she's occupying the 2-A tier right now.

I'm going to regret this...

The King of Kittens for 3-C. Speed Equalized and within his room. He's on a higher End of the Galaxy level scale, has several hundreds, potentially many more years of combat, has exceedingly powerful ice abilities which are all fast and potent, not to mention they all carry his absolute Zero affect. An extremely powerful Time Stop Affect that negs resistances to the ability the ability itself which he isn't very afraid to pull out, can harm an insane amount of things with Nightbreakers, along with destroying practically any kind of magical barrier, both him and his attacks are resistant to many potent hax, and at this point, he isn't afraid to use his existence annihalating Blade. Not to mention the swords other ability as well as the fact that within his room, he can mess up matter and the laws of physics over extremely potently.

Added.

Also woo, we have tier 3 completely filled now! It's not permanent though, it may still be possible to find someone stronger than them.

Still want to dispute 2-A.

As I have said before, Conquest utterly destroys Zentu who one-shot insanely above baseline 2-As. Also, he can nullify power nullification, resist almost every attack in the book, bypass High-Godly Regenerationn, telepathically challenge Eternals, etc.

To top it all off, he can not only destroy Regular Space, but the void that comes after as well.

He's basically Augustus on stroids.

I feel so so dirty for nominating my own character ;~;

But anyways:

Tehom certain...... perhaps... could not be the strongest 2-A but it could be a pretty good contender (or not... probably not), given it has immunity to... lots of things, as the literal embodiments / source of Duality as an idea can't affect it in any way, and it is basically:

Tehom >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tehom's Fragments >>> The Primal Twins >>>>>>> Children of The Great Cat = The Aether >>>>>>> Domains of The Children >>>> Gate to Eternity >>>>> Daath >>>> The Void >>>> Time Bubbles (Infinite 2-A Constructs contained in Daath, infinitely dwarfed by The Void. Basically both of them are parts which compose the entirety of Daath)

....i still feel disgusting ;~;

Here comes canditants from tales of nephilim...

Cultist for 9-C, Archbishop for High 5-A and The Destroyer for 4-A thanks to hax...

Ares (LOT) (Tales of nephilim), for 6-C and maybe even 6-B. I think he can go far with ``Warrior Madness and his energy absorbtion).

Existence for Low 1-C, beated Darkness another Low 1-C character and poor Darkness has collect his pieces for millenium to be whole again.

Filiph as ``tree god`` for High 2-A, to seal this monster it needed combined power from Atropos, Lahkesis and Clotho beings who are 5th dimensional and they can eat 5th dimensional constructs for breakfeast.

I think D-9341 could have a shot for "strongest" 9-A character. He basically is just a pain in the butt because he turns back time, and resurrects from most things thrown at him. He kinda has a lot of hax but I'll leave it up to you.

I was trying to avoid coming into this thread and bragging about how strong my own characters are but whatever.

Super / Pure Mastema for the strongest 3-C.

Billions of years of experience and knowledge. Extremely potent death hax that can instantly kill abstract beings who will survive as long as they're remembered and as long as their actions continue to have consequences and exist across multiple universes, negating their immortality and Regenerationn. Time manipulation that can be used to accelerate billions of years in under a second. Curses that make everything in their victim's life go wrong from that point on by manipulating probability, causality, and everyone they've ever met and that can be used to resurrect herself if she's killed. Universe busting attacks. Being able to spam billions of one of her most powerful attacks at once, when each one can manipulate space, time, and causality to make sure it hits her opponents. The ability to make all of her attacks instantly hit through magic.

Being able to summon alternate versions of herself with the same set of powers. Resistances to basically everything, including her own extremely potent death magic.

And Observer for 4-A. Omnipresence, abstract existence and incredibly potent immortality. Conceptual, causality, time, and probability manipulation. The same ability to cut out the physical part of her attacks so that they hit instantly as Mastema.

GreyFang82 said:
I think D-9341 could have a shot for "strongest" 9-A character. He basically is just a pain in the butt because he turns back time, and resurrects from most things thrown at him. He kinda has a lot of hax but I'll leave it up to you.

i was about to say that napstablook could be it, but he is less haxed compared to his canon form, because this napstablook on this wiki is about to lose with the votes

Okay, let's do this...

@GreyFang yes you can recommend characters other than your own. Also added your recommendation.

@Venatrix aded.

@Ovens and Ultima Reality good reasoning, but who would win in a fight between Conquest and Tehom. That has to be solved first before I add any of those two. Removed Nineveh from her spot though (sorry Aeyu :c).

@Lekmos added, added, added, added, and added. Only thing I didn't add yet is Filiph, as you have to give arguments as to why he'd either beat or have an inconclusive match with Densetsu, who's currently occupying High 2-A right now.

@Prom added Observer, but it seems as if Mastema and King of Kittens would be a good matchup. If you can argue that Mastema would win or would have an inconclusive match, then I'll add her.

Really? Just because they can one shot 2-A's or bypass dura, their hax are nowhere near the levels hers are at .-. Not to mention she can also bypass dura and can resist reality warping/etc. She's by no means baseline 2-A .0. she can create continuums with her energy alone that possess all possibility .-.

ALSO DAT OMNILOCK

It never specifies they can get rid of High-Godly regen, either, so...

I think we need a vs Match Ovens o:

(totally friendly gesture, by the way, I'm not even upset :p)

@Aeyu

But

Omnilock is existing outside of / transcending existence

Tehom transcends existence and nonexistence

so dats pretty even

meep

I'll just make a thread for Mastema and the King of Kittens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back