• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
God dammit, I only saw the tier and not the AP.

Time to go on the search again... (unless someone can recommend one C=)

So this is concluded, more or less. Which gets added?

Oh come on! He was 2-B like a couple weeks ago! >:T

Changed.

Changed.

I think you should add that Batman won with prep, and the Observer would win without Batman's prep.

GreyFang82 said:
Question, If a match ends with a inconlusive do the two have to share the spot?
Yes, I think so

Yup, they share a spot.

Also the current 3-C's would like a talk with Shadya...

I also don't think they'll be able to take out the current 9-A, but maybe make a battle royale between the three.

Her hax is lacking, but powerful. True godly regen + can erase beings from existence and non-existence.

God no, I'm not that crazy. Lol

Just a notification, I have a high 2-A profile that is not done yet, but could possibly compete for his respective spot.

Also about the High 1-B match, I'd like to have Monarch Laciel here so we can all talk about the match with each other and decide in a well organized manner

Do I have to create a vs match for both The King of Kittens and Mastema for a challenge at 3-C?

Sounds good, but please do it in the vs thread, cuz this thread's getting preeeetty long.

Also mkay @Mega, maybe they can join in. To be honest the 2-A match right now is between Conquest, Tehom, and Core's Avatar.

At some point, you may need to make a part 2 to this thread. Just so we can make this thread less cluttered

Yup. I'll probably wait for the 180th or 200th comment before I do that.

Colonel Krukov said:
Do I have to create a vs match for both The King of Kittens and Mastema for a challenge at 3-C?
A battle royale perhaps?

^ Pretty much a battle royale, or just combine them in one thread. One round for King, another for Mastema.

Going to remake the thread when the character is complete. That's going to be a long time.

To be honest Swamp Thing can pose a threat to Augustus H. Faust for 4-B if speed is equalized, and Linx Rifelson for High 3-A if speed is unequalized.

If Augustus is unequalized, well.... "Timeless: Allows Augustus to transcend Time. This allows Augustus to travel anywhere in time. He can also, speed it up, slow it down, or outright stop it."

and if Linx is equalized, well... "A never ending amount of durability negating galaxies that scale to Linx's maximum speed."

Xmark12 said:
To be honest Swamp Thing can pose a threat to Augustus H. Faust for 4-B if speed is equalized, and Linx Rifelson for High 3-A if speed is unequalized.

If Augustus is unequalized, well.... "Timeless: Allows Augustus to transcend Time. This allows Augustus to travel anywhere in time. He can also, speed it up, slow it down, or outright stop it."

and if Linx is equalized, well... "A never ending amount of durability negating galaxies that scale to Linx's maximum speed."
Nigh-Omnipresent>Infinite. Although it may be some other speed, not sure what criteria "He filled an entire universe with himself to create all of its matter" qualifies as, as speed.

Speed equal maybe a good match though.

I can make a thread for both when I get the time.

That's what I meant in the Swamp Thing vs Linx Rifelson situation if it's speed unequalized. If speed equalized, welll... that's what I meant by "A never ending amount of durability negating galaxies that scale to Linx's maximum speed."

Sorry, I'm blind sometimes and can't read, lol

Apeiros could potentially take the 4-B spot by being able to manipulate all 3-Dimensional boundaries outside of her own universe which otherwise limits her, however, I am not entirely sure how she could put Augustus Down entirely...this will be tough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back