• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
AllanShadow78 said:
ohh, so you create a list of who are the strongest characters from their tiers?

can you check my character Arashi Tsureki?

also, if you dont mind, tell me about an error or something i can add and/or change about him.
Look who's in the speed blitzing game. Also, he can probably take the Low 6-B spot. And even the High 6-A one too.

AllanShadow78 said:
im not really into the speed blitzing, i just like super fast characters

Really think he could take both?
Low 6-B almost for sure, High 6-A is a possibility, but Satan has a thing to him that makes him quite a bit (Now that I think about it, Satan probably wins that one eventually, or stalemates).

Also, I keep forgetting, @Xmark, Redardant can be removed from that High 6-A spot, since he can't even hit Satan.

im pretty sure it will be stalemate at best. he won't be touched if speed is normal and if equalized, well then it will still be inconclusive, since he has no way of destroying him.

So I just checked Apeiros out and she cant actually put down Muteki Ex-Aid. Everything is resisted or flat out a non factor to him. I'll let the current 4-B Match finish first but yeaaah

Doubt Ex-Aid can get past Hunter's power null though.

Xmark12 said:
@Reinhard hmm... I feel like both of em have hax to make up for it.

@Drag they used to be Fate's profiles iirc.
Also he has Methselah Aura that came from fear of uncertainty from the multiverse, including habitants in higher dimensions, which is near-infinite. Can they resistant to that?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Xmark12 said:
@Reinhard hmm... I feel like both of em have hax to make up for it.

@Drag they used to be Fate's profiles iirc.
Also he has Methselah Aura that came from fear of uncertainty from the multiverse, including habitants in higher dimensions, which is near-infinite. Can they resistant to that?
.... What is this? xD

See, problem with that is, Kabuto's Zecter would count that as a loss. As such, it will reverse the time on Kabuto and change the probability and strings of fate on Kabuto to better suit and resist the thing that made him lose in the first place. It's basically Time Rewind/Ressurrection + Reactive Evolution but on steroids.

The only way to defeat Kabuto permanently is to destroy all Zecters in the Infinite Magniverse (2-A). And Zecters are machines, they don't have traditional human minds despite being sentient. So hesitation or uncertainty (Especially with machines that manipulate the strings of fate) isn't a problem with Zecters.

I is done arguing. Go finish the current vs battle thread first m8

Nvm, Satanael's downgraded to 6-C. I think he takes it with N/0 with contact to change him conceptually to something else entirely. Hydra won't blitz either even attack speed. As I said on HGW, Monarch. I'll kick your ass ovo.

If nobody is gonna take it up, I think Sir Crimso can temporarily get High 6-B. While he isn't as hax'd as most, I think he's an okay-battle at least. Time-Stop isn't really anything special but Infinite Time-Clones each just as strong as the original is pretty Good of a Hax

Akreious said:
If nobody is gonna take it up, I think Sir Crimso can temporarily get High 6-B. While he isn't as hax'd as most, I think he's an okay-battle at least. Time-Stop isn't really anything special but Infinite Time-Clones each just as strong as the original is pretty Good of a Hax
I've decided to change Saionia to a High 6-B, so Crimson will have to fight for it.

Xmark12 said:
Just tell me anything I'll add.
Well, Doctor Strange (Great Visitor) was mentioned for High 6-B in the thread after Akreious forgot about it. But Saionia blitzes to heck (Speed Unequal), and with a statement I'll probably add at some point after that thread is concluded, even his "I've come to bargain!" thing won't turn it for his favor.

Strange gets Speed Equal, though

Saionia has a 5-B form, if nobody has another 5-B that will take it.

AllanShadow78 said:
so after changing Raioz, i want to know how he can fair up to the people at the same Tier he is in.
He is still in progress and I feel as he should not take any spot here until he is completely done.

AllanShadow78 said:
well, if you feel like that then sure.

Also, to let you know, i dont plan on giving/making him tier 1. At least not yet
Keep all of his pages away from tier 1. It'd be best that way. (Even though hax abilities alone would tell someone that character was made for the sake of being OP)

yeah, i still don't know how to make a proper tier 1 page so away he stays.

I don't think he was made to be OP, i've seen the drafts for AnonymouX's stories. All of Raioz's fights were won with strategy, and help (the villains were almost always stronger and more haxxed than Raioz). Raioz did win fights on his own, just not main villain fights.

That's the original, and still made to be OP, as with those powers, just about any interesting story with difficult fights would most certainly be PIS filled stories. (Continue this on my wall if you want to continue this, I don't want to derail this thread)

Making an announcement here, it was voted on this thread that "almighty" powers from High 1-As or 0s are now banned from all vs threads, including this. As such, any points of a character being here because of High 1-A hax are now moot.

How many characters does that include...?

I mean, Mebius draws power from a Tier 0, but none of his powers are "almighty" (besides numerous feats of it 1-shotting 1-As ;L)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back