• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaaat?

Was that a retcon or new plot? Wasn't Hunter the past incarnation of Augustus? How did Hunter become even more powerful?

I retconned Hunter and Augustus being the same person. They retain all their abilities, but Hunter is Hunter, and Augustus is Augustus.

Take it like Augustus is Hunter from another universe.

Meh Fork it

To celebrate a name change and some OCD driven revisions, Jack Alsandair, formerly Reed, still a Hobo that Solos, should be able to tie for High 5-A, speed equal at the very least.

Both of their abilities, Jack's Type 8 and Kabuto's timeloop madjig, make them incredibly hard to kill, to the point either of them would probably just give up. Probability manipulation shouldn't work considering Jack's able to resist fate, a superior form by definition (Read: What could happen vs what will happen), so Jack could easily continuously punch him out, which reactive evolution and aformentioned partial acasuality will let him just grow continuously stronger and maintain his strength. Especially considering if Kabuto pulls EE, he'll get a huge power boost as he's brought back. Maybe even to the point that he'll grow to Akreious level MFTL+ if he's stupid enough to beat him up that many times, but that's unlikely, and I'm mainly going for Speed Equal.

Oh, yeah, another thing, due to Jack's soul based awareness, you'd need to attack him magically to KO him, so Incap won't be an option for Kabuto. Not to mention, his stamina makes it so that even if you did hit him magically, you would need to hit him really, really hard.

DMUA said:
Meh Fork it
To celebrate a name change and some OCD driven revisions, Jack Alsandair, formerly Reed, still a Hobo that Solos, should be able to tie for High 5-A, speed equal at the very least.

Both of their abilities, Jack's Type 8 and Kabuto's timeloop madjig, make them incredibly hard to kill, to the point either of them would probably just give up. Probability manipulation shouldn't work considering Jack's able to resist fate, a superior form by definition (Read: What could happen vs what will happen), so Jack could easily continuously punch him out, which reactive evolution and aformentioned partial acasuality will let him just grow continuously stronger and maintain his strength. Especially considering if Kabuto pulls EE, he'll get a huge power boost as he's brought back. Maybe even to the point that he'll grow to Akreious level MFTL+ if he's stupid enough to beat him up that many times, but that's unlikely, and I'm mainly going for Speed Equal.

Oh, yeah, another thing, due to Jack's soul based awareness, you'd need to attack him magically to KO him, so Incap won't be an option for Kabuto. Not to mention, his stamina makes it so that even if you did hit him magically, you would need to hit him really, really hard.
You, me, thread, 1v1 me m8

OwO

devourer of gods eats both 5-Cs, rip Ainz and Oculoid

And jay's 1-A stuff beats Freemont's high 1-B stuff by literally an infinite margin

ZephyrosOmega said:
devourer of gods eats both 5-Cs, rip Ainz and Oculoid
And jay's 1-A stuff beats Freemont's high 1-B stuff by literally an infinite margin

I feel like you forgot that Ainz has True Death that PREVENTS resurrection, which is what would cause Devourer of Gods to revive in a stronger form. The instant kill it has doesn't matter as Ainz has a numerous amounts of resurrection items, and the All-Seeing Eye of God allows Ainz to gain all the info he needs to defeat Devourer. Oh, and Ultimate Clockworks. And Time Break allows Ainz a massive "speed" advantage, Ainz even in canon can see right through Invisibility, and I don't see resistance to Absolute Zero on Devourer's page.

And The Goal of All speed is too much speed allows Ainz to ABSOLUTELY speed blitz Devourer to hell and back.

So.

Yeah.

Also Devourer's "Universal" feats implies 3-A, not Low 2-C.

Megamangohan said:
Tier High 2-A
@Omega, would you like justification to why he has everything?
It should be on his page. It's pretty tacky to just submit a character with a long list of powers with no justification. It makes it look like you just created them to get a spot.

To explain where he got every power from will take me a very long time, so I'll chip at the explanations as time goes on.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
I have sent a notice to him, and I feel like that, until the page is fixed, it cannot be put here.
Well there you go. On another note, Ouroboros would just resist all of its powers anyway via adaptation.

Jack and Kabuto can literally do nothing to eachother, speed equalized or not, so they kinda tie out. Though, the unequal end is sort of being discussed kinda

No it makes Eli Shane the strongest High 8-C

Oh yeah that reminds me I may want to make a CRT since I can't just change statistics no matter how forking obscure the verse is

"This character will be subject to major revisions soon. So please do not use him in any VS battles at this time. Thank you."

Pretty sure this means Wiki's strongest as well, so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back