• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
that moment when your characters aren't in the top 1000
That moment when you have the audacity to even meme about this actually meaning anything

That might sound passive agressive but as I've said before, Wiki's Strongest is a bigger joke then DB Powerlevels.

Speaking of that....

User blog:Sera Loveheart/Why Paradise Apocrypha is Being Deleted

Every Paradise Apocrypha character needs to be taken off.

That might sound passive agressive but as I've said before, Wiki's Strongest is a bigger joke then DB Powerlevels.
No u

stop hurting my feelings with your passive agressiveness :^)

Shadowbokunohero said:
Gets Vaporized by the sheer accuracy considering my character is legit on the list and if not for the fact that the current High 7-C has EE I'd put up one of my ow

At 300 comments, I'll make a new thread on this. Also reasons for Ark being High 2-A?

Yep, but she can summon infinite number of Ultimate Dragon and they are infinity of Infinity stronger than baseline of outerversal being

Xeon9874 said:
Yep, but she can summon infinite number of Ultimate Dragon and they are infinity of Infinity stronger than baseline of outerversal being
I'm pretty sure a lot of 1-As can outclass that...

Why are 1-As stacked by infinity.... Quantity means nothing to a 1-A.

Sera Loveheart said:
Why are 1-As stacked by infinity.... Quantity means nothing to a 1-A.
Also, Baseline Outerversal. That kind of isn't possible, since there is no point in 1-A where if you were any weaker, you drop to High 1-B all of a sudden.

Yeah, we need to accept that ACF's standards don't work with us. 1-As can be stronger than each other in-verse through qualitative measures such as Taikyoku or the "stairway to the Creator" in Umineko but they have no relevance to another verse and therefore a baseline 1-A from one verse can be superior to a really strong 1-A from another. Simply put there is no baseline and you can't stack infinity to make it stronger. What makes a 1-A stronger depends solely on the verse mechanics.

Let's say Monarch is 1-A via being some immensely superior to Gargoyle to a point where Gargoyle's attacks can't do anything to Monarch. Both exist in the same verse btw.

Then there's Ryukama from another verse, who'd be 1-A solely for fulfling the baseline requirements to be 1-A, yet also be the creator of everything in his verse, be the source of all sources, unchanging, and supreme, and stated to beyond several concepts and theories that are restrictions to Moanrch in his verse. Who's stronger? Monarch who is above a baseline 1-A? Or Ryukama who is a baseline 1-A but has less qualitiative restrictions? See the issue with using the term "baseline" for 1-As?

Anime Characters Fight wiki, where we got Tiers, 2, 1 and 0 from.

Well most of my 1-As are basically transcending eachother by varying degrees. Zen'O is basically in a cycle of infinite-transcendings.

Like, in any given moment, Zen'O is to another 1-A as a 1-A is to an 11-C. And then that being transcends upwards above Zen'O so Zen'O is now the equivalent of an 11-C in comparison, and then Zen'O Transcends so that previous 1-A is now the equivalent to 11-C, and well you see how this gets ridiculous even given this example.

Not sure how that works since Outerversal is already transcending everything else under it but.... elggmamoa

Akreious said:
Well most of my 1-As are basically transcending eachother by varying degrees. Zen'O is basically in a cycle of infinite-transcendings.
Like, in any given moment, Zen'O is to another 1-A as a 1-A is to an 11-C. And then that being transcends upwards above Zen'O so Zen'O is now the equivalent of an 11-C in comparison, and then Zen'O Transcends so that previous 1-A is now the equivalent to 11-C, and well you see how this gets ridiculous even given this example.

Not sure how that works since Outerversal is already transcending everything else under it but.... elggmamoa

I'm working on a verse offsite where all of the characters can transcend in much the same way -- endlessly.

It's far from completion, but when I get 'er done, Suggsverse is going to look like petty by comparison. Lionel likes to abuse WoG without sufficient feats to back it up, although his ideas are nonetheless very interesting. I should build on that concept, and perhaps improve it.

>Suggsverse is going to look like Petty in comparison

RUNS THE FORK AWAY

Akreious said:

What you're describing are qualitative differences. The difference between a 1-A and 11-C isn't infinite (not saying you claimed that, but that's how people are treating it). The tier system is designed where each higher dimension is more than countably infinite times greater than the preceeding number. That means the difference between 5-D and 1-D is several degrees of infinity. Once you reach 1-A such quantative comparisons become meaningless. Outerversal beings are only restricted by in-universe and subjective concepts that prevent them from being "questionably" omnipotent. Although, there's claims that High 1-As are to 1-As what 1-As are to 11-Cs but once too many nuances become a factor they are downgraded to 1-A (hence why High 1-A shouldn't exist, at least as "omnipotent with minor limits"). So yes, infinity^infinity times 1-A means nothing, you can't add or multiply uncountable infinity.

This may sound biased as I just added the profile, but Perfect Bidoof for High 6-B unequal? Far higher speed, and leads with Transmutation that turns the opponent into a powerless Bidoof.

Unless that transmutation also removes intelligence, Strange is going to be just as powerful as a Bidoof since Magic comes from skill with drawing energy from the multiverse, the physical body has nothing to do with it (Like that guy who doesn't have a hand in the movie).

If perfect Bidoof monologues for a start, Strange casts Time Loop after sensing Perfect Bidoof and keeps the cycle going until he wins. And assuming this is the Perfect Bidoof in Pokemon Rusty, he would. Especially since Strange is extremely well-mannered so he won't go "You're a threat, die" like he did to all those gangster people.

Uhhh... Speed Unequal has Saionia, not Strange, even though I asked Mark to remove all Ragnerverse characters on here due to revisions. (Seriously Mark, I still want that to happen. I'll discuss them going back after they're revised)

But with her, basically same deal with the "It ain't nullin magic here", cause transmutation wouldn't do anything to prevent her from using her supply, which isn't affected by form. So she can literally just "surprise!" put the maze on Bidoof GG. In character, Perfect Bidoof wouldn't expect it, even at major speed advantages. And Concentrated Defense is probably gonna become basically an activated Willpower Defense (See Gyrohem (Verse) for that), where it resists a lot of hax while active, but that's not really mattering here too much.

With Strange, see above.

It's not nulling magic, it's turning them into something without magic that has 10-A stats at best.

It's not like he'd leave them there; being thousands of times faster, he can do that and wave his hand to destroy them before they can think.

He killed everyone but Rusty pretty much straight away, only reason he waited for Rusty to throw a poke ball was likely PIS.

Alright, I just looked back at the end of Pokemon Rusty, and turns out his MFTL+ feat is wanked. It's him in space, but they don't ever get to something super far out, and is interstellar at most, but probably even just within our solar system, since the locations shown resemble Earth and Mars. Nothing near the whole galaxy.

Also, not sure how the explosion gets a + in AP without a calculation, so I will ignore that +.

As for his in character stuff, yeah the SBA does mean willing to kill, so there is that, but he didn't do his hand wave kill till quite a bit after the doofing.

He's also doing that to someone (Talking about Saionia here, not Strange) who does have magic influencing her durability quite a bit, so that durability won't go down very much, meaning one shotting isn't gonna be a thing, and quite a bit of her abilities, including her maze portal and just about all of her defensive abilities, are activated by mere thought. So either she gets maze off cause Bidoof can't kill her fast enough, or her defensive abilities say no.

GyroNutz said:
It's not nulling magic, it's turning them into something without magic that has 10-A stats at best.
It's not like he'd leave them there; being thousands of times faster, he can do that and wave his hand to destroy them before they can think.

He killed everyone but Rusty pretty much straight away, only reason he waited for Rusty to throw a poke ball was likely PIS.
If he isn't nulling magic then he can't negate Strange's magic since he is not reliant on his physical body to cast anything. If he uses Doof and strange still has the Eye, he timestops as a Bidoof and proceeds to do whatever. Time reverse until Perfect Bidoof was never born and stop the creator from doing so is one way.

He almost never does that in-character. He always "Doofs" and even against hunter man once he used his vengeance, he didn't "Handwave" at all. Plus, again, Strange is very well-mannered so he'd almost 100% take the chance to monologue his plans out.

Edit: Oh and Strange can instantly teleport with thoughts, no cast time as well.

Edit Edit: Isn't Saionia supposed to be deleted?

@Drag-O he states that they will travel the galaxy, and one of the next scenes is him passing by numerous stars.

There is a calculation tho

Once she's a Bidoof, she'd have base durability of a 10-A. Even magically enhanced, he can kill her easily.

@Akreious time reverse an acausal?

Acasuality only negs time reversal if you're a type 4. Bidoof has type 1.

Oh ok. Still, I don't think Doctor Strange can think before he's dead, given the gap in speed.

Except you explicitly stated that he starts with transmutation. By the time Strange is a bidoof and casting spells, it's too late since Bidoofs are normally powerless and he wouldnt expect Strange to be able to use such powerful abilities.

Also if Perfect Bidoof monologues like he normally does, he does to Time Slow that allowed Strange to blitz Comic Ultron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back