• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wiki's Strongest: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit late but I'll nominate an updated Apeiros for 4-B, 4-A, 3-C (Equalized and unequalized), Low 1-C and High 1-C.

To put it lightly, she's...starting to have feelings with the beyond dimensional God of Perfection and wants to join him within his realm. Said God wants to help her in her quest by protecting her at all costs. And in her Low 1-C to High 1-C key, her very essence is already there, but she just needs her original body for it to be completed...

Man, love is really weird thing, ain't it? She even left her original lover when she finds out about this thing...how tragic

SiamesetheKitty said:
A bit late but I'll nominate an updated Apeiros for 4-B, 4-A, 3-C (Equalized and unequalized), Low 1-C and High 1-C.

To put it lightly, she's...starting to have feelings with the beyond dimensional God of Perfection and wants to join him within his realm. Said God wants to help her in her quest by protecting her at all costs. And in her Low 1-C to High 1-C key, her very essence is already there, but she just needs her original body for it to be completed...

Man, love is really weird thing, ain't it? She even left her original lover when she finds out about this thing...how tragic
If Apeiros takes the 1-C spots by virtue of type 9 on a beyond dimensional plane, nope. That gets auto restricted.

Yeah, but that's just in regular battles. This thread just documents which characters are the strongest for their tiers. No rule saying having beyond dimensional Immo isn't allowed on there, so she could be added for that.

Yeah, but that's just in regular battles. This thread just documents which characters are the strongest for their tiers. No rule saying having beyond dimensional Immo isn't allowed on there, so she could be added for that.

We're gonna have to wait for Mark before that gets proven. Also, I think the god protecting her would also get auto restricted for the same reason.

Nah, she's right

For the sake of "the strongest character", nothing is restricted (apart from speed equalisation for "strongest equalised/unequalised"

Otherwise I doubt Satan would be the strongest High 6-A, seeing as the main reason he's so powerful is he's got a 1-A thing rejecting all unnatural changes to him and recreating him if he's erased.

Added Oneiroi for 7-A and as for Apeiros, can you explain how she'd take each spot? Just to make sure.

Xmark12 said:
Whelp, alrighty.
One question, if a character happened to have an ability that (for some reason), the creator put a note saying the ability was auto restricted in threads, does this thread account for that ability or no?

It does, since this thread accounts for all advantages a user has to win.

The Ethereal Hydra has a pretty good shot at being strongest 8-C. In the fact that there currently isn't one. Sure, it may not be as smart as other characters or maybe as hax'd out, but the attack it spams automatically sends its opponent to The Void (Akreious Verse). And well, just looking at the page tells you all you need to know.

I nominate Satanael for the 5-A spot for both. I don't think they can survive being a hole in reality using N/0. He also doesn't get blitzed by the protectors.

@Reinhard hmm... I feel like both of em have hax to make up for it.

@Drag they used to be Fate's profiles iirc.

Xmark12 said:

Then I guess Beret (Ragnerverse) (In Low 7-C key, obviously) can temporarily take the spot.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Xmark12 said:

Then I guess Beret (Ragnerverse) (In Low 7-C key, obviously) can temporarily take the spot.
Beret doesn't really seem that strong, at least not in Low 7-C. https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Zephyr could probably beat him in low 7-C (even tho i'm pretty sure there's lots of low 7-Cs that beat zephyr in return T-T)

ohh, so you create a list of who are the strongest characters from their tiers?

can you check my character Arashi Tsureki?

also, if you dont mind, tell me about an error or something i can add and/or change about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back