• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The worlds greatest athlete tries to get some sleep

I think being hit by someone around 4x stronger then you would bypass Mid-Low regen

I dont know anything about re:zero unnecessarilylongversename, so how does Rem's water manip, forcefields and healing work? I was thinking maybe those could give her some advantages

They won't be of much use here. Her forcefields are like spherical shield around her and aren't very strong and her healing isn't good for combat scenarios. Most of the time she uses water manip to just create ice and it's not gonna be that effective, in general she's at a massive disadvantage.

Back