• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The worst fight in this entire history of fights

no, but sans can still harm his physical body with telekinesis and such. also, it's not like this match has to end with thomas dying in order for sans to win. sans could just use telekinesis to throw thomas off the rails and thomas literally would not be able to do anything. hell, sans could just teleport away and take a nap, and thomas still wouldn't have any means of attacking him.

no, but sans can still harm his physical body with telekinesis and such. also, it's not like this match has to end with thomas dying in order for sans to win. sans could just use telekinesis to throw thomas off the rails and thomas literally would not be able to do anything. hell, sans could just teleport away and take a nap, and thomas still wouldn't have any means of attacking him.
sans telekinesis is soul-based too. But yes, Tomas has no way to attack Sans off the rails

Sans doesn't have the lifting strength to throw Thomas off the rails with his TK, but like said before, he can easily get out of the way and just spam attacks until Thomas dies. Might be a stomp for Sans

Because Thomas is a heavy boi, and Since he has no soul to be moved it would rely entirely on how much physical weight Sans can affect.

I feel surprised this wasn't asked earlier, but....

Do Thomas the Tank Engine characters have souls?

How do we know they're not just some bizarrely advanced form of machine?
Is it just assuming by default that these talking machines have souls or a soul equivalent?

It does make me wonder what stuff in the series could help determine the answer or not.
Have we ever seen them refer to souls or speak as though they have souls?

If Thomas doesn't have a soul, Sans lifting him with telekinesis seems far less likely; "Thomas is a blue steam engine and has a number 1 painted on his side. All of the vehicles in The Railway Series were based on prototypical engines; Thomas’s basis is the LB&SCR E2 class."

"Loco weight 52 long tons 15 cwt (118,200 lb or 53.6 t) (118,200 lb or 53,600 kg)"

Sans may have Unknown Lifting Strength, but even if Thomas has a soul, I'd be surprised he could throw around even literally 1% of Thomas's weight; Sans's TK has thrown around Frisk, a human, & almost certainly not an adult, so even an actual 1% of Thomas's weight could be 5 or 10 times more than Sans has ever moved.

Of course, if his Soul Telekinesis works independent of mass on things with Souls, all the more reason to be certain if Thomas has a soul or not.

Yes, otherwise he’d have Type 2 Inorganic Physiology
I mean, that's our assumption, isn't it? Meh, I guess if no one ever found any evidence of souls in TtTE, it's not like we can be professional while saying "No evidence of souls was found in TtTE" on the profile.

Anyway, CAN Sans's Soul Telekinesis work on beings that weigh several hundred times more than anything he's ever used it to move?

Back