• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give scans of her being enough with it to immobilize people then.
Wow, that's is a first for me.

"I don't think this character can do this"
"Why do you think that? is a very average ability, and most users can do so on the series."
"You should prove this character can use it"

Like no, you the one claiming that she can't do the thing, why should I need to prove anything?

Like, the ability is already on her profile, so is not as If i claiming things she should't be capable of, like the Advance abilities of Shinsoo Manipulation, I saying things she can do according with the profile.
There's zero need of my part in proving anything.

Well, i can actually but i need to go on my computer to send images.

Last edited:
"Why do you think that? is a very average ability, and most users can do so on the series."
Most characters who have good control over Shinsoo yes.

It even says so on the Shinsoo page that it depends how much they can use.

"Minor Matter Immobilization: Depending on how much shinsoo can be controlled against the enemy, the user is able to hinder the walk of the opponent."

So I'm asking you to prove she can do more than this.

Or at least confirm she is an advanced level Shinsoo user.

If she is that would make this match a stomp, btw.

So I'm asking you to prove she can do more than this.
Ok whatever.
Kaiser (or Elaine, she have two names) is said to be one of the strongest ranked D regular, stated to be in another level even in comparisson with Sachi, who have special special abilities in Shinsu.
Elaine here is stated to have incredible talent
Everyone in the tower uses Shinsu to fight, so by association, since she is stated to be so strong she is given the basic abilities of Shinsu.
Everyone that can use Shinsu in the floor 10 and above is able to do this basic abilities
Here a example of high density area of Shinsu affecting people movement
Here one example of a guy using it to create a barrier, and people trying to pass, and having difficult walking pass it, and he using the pain manipulation.

But they never use this in battle, since everyone up to the floor 10 have resistance to Shinsu, so is complety useless to try to do so, so is hardly the first move of anyone, and is not gonna first thing she gonna try, she only try if she noticed that Theresia don't use Shinsu.

And the argument "If only affect they walk" is complete untrue, they affect they movements, don't need to take what is saying at the page as face value.
Or at least confirm she is an advanced level Shinsoo user.
Is for average users the minor matter manipulation, not advance users
If she is that would make this match a stomp, btw.
Not really, since Theresia still have wincons, she only need to use then before Elaine uses her abilitie.

Theresia upscales to Ram who could dodge a characer anywhere from 65-135x her speed with skill alone, the difference between them is to to the point that even training for eternity wouldnt get her on the same level. I would say the skill difference is too major, Wilhelms bride fra
Oh yeah, you voted, i forgot.
Well, this argument is bad, but since you put Fra on this, i can count.
In this case, if she is only an average user, then my points still stand and I retain my vote for Theresia as a minor inconvenience in movement shouldn't be that hard for her to get around.
Is not minor trought, It make you unable to move If you don't have resistance to Shinsu, or strenght.
Not to mention she can make Theresia feel extreme pain too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back