• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thin man vs Fat Man

Jackythejack said:
Speaking of which so uh can Thin dude do anything to mid regen
Pressure points.

I'm not sure with Decapitation on that working. Like I've brought up, he has survived without his brain, but it hasn't been discussed what that does to his regen. I just assumed that could nullify even decapitation. If it doesn't, well. Homer's regen is the lower mid area. Meaning, unless the fact he can live without a brain saves him, cutting his head off should work. Which would mean Thin man has that option

Don't think we assume it nullified decapitation unless it's shown to. Besides pretty sure living through decapitation or without brain is just type 2 anywho

Well, currently, or at least pre to the brain feat. Decapitating Homer would kill him. His regen is the Lower of the Mid area. It's still mid cause it's severe brain damage. But still a lower end. So cutting his head off would equal GG. But then this feat where he doesn't even need his brain for him to function happened. Which may make cutting his head off pointless, cause what would that do even? Its not like anything important he couldn't heal or live without is there. And it's not like he couldn't heal the skin on his neck.

But Thin mans options is PP, and maybe decapitate

Well. Thin Man is definitely by far more skilled. Large groups of military soldiers is considered kinda a joke and one sided when fighting against the Charles Angels (a group of 3 girls). And one of them beat 5 trained martial artist all attacking her at the same time, while having her hands tied behind her back, and she was tied up in a chair for the first part of the fight. Homer does know a lot of fighting styles. (Security guard training, mayors body guard training. Martial Arts, boxing, Military, Navy, Ect). So he isn't hopeless in his own knowledge of fighting styles. But that's nothing the Angels haven't faced or been trained in. And Thin man is definitely more skilled then them all. He slaps around one Angel girl with no effort, and can fight all three and still give trouble

I mean I dunno there's no real basis to say they're 1.7 it's just sort of a number that's assigned because backscale

Oh. Oof. I had thought someone just calced something that I missed. But that's the kinda area we can place them. They backwards scale to higher end of 8-C. And Homer is a stronger person for his verse too. So it should be fine to put him that area

Until City block is finally updated

So uh, anyways, Thin Man should probably take this due to being more skilled, more powerful, and probably just better with the guns he's using. Homer likely doesn't compare to the Angel's all too much and apparently CTM can take care of them all just fine so yeah.

Back