• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is the most BRILLIANT match ever conceived.

- Baldi starts Angry

- Distance is 5m, Location: A generic Elementary School.

- Globglogabgalab can't shapeshift past 9-C.

- Baldi: 3 Globglogabgalab: 2 Inconclusive:

Globglogabgalab
Baldi-render

I believe it is when he changes the School to red when the player finishes the 7 Notebooks.

If Baldi starts angry than he totally takes this based on speed alone. If I am reading their profiles right than Baldi is just faster than that guy and he wins by out maneuvering the weird slug thing. They're both pretty durable but Baldi should be able to kill him given enough hits. I think Baldi's just got it due to speed.

Son Gandhi said:
The slug guy via crushing baldi with his weight.
Eh, I don't see that happened, unless Glob shapeshifts into something. Let's remember that Baldi is also pretty strong physically, although we don't know his lifting strong.

Speed aint going to stop the Globglogabgalab's shapeshifting, which makes him WAY more versatile, with things like flight

Heck, has Globglogabgalab absorbed the 7 notebooks and gained ultimate omniscience?

Glob absorbs the notebooks and gains Maths Manipulation ovo

Now seriously, I give this to Baldi. His Spatial Manipulation is going to confuse Glob, plus his enhanced senses that is not going to let Glob hidden, and Baldi's superior speed.

Back