• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jackythejack

They/Them
this has to happen at some point, and you know it. Two losers enter, but only one will be able to make it out alive in this fight to the death! Speed is not equal, and the fight takes place in an empty field, with the Dino starting on the tracks and with Thomas just thirty meters away

Thomas The Tank Engine:

Thanos Simonattoi:

Question:

Given the typical way to evade an attack from Thomas for all Thomas matches, what is the minimal energy required to make Thomas fall off hs rail?

Off the rails Thomas doesn't have much control. Need to add a game key eventually but that is off topic. Tbh I think Thomas could win by just smashing into thanos, breaking the dinosaur's legs.

However it would be hilarious if by doing so Thomas would fall off the track with a double KO or something XD

Demon Takumo 31 said:
Thanos being a dinosaur will probably charge at Thomas so i will say that Thomas wins the collision with superior AP
IYO how likely this Thanos would knock Thomas down from its side? Such that Thomas is literally down and incapacitated.

The post says: "with the Dino starting on the tracks and with Thomas just thirty meters away"

If Thanos is on the tracks face to face with Thomas and i don`t think he will go out the tracks and wait the opportunity to knock Thomas down from its side.

Back