• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread

@Dance

Has it been deleted? I can't view it (on mobile).

P.S: We're gonna need another thread soon.

AkuAkuAkuma said:
@Colonel, Seems alright for the reason for the hax, no real issues atm with it.
Thanks.

Sera Loveheart said:
@Dance

Has it been deleted? I can't view it (on mobile).

P.S: We're gonna need another thread soon.
Yes, all hail Prom

Yes, agreed, my phone already self destructs on this thread.

Ain't the grandest of options to scale characters to concepts that ain't exactly got a page as of yet, it'd be best to place a feat capable of stadin on own, same deal with the Low Multiversal level rating.

Oh sorry. I saw the 'Low Multiversal level' rating on VS battle wiki and i thought it was used in here as well. Hold on, I'll edit it.

Antydeth said:
Oh sorry. I saw the 'Low Multiversal level' rating on VS battle wiki and i thought it was used in here as well. Hold on, I'll edit it.
Low Multiverse level is used here as well.

I'm planning on making a 'END of Saga Yggdrasil' crossover verse. Due to the nature of the verse more than a few characters will be tier 1 (The hightiers/almost god tiers), with the absolute god tier being at least High 1-B possibly 1-A via being stated by another character to be infinitely above Yggdrasil and completely unbound by it, Yggdrasil itself holds 9 realms which are each High 1-B.

Well, that's actually in the future. Right now I'm working on the much lower level characters(Tier 7 and below)..

Their statistics are completely inconsistent with their stats and don't have the justification for their tiers anyways.

Does it matter so much that they be Tier 1 in order to make the narrative of the verse work? It seems to work well enough for that purpose as is, there's no need to go out of your way just to make them powerful according to one specific way of tiering characters.

At any rate, there's an entire blog post on that topic listed in the OP, so for the sake of not cluttering this thread without sufficient reason I advise you turn your attentions there instead, if you really want to know what makes a Tier 1 what it is.

I'm a little egotistical about this, so kinda. I just wanna clarify a few things, and I'll do it in one post to not fill this with multiple unecessary tiny posts. If they should be in tier 2, I think 2-A is very acceptable; 5th dimensional is the existence of different, parallel worlds, those exist in my universe, both as timeline splits and there's literally an earth in every universe that's different than the one we know, so that's already high 2-A. Second point for that is that even though I've established 5 main timelines per universe, each one can have an infinite amount of smaller branches to it, and both these characters are able to destroy each and every one of them at once. Now, for why 1-C I would be ok with at the very least. the base need to be 1-C is to be 6th dimensional, already covered as the moment both characters no longer physically existed, branches began to form in every universe, so each universe timeline has had its same starting conditions with infinite branches afterward; again, every single one can be gone in an instant. Now, 7th-8th dimensional is iffy, depending how you think of it, i mean they could both re-create the multiverse, restarting all time for all of eternity, each time creating different starts for each universe; that could be possible for 1-B, but it's all up to you and your staff to decide. Thanks for reading, and I hope I brought up some good insight.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
[Breathes Heavily]

Taylor Hebert here is my submission .
High Outerverse level + isn't a thing, and you shouldn't bold the things that aren't tiers/levels (or whatever you would call those), but other than that, it looks fine to me (except minor formatting, such as unnecessary spaces, but that is easily fixed), just wait for the real admin to judge you.

However, she should NOT be able to affect Azathoth, because you can't harm a tier 0.

Note: I only took a quick glance at the page.

Oneiric Ones look good. Nice job.

Mira does not and goes against most of our Tier 0 guidelines.

Promestein said:
Mira does not and goes against most of our Tier 0 guidelines.
The only guideline I could see that she doesn't follow directly is the having a 1-A to compare her two, at least thats how I see it reading through the tier 0 guide.

Regardless, how could I improve to make her fit?

You just need justifications, and generally speaking, Tier 0 entities don't have much personality. They're beyond such restrictions. Refer to Tier 0 pages on vsbattles.

Take it for a example from the Crying Child Page. It got hammered way too hard for that prior.

[ Even though I told them twice It was meant for the Supreme Being to pretend to have such limitations in the first place and I forgot to mention that in the original script which caused it to be used the way it is now ..]

... Had to get that out of my system. Apologies. Anyways, Tier 0's cannot have personalities. Amy Liu can tell you that... [Sera don't kill me please]

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Take it for a example from the Crying Child Page. It got hammered way too hard for that prior.

[ Even though I told them twice It was meant for the Supreme Being to pretend to have such limitations in the first place and I forgot to mention that in the original script which caused it to be used the way it is now ..]

... Had to get that out of my system. Apologies. Anyways, Tier 0's cannot have personalities. Amy Liu can tell you that... [Sera don't kill me please]
Good thing I'm not a tier 0

Promestein said:
You just need justifications, and generally speaking, Tier 0 entities don't have much personality. They're beyond such restrictions. Refer to Tier 0 pages on vsbattles.
I'll get to work on getting a few justifications out, and was kinda going for a One-Above-All type character which is why I gave her a bit of a personality.

19hmun said:
Here's mine: Kratos (OC)
The justifications for that are really bad. There's also NLF powers (Since the High 1-A isn't at all High 1-A). You cannot become High 1-A (without the existence of another one). The page is overall a mess and one I would warn someone on.

The justifications for that are really bad. There's also NLF powers (Since the High 1-A isn't at all High 1-A). You cannot become High 1-A (without the existence of another one). The page is overall a mess and one I would warn someone on.

What about this: Mastered Ultra Instinct Sonic.

Young-Jah said:
Drag-O-Drawgon said:
What about this: Mastered Ultra Instinct Sonic.
It seems mostly good. But a few things.

1 theres only 1 key listed well the page has 3

2 the straking strength on the last key is missing the low.

3 the low multveresal key doesn't have justifications.

Back