• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread

What about having a pantheon of High 1-As that both represent and exceed the top level of infinity for concepts, AKA the icing on the cake? That's what my original idea was for Existence Key's "True Gods". An uppermost pantheon succeeded only by a book holder / author, the being that created both them and the story.

Can't have more than 3 High 1-As

The definition of High 1-A is basically "would be the Tier 0 except for this tiny little limitation / equal"

Any more than 3, and they aren't High 1-As anymore, they are just powerful 1-As

What Monarch said.

Having too many High 1-A's at one time is seriously a no go.

I'm fine with perhaps 3 at most cause we have a verse like the Cthulhu Mythos that has three High 1-A's and everyone seems fine with it. Anymore and it's just a complete mess from there in my honesty. I can see a "pantheon" of 1-A's, however, going by how said same verse has a shit ton among shit tons of them and, once again, everyones fine with taht shit.

@Monarch: Ah quite the enjoyable series i like~

But yes once again, having a hierarchy or pantheon or whatever one may want to call it that way of it being 1-A's is alright like that of the Cthulhu Mythos for instance...of course with proper reasonings and all. But that of a lot of High 1-A's, however, is again a no-go IMHO.

Ehhh 0 plot? Wtf is he talking bout he literally the main character in the story and he also in the cosmology. like for real don't talk shit if you know nothing. (And I never asked for shit opinions)

Calm yourself.

Take the criticism, and work so that you don't need to hear it again.

Hang on, did you just say the Tier 0 is the main character?

This is literally a place where actual peoples creations are being made. By that i mean us so any criticism is perfectly fine here.

Of course it should not be towards the creator but the works themselves, much like all things in fictional medias like anime/manga and cartoons amongst other things, is allowed here.

And i would ask to do what Monarch here suggests.

Monarch Laciel said:
Calm yourself.
Take the criticism, and work so that you don't need to hear it again.

Hang on, did you just say the Tier 0 is the main character?
Tritagonist he appears on my story and on my cosmology.

He just has different names so thats why he didn't know that

@Matt Deleted.

@Lucky

Let's go character by character here.

Rosa: Not enough bytes only 2135 bytes, not 5000. Try expanding on her character. At least attempt to make her interesting. Bold the tier. Add links to the powers. Change Space Manipulation to Spatial Manipulation. Give us something to go on. It will fill up your byte count fast. Add some attacks. Do something.

Across 2: This tree has nothing that makes him interesting. Do something to fill up that byte count as you only have 3534 bytes. Bolds and links please. Matter of fact, add abilities. Don't be lazy. Spend some time with him. As of right now he is nothing more than a half-assed High 1-B.

Death: I am a broken record at this point. 1985 bytes.....

The Bible of Darkness: It's an item. No need to really mess with it. However, bolds and links are needed. Maybe add more detail if you want. You can make items interesting to y'know.

The One That Shall Not Be Named: Not the biggest fan of Tier 0 OC's to begin with. I dunno if we have a byte limit for Tier 0's though.

The Evil Entity:.....What can I say that has not already been said for your other tier ones. Character, Details, Links, Bolds, Bytes, etc. Only 2566 bytes.

Whether you like our criticism or not, these are not good pages. They do not even show the attempt to trying to be interesting. They seem to exist simply to be OP characters that you came up with on the fly. To put it bluntly, they seem half-assed. Put some effort into them. If you are going to make an OP Tier 1 character do it right. Don't half-ass the parts of a character that matter. A simple paragraph worth of personality helps. We don't have time to keep looking at you characters when there is hardly anything to look at.

@Matt difference character for a story i created for fun? Seeing u just trying to get likes form ur dickriders. You can shove them in ur ass thats what u want right?

@Dragon idk tf u talking bout isn't this thread supposed to show if they met thw 1-a requirements

"@Dragon idk tf u talking bout isn't this thread supposed to show if they met thw 1-a requirements"

Yeah, and I discussed requirements. What don't you understand? This is a review thread where if we don't think your character meet said standards we will promptly tell you they are crap. If a page is trash, we will tell you so. If you get mad, oh well. To be blunt you have horrid pages that seemingly serve no purpose than to be overpowered OC's. I explained why above. If you don't like it, you can go elsewhere. We have rules and many threads on this topic.

"@Matt difference character for a story i created for fun? Seeing u just trying to get likes form ur dickriders. You can shove them in ur ass thats what u want right?"

You must really want to stay here long don't you.

LuckyCharmingStar said:
@ dragon
what ******* personality does a ******* tier 0 has to be? When seed made a page About a crying tier 0 it got removed
And thus, I can tell you didn't read my entire comment. Where in any part of my comment did I say anything about adding character to your Tier 0? Tell me, where? Quote it please.

LuckyCharmingStar said:
Yall delusional af this thread ia supposed if they met the tier requirements not quality
How are you going to tell us who manage the site how we are supposed to do things on this thread? Stop ignoring the issue.

Because i know it better huh? Someone has told me to post tier 1 of they met the requirements of that tier. I NEVER wanted to post here for other opinions only if they met the tier.

"Because i know it better huh?"

You clearly don't. You clearly don't know how we operate.

"Someone has told me to post tier 1 of they met the requirements of that tier."

They told you correctly. Doesn't mean that is all we will do here.

"I NEVER wanted to post here for other opinions only if they met the tier."

I did. And guess what, you got our opinions and criticism. I could honestly careless if you liked it or not. You asked were they up to the standards, we said no AND we gave you a reason why + some critiques.

Okaayyy.....with that out of the way for a time, we can get back into normal reviwing.

First up for now is Dicey:

@Dicey: Looking at Densetsu, i would try to really change the reasoning of his High 2-A cause creating an infinite multiverse is only 2-A, not High so you'll have to find some other way like saying he's of a higher dimensional plane of existence or whatever (i.e 5-D). The tier 1 stats, at least to what I'M looking at here, is looks about okay enough at a first glance but as always, others that can look at it moree deeply than i can give a better and proper judgment of it.

Back