• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread

Another thing is have you created a Cosmology blog to support them?

Also more detail would be nice. And remember you are limited to 3 High 1-A's.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well for one the number of bytes are not suffiient.
Well is not embodying all concepts and outerversal beings high 1-A?

all concepts also counts for time,space , dimensions, nothing and more

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Another thing is have you created a Cosmology blog to support them?
Also more detail would be nice. And remember you are limited to 3 High 1-A's.
not yet I will create one as soon as possible and the book is more an object does that count as high 1-A character or not? if not then damn >.>. ( I will create a verse for them)

At least High 1-A is a little wonky in our Tiering System. It makes sense technically, but is pretty inaccurate when talking about power. If there is no one else who is above them, why not just make them a Tier 0? And if there is one above them, then they are High 1-A, even if it's only a possible thing.

Also, you should try to not reply so many times at once.

@aeyu there is someonne above him thats why he is atleast high 1-A i wanted to make him 0 but There someone else who fit that place I already have a tier 0 in mind but need names for my characters

Then as I said, why not put him as High 1-A? At least High 1-A would imply that he's able to be equal to this 0, even if they don't exist in your verse yet.

Bcuz he actaully supposed to be the supreme of the verse and the tier one is supposed to be a dream . And the entity views other high 1-A as fiction

Then he would be High 1-A and the other being would be a 1-A. The highest end of 1-A possible is literally beyond all existences/nonexistences. You should instead put the High 1-A at At least 1-A and the "At least High 1-A" at High 1-A for better accuracy.

It doesn't matter what realm they exist on. High 1-A is infinitely above anything a 1-A can hope to be. It is Tier 0, just with a caveat that prevents it from being 0. You can have more than 1 High 1-A, but essentially even if those High 1-A's were above other High 1-A's, they would still only be High 1-A. It's the absolute highest you can go. The tiers can sometimes be misleading. High 1-A and 0 are about hierarchies. You can only have one tier 0 because it's part of their definition. By having more than 1 they instantly only become High 1-A, and can't be higher than that. Tier 0 is about being at the top of a hierarchy. High 1-A is about being boundless to all systems, but not necessarily the absolute peak of a hierarchy. As I've said, 1-A is a vaaaaast tier and encompasses nearly everything. Those higher tiers are more about hierarchical structure in an "outside," world such as that, and as such there can't be an "At least High 1-A". Even in the only case it would make sense (an unknown entity which *COULD* be a tier 0, but again, there could only be one "At least High 1-A", and there couldn't be a 0 in that situation) It really doesn't, because they're either High 1-A or 0 based on the definitions themselves.

What Aryu said is true. Plus there's never been an "at least High 1-A" before.

I'm getting tempted more and more to delete that profile, Lucky. Only thing I can't is i'm on phone and can't do so but it may very well be that when I get to a computer.

Aeyu said:
It doesn't matter what realm they exist on. High 1-A is infinitely above anything a 1-A can hope to be. It is Tier 0, just with a caveat that prevents it from being 0. You can have more than 1 High 1-A, but essentially even if those High 1-A's were above other High 1-A's, they would still only be High 1-A. It's the absolute highest you can go. The tiers can sometimes be misleading. High 1-A and 0 are about hierarchies. You can only have one tier 0 because it's part of their definition. By having more than 1 they instantly only become High 1-A, and can't be higher than that. Tier 0 is about being at the top of a hierarchy. High 1-A is about being boundless to all systems. As I've said, 1-A is a vaaaaast tier and encompasses nearly everything. Those higher tiers are more about hierarchical structure in an "outside," world such as that, and as such there can't be an "At least High 1-A". Even in the only case it would make sense (an unknown entity which *COULD* be a tier 0, but again, there could only be one "At least High 1-A", and there couldn't be a 0 in that situation) It really doesn't, because they're either High 1-A or 0 based on the definitions themselves.
Welll both high 1-A are above any and all atleast 1-A like you said i will just change the tier 0

Also, if a High 1-A transcends another High 1-A to that vast of an amount, they would only be 1-A anyway. It's not to say that a High 1-A couldn't fight another one, but a weakness/advantage which is THAT LARGE over a High 1-A demotes them to 1-A on premise alone, since their caveats/weaknesses can't be overwhelming. Which is why a character like Hajun, who vastly transcends even other 1-A's to an absurd level, is only 1-A.

Alrighto but just sayin he created the book and the book is a small portion of his power and it also contain 1 high 1-A.

I will change it soon.

Then the other "High 1-A" would be 1-A, as I've said. You can't have THAT high of an advantage over another High 1-A and still be able to keep your tier.

The explanations don't matter, it's about the tiering system and those characters more than anything. You could describe it any way you want, I'm simply telling you from a nonbiased point of view that if your verse were to be evaluated by VBW, your "lower" High 1-A would be a 1-A. And the admins here would likely agree with me. Having a High 1-A transcend another High 1-A to that degree does not equal High 1-A, it equals 1-A. Period. Based on definitions. It's like saying a character transcends the universe, but is only 4-D, but since they transcend the universe they're 1-A because they're beyond space and time (even though it mentions nothing about physical dimensions) It does not follow.

Aeyu said:
The explanations don't matter, it's about the tiering system and those characters more than anything. You could describe it any way you want, I'm simply telling you from a nonbiased point of view that if your verse were to be evaluated by VBW, your "lower" High 1-A would be a 1-A. And the admins here would likely agree with me. Having a High 1-A transcend another High 1-A to that degree does not equal High 1-A, it equals 1-A. Period. Based on definitions. It's like saying a character transcends the universe, but is only 4-D, but since they transcend the universe they're 1-A because they're beyond space and time (even though it mentions nothing about physical dimensions) It does not follow.
it doesn't transcendt the other high 1-A they he just exist on metafictional world( that is like our reality that view other things as a fiction) so he doens't truly transcend the other being

@luckycharmingstar You read too much Medaka Box my good friend.

Try and branch out with some different franchises and see that the word meta is used in a lot of different ways.

VericulumVenatrix said:
@luckycharmingstar You read too much Medaka Box my good friend.
Try and branch out with some different franchises and see that the word meta is used in a lot of different ways.
I don't even read medaka box wtf?

Aeyu said:
Reality and fiction don't interact, especially not in context with VS Battles. It's a key, defining aspect of our wiki.
That doesn't devalue storys like that it's just another part of fiction that represents reality also I believe you 2 are Derailing this thread it's not for long discussions like that please take it somewhere else.

I know what you're saying. I said that in response to "us" "soloing" fictional beings. But even in such a case, it's a whole other "layer", which means that it is above that "fictional", world to a qualitative degree. If you apply our real world to such a fictional world, even 0's are nothing to us but abstract ideas. Do you not see how absurd it sounds, then, to have a High 1-A transcend another "High 1-A" to such a degree?

You're right. So what do you think I think the entity in the fictional would be equal to that other high 1-A and outside it just view it as fiction.

Darkmon is correct. This is constantly alerting on my notifications so if you can take this elsewhere so I don't have to keep clearing it that would be appreciated, thank you.

(Edit: I have nothing else to say. Admins, and myself, have tried to assist you already.)

Aeyu said:
Darkmon cns said:
Aeyu said:
Reality and fiction don't interact, especially not in context with VS Battles. It's a key, defining aspect of our wiki.
That doesn't devalue storys like that it's just another part of fiction that represents reality also I believe you 2 are Derailing this thread it's not for long discussions like that please take it somewhere else.
Except the argument is in direct correlation to the thread, specifically in regard to the appropriateness of these 1-A and higher characters. I am trying to help the admins out in pointing out why these arguments are fallacious.
let's discuss this in chat.

Back