• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread

Yeah I already deleted it, that doesn't meet any requirements

What Aku said. It's best that pages posted in this thread only be ones that are complete/complete enough to be evaluated.

For starters though, check dat capitalization and grammar.

(Also dat use of Megaverse)

Fllflourine said:
What Aku said. It's best that pages posted in this thread only be ones that are complete/complete enough to be evaluated.
For starters though, check dat capitalization and grammar.

(Also dat use of Megaverse)
Tbh I dont see why the term megaverse is wrong. What's is the best way to explain infinite megaverses that contains infinite multiverses?

A multiverse...? I don't think it actually matters if there are multiple multiverses within multiverses, it's still considered a multiverse in the grand scheme of things. Kinda like how Marvel has more than one multiverse.

Okay, just gonna take myself away from the oters of the past few days.

@Lekmos: Taking a brief moment or two of them, those seem about alright enough as is so they're fine unless another takes in for a second opinion on it.

@AnonymouX That should be more detailed.

@Laciel Looks good. Nice job.

@Lekmos Yeah no. The quality isn't really there, seems just... very basic for a Tier 1 profile, on top of definitely seeming like one a strong character made just to be strong.

@GreyFang82 Apologies for taking so long. I'd say a more thorough explanation of why he's 1-A is necessary.

what do you mean? He was limited to reality before (being in all dimensions), then once reality was gone he could still function in the outerverse (a place beyond dimensions). Isn't that right? If not could you give a suggetion of how I could fix it?

Functioning in a place beyond dimensions does not make you 1-A. Regardless, descriptions should be more elaborate than just that.

Same with Prom. Overseer looking aite as far as i can tell of it, although it looks like you either miss trying to add something after the "connection to" part in it's notable powers/techniques or that's intentional?

Dat name tho

"ALL WILL SAME THE NAME OMATUFOBALU!"

>not if they can't pronounce it

>Or laugh out loud saying it

Really? I was going for a real threatening name... Guess there were too many syllables.

Sorry... didn't mean to rain on your parade.

But if you want it threatening, I'd say A) too many syllables and B) don't end with an 'oo' sound

Just Omatu sounds pretty good. Or Omatufo.

Yeah looks good, Ovens.

Back