• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread

Unspecified higher-dimensional manipulation should just be "At least High 2-A"?

Florous looks good at a glance.

Fixed Nineveh's profile, but I'm unsure how to remove the category listing for Tier 1 on that one.

My logic was based on the description for 1-C stating that unspecified dimensional manipulation in the higher levels belonged in that category, but I suppose the At Least works too in lieu of a better description.

Well, that never seems to happen on vsbattles in context, but I understand the logic. I can remove the category.

Seems good, Sera.

Here is High 1-A Saurunem and Tier 0 Kanza

I also have a question: what tier would a character be if they can create dimensional structures of any size? (usually only finite numbers). Ven is unsure where to placs them due to it being hax and this affects a large number of characters.

But Azzy from VSBW and Ven who knows more than me say you can't simply be High 1-B. You could climb the dimensional ladder or in this case create any sized dimensional structure but never reach High 1-B. I don't know.

A character can be High 1-B as long as they were always at that level. You can't start out at a different level and climb to High 1-B as, like Azzy said, you can never reach the top of an infinte-dimensional hierarchy.

In Kanza, characters can be any tier (even 10-C) but as long as they know how to use their abyssal essence (1-A) they can define their existence on any level depending on the height of their essence in the Abyss.

The true essence of all characters is 1-A in nature.

What Exo said is true. Even Azathoth told me of this as well a while back. Like you can climb to any finite dimensions in 1-B, but never reach High 1-B unless you had always been there.

So yeah, there would have to be some other explanation of this, probably like Venom's comment above me. That could work. i suppose?

So question. My characters go through a special conceptual training program that makes them beyond dimensions completely (Program is set up by a 1-A character btw.) but does this mean they cannot ever reach 1-A?

IDK. I only remember asking Azzy about 1-B to High 1-B, but not like reaching it to even 1-A level. May want to ask him later on that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So question. My characters go through a special conceptual training program that makes them beyond dimensions completely (Program is set up by a 1-A character btw.) but does this mean they cannot ever reach 1-A?
It depends on the training.

Well the training was in a special dimension. Yuracion Absolon character abilities and Deva Technology is very impressive...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well the training was in a special dimension. Yuracion Absolon character abilities and Deva Technology is very impressive...
Well if it can then it can if any thing can find a way to bring a non 1A to 1A it's a 1A

I agree with what Promestein said.

Dark, yours is good. Tzoolkin, as much as i appreciate your interest of the wikia here, your page is pretty bad in what Prom have said of it. Especially the explanation as there is no mention of it being a 10th-11th dimensional being to infinite-dimensional being.

i also need my co-autors justifications for that,so i can be 100% correct,though i probably ain't going to till the novel is finished

We are similar Tzool. Our verse, the Kanza Collectio is made a team of eight people. Four of which have wikia accounts but only two who are active on this wiki (myself and my husband Ven) but the others still have input on what we do here.

In any case, you should use Google Docs or Wordpad to make profile drafts so you can edit over time and only publish complete professional-looking profiles. Just a tip I think should help. =)

Here is my verse Biggest Bad, did he pass requiments, what is needed for tier 1 character.

There migth be some text errors, but i fix them later, as i read it trough with time.

Sun Wukong looks fine, though some work to iron it out should be done.

Darkness also looks fine, I suppose.

You know having a tier 1 that's not 1-A sometimes would be nice seeing as i don't see any character that's Low 1-C and up to somewhere in 1-B very often. Well then again i am to an extent but a 1-C or Low 1-B would kind of be refreshing to see.

Ranting/Rambling aside:

Son Wukong(?) looks alright. Darkness is okay but may need more work on bolding and stuff like Roy's Wukong page. So it looks okay to me as what Prom said.

Well, we have characters that are "varying degrees of 1-B" because they possess a 1-A nature it's just that you should try to be unique regardless of what tier your characters are. How you do things can be similar to another series but diversity is always key.

Perhaps. Though i of course wasn't just speaking about 1-B's, Sera. Notice how i mentioned the 1-C's as well...

But alright then.

I meant they are 1-B, because they are 1-A. I.e. their beyond dimensional nature is what allows them to adapt to any dimension. The only reason there's no 1-Cs is because each layer adds +10 dimensions. So after the physical 3D layer, the next layer is 13-D which jumps to 1-B.

Nevertheless, I do agree. Where's the Homestuck-style 1-C's at? :D

Sera, i was speaking about 1-C's in general. Not about your verse. I don't specify to one thing and leave out others. I speak things in general when it comes to stuff like this.

Okey, thanks for your response Promestein and CrossverseCrisis.

@CrossverseCrisis

Is there too much or too less bolding in Darkness page?

@Lekmos: That along with the others in the "Tier" section, as well as not bolding the main links parts of the stats page of yours (Attack Potency, Speed, etc.). Though not truly major really. There is grammar issues and/or text issues but overall, it's still alright as far as i see of it atm.

@CrossverseCrisis: Ah, alrigth, in future i will bold them too. Yes, i know i have grammar/text issues. When i write pages my brain goes faster than my finger and text errors are born. And even i try watch my created page trough, not always finding my own errors, but when i next morning read the page trough, with my cellphone, i am like damn, miss that one.

Back