• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 Review Thread

Okay. One thing at a time, but:

• You need to bold. Follow the Rules for Original Character Profiles or Rules for Fanfiction Character Profiles to see what is and isn't bolded.
  • For quotes, use this template: ((Quote|Insert Quote here|Insert where quote is from here)) (replace the parentheses with "{{ }}")
  • There's little to no spacing. There should be a space after any punctuation, be it a comma, period, or colon.
  • The "Other" section is missing.
About the character itself:

The concept is very cool, but the profile is just hard to read. I personally don't see why this verse has to be so strong. What is the reason the elements have the capability to surpass dimensional space? This seems like a verse that could perfectly cap at 2-B or 2-A perhaps. Regardless, I do like some if the ideas presented in the page. Overall, it's not bad, not at all (the character I mean).

Seems fine to me, though you should work on the formatting.

@Promestein

I think you meant my pages, but i ask to be sure, because there is pages who wait their review too, like Ultima Reality`s pages.

Considering he was able to control the totality of an infinitely dimensioned world and beings beyond it, it seemed to fit.

Anyway, here's my 1-As

Daedalus

Atrophis

Ammarriel

The Outsiders

Abydos

Aqxqhys

Lord Si

Feel free to delete the page for Nyjarilath as he no longer exists within my verse, otherwise I'll be changing the page into a completely different character

They seem fine except one striking issue. You shouldn't have more than 3 High 1-A's in a verse. I believe we staff agreed to that. Regular 1-A's are fine however. Otherwise they seem good. Although you should preferably add more detail to your characters because some are kinda bare. And put "Outerverse level" for AP and Durability instead of "Outerversal."

Dragonmasterxyz said:
They seem fine except one striking issue. You shouldn't have more than 3 High 1-A's in a verse. I believe we staff agreed to that. Regular 1-A's are fine however. Otherwise they seem good. Although you should preferably add more detail to your characters because some are kinda bare. And put "Outerverse level" for AP and Durability instead of "Outerversal."
achally I think it was they can have as many as makes sense in a story.

I thout they were talking about all of them.

what's the point in limiting high 1As when 1As aren't limited as long as they make seans?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It's pretty much the same as limiting Tier 0's
well with teir 0 it makes seanse by its nature there can only be one but with High 1As by the way i understand it's just an entity vastly above a 1A limiting that is just limiting a story the rule for normal 1As would stop anyone from abuseing it.

Tier High 1-A's are would be tier 0's if it wasn't for an omnipotent. Pretty sure we mentioned limiting High 1-A's in the last thread about OP characters. Maybe wrong.

The reason why High 1-As were limited was because people are far too cheeky. What purpose would there be for a verse with something absurd like 11 High 1-As? Considering that High 1-A is recurrently the equivalent of a Tier 0 except for:

A. Some minor limitation

B. The presence of a higher being

C. The presence of an equivalent being

All which disqualifies it from being Tier 0

How could this apply to more than 2-3 characters? It means they aren't High 1-A regardless of how many people say "well it's fiction so it can happen".

That is why there should be no more than 2-3 High 1-As (I think we should make an exception for massive composite verses in order to allow at most 3-4 but no more regardless of even good story).

Any more and these High 1-As become extremely powerful 1-As at best.

Finally, we don't just limit Tier 0s to one tier 0 per verse, but three Tier 0s per user. Meaning, you can't create four or five verses and all have them have Tier 0s, even if they aren't part of the same setting.

Yes I agree with limiting Tier High 1-A's, I actually never knew about that until I heard that huh... I should look at the rules more carefully.

Welp that's illogical to do, really. And Minus has literally been talked about this from me and i think Promestein herself before in the past. In addition, i have tried to at least talk Minus into trying to do weaker characters only to go back into making more powerful ones.

I don't mind it being deleted if Prom and Dragon don't mind it and find it too much of a page to keep around.

@Dragon: Alright then to that. IDEK what to do with Minus himself, really. Do whatever with him whenever he gets back and finds out about this. All i really said was i wouldn't mind it being deleted unless any of the staff, though very small in size and activity, did not mind it at all either...

Also @Matthew, we have a page deletion thread i made that Kavpeny had made me make that you could have reported to as well there. Here.

Anyways, i didn't look at much earlier but from the looks of it:

@Lekmos: That character looks fine enough to me i guess. Dragon and/or Prom may want to take a little further look at it than myself.

@Monarch: Mania's Tier section is missing the tier for 1-A. You have the key stats for it, but not in the Tier section. Addtionally, i don't get why Mania has three keys of intellect when he only has like, what, 2 keys only? And Mezael's AP does not have the proper tier words, only the tier rank number itself so you may want to fix that. Other than that, it's fine enough but like with Lekmos, Dragon and/or Prom would need to take a further look on them if there's anything else to adjusting it.

@Crossverse Crisis

Sorry about the two pages, just fixed them up now. They were both halfway through a retcon, so I hadn't finished editing their pages, and then I got distracted with other pages.

Alrigth, here my Tier 0 character DEL. Is this kind Tier 0 character ok?

Edit:

Here more Atropos, Lahkesis and Xomes. Now i have complete my tier 1 characters. There will not be more me from while to tier 1, before i invent new ideas, but i think it will take while.

Back