• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Combatants are displayed below:

Code:
[IMG alt="The_block_man_dude.png"]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/1/18/The_block_man_dude.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20170122132039[/IMG]
Robloxian

Naruto_sage_mode_render_by_xuzumaki-d498uus.png
Naruto (Sage Mode)

Undyne.png
Undyne

Lancer.png
Lancer

Terraria_guy.png
Terrarian

Ryuko_Matoi.png
Ryuko Matoi

Akame_manga.png
Akame

Humanrace.png
Combined Human (7-B)

Rebuke.jpg
Natsu Dragneel (Rebuke)

Cole-macgrath-psallstars.png
Cole MacGrath

PseudoShikai2.png
Ichigo Kurosaki (7-B version)

Dde1fc292698e4ffd7159543185c681f.png
Meruem

Speed equalized to Transonic

No knowledge or prep

All Tier 7 versioned used

Winner by last kill

Starting range is 300m each apart

Let the Fight begin!

We already a tier 7 royal, with like 15+ combatants, including some here.

Frisk won. Nobody here that's new is any different.

The first people to die in this match are CH, Terrarian, and Undyne. They're like 7-C or so in comparison to the 7-B/7-A characters. Even if CH has nukes, he still has no prep time to utilize them. Also, what tier is Natsu w/ rebuke, again?

Anyways, this comes down is plastic boi here uses stuff like Crescendo, ZAWARUDODAGGER ,or any other kind of hax at first. If so, he has a pretty high chance of taking this. It depends mainly on the intelligence of the player, for the most part. The Robloxian's Regenerationn (in combination with its type 2 immortality) will probably give the opponents a lot of trouble trying to kill him.

Assuming that the Robloxian would go with something like a hyperlaser or whatever at first, then I might give it to cole due to his High (Yes, that's the level of his regen, I think) Regenerationn.

So basically, I'll go with Cole MacGarth due to regen. Vaporization isn't going to do much against him.

Cole MacGrath- 1

Robloxian- 0

Akame- 0

Naruto (Sage Mode)- 0

Combined Human- 0

Undyne- 0

Nastu Dragneel (Rebuke)- 0

Lancer- 0

Terrarian- 0

Ichigo Kurosaki- 0

Ryuko Matio- 0

Mereum- 0

Robloxian- 3

Cole MacGrath- 1

Akame- 0

Naruto (Sage Mode)- 0

Combined Human- 0

Undyne- 0

Nastu Dragneel (Rebuke)- 0

Lancer- 0

Terrarian- 0

Ichigo Kurosaki- 0

Ryuko Matio- 0

Mereum- 0

There are Six parts

1. This (2 winners)

2. The next one (2 winners)

3. The one after that (2 winners)

4. Quarter Finals: 6 combatants remaining

5. Semi Finals: 3 combatants Remaining

6. Finals: 2 combatants remaining

Winner

Noahkaismith said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Robloxian via universal range
What are you even talking about? How is that useful here?
He/she probably didn't notice that such range is limited to like, two gears. Several characters with higher tiers in this match can outrange Robloxian's range of hundreds of meters with other various attacks. I should change it to unknown or something, honestly. But, just to specify, this is what he is talking about:

1. Noir periastron psi: The only thing that has an incredible amount of range is its ability to make an insanely large quantity of land dark and grant the user invisibility temporarily. I mean, that can can come into use unless any of the characters here have something like the ability to sense invisible targets.

2. Sorcus' Sword of Judgement: The 'X' move (The one where the Robloxian slashes diagonally with it) can permanently reduce everyone's (Except for the user's) durability down to 75% of their total amount, and it can affect everyone in the 'place' that the Robloxian is in. The other move where the user transforms into an orb probably isn't going to be that useful in this fight.

Personally, I might just set the range on it to 'unknown'.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
He is waking up Junko in her bedroom.
Anyway, Roblox take this due timestop and delete tool.
Delete tool can only delete blocks and non-organic objects, look on the profile

VersusJunkie54 said:
Could the Robloxian use his delete tool to delete weapons and equipment?
Not really sure. I guess if it's something like a deployable object (such as a turret, for example), portals (Like the ones summoned from the Azure Dragon's Magic Slayer), or certain projectiles, it could probably work on those.

Back