• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 1-A vs. Tier 0 Poll

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
To summarize, the current definition of Tier 0 is now defunct and it is being merged with High 1-A. However, we are unsure if we should remove Tier 0 and move all the current holders to a newly defined High 1-A, or remove High 1-A and move all the current holders to a newly defined Tier 0.

So, since there seemed to be a big divide in the community as to what solution we should choose, here is a poll.

Keep in mind True Infinity is being removed the definition of High Outerversal is getting altered regardless, however this is just for what we're naming it tier-wise.

New Label for High Outerversal

Tier High 1-A

Tier 0

The poll was created at 21:36 on November 19, 2018, and so far 486 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

@Read

We're discussing that in another thread. This thread is only for the label, so please don't discuss that here or I'll be forced to close it.

@Non Staff: They did that because some people were derailing the thread to shit, and this one kid flat out called Dargoo the f-word for doing nothing. You can post there, just do it when necassary, don't spam.

• I'm saying this only from what I've observed*

@Dargoo Make it to where they can only post shit that has to do with 1-A vs 0 here.

If people bring up omnipotence here I might shoot myself

Nah, I feel like if I allow people to voice opinions on Matt's proposal here it will keep the other thread from getting de-railed with tons of people who are posting the same arguments.

Best-case scenario this thread can act as a good way for staff to look at community concerns and opinions about the change and take them into consideration on the other thread.

Tell people going there to stop then, I'm seeing people start to post there.

Also: still don't allow people to derail here. I don't wanna deal with that shit again.

I agree, but at the same time, either way, we're revising these tiers.

The whole reason this argument came up: ******* Omnipotence (Specifically "QUESTIONABLE" Omnipotence (which makes no sense))

Post the question where you state you have the question, the reason he made this is because people were spamming the other thread.

(Not trying to be rude)

I was just looking through the thread, as hectic as it was, and... I don't know, I just can't bring myself to see Tier 0 go. Better for that to stay than High 1-A, imo.

@Shake I don't think we're FULLY removing any tiers, we're just making them way less ******* confusing.

I believe the two votes are: Ditch tier 0 or Keep it but heavily revise (due to omni______)

Weird

I voted for Tier 0, closed the tab, and when I came back, my vote wasn't plugged in when it was before I closed it

So of course I voted for Tier 0 again

@Titan Insulting a troll back doesn't help the situation, Titan. Please just let staff remove posts and ban them without any drama.

And don't worry, it only shows the vote count after you vote, and you can't vote twice.

Tier 0 makes more sense for the separation it gives from the other tiers. I think it should be kept to symbolize the difference of those beings in fiction who are at the level imo.

TitanCrusher101 said:
@Bill Strange, but less confusing. Trust them in this change.
I mean, if all of the High 1-A's got transfered into Tier 0's and just removed the questionable omnipotence out of Tier 0, then everything should be fine.

If High 1-A and 0 are anywhere near eachother, how is the Primal Monitior different from the Writer in Power?

Just wondering.

Back