• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timekeeper Cookie vs Alien X

Also that justification for fate manipulation ain’t too good, Alien X can do that changing the past thingy too, it’s called time manipulation and/or reality warping.

Also that justification for fate manipulation ain’t too good, Alien X can do that changing the past thingy too, it’s called time manipulation and/or reality warping.
There's another justification for Fate Manipulation, I just feel like someone would call it out as wank or an outlier

There's another justification for Fate Manipulation, I just feel like someone would call it out as wank or an outlier
I mean should be on his page. I don’t think I’ve ever called anything wank and I have arguments for Ben himself to have fate hax that works on type 4 acausals. So shoot.

Fate Manipulation and precog gets yeeted by type 2 acausality.

Not voting now though. Gonna wait until someone is knowledgeable on Timekeeper cookie

I mean should be on his page. I don’t think I’ve ever called anything wank and I have arguments for Ben himself to have fate hax that works on type 4 acausals. So shoot.
It's from a treasure in-game called the Divine Guardian Shield, which's description states this: "An ancient shield that guarantees victory to the one who wields it. The spirit of the shield is still strong, and it will protect anyone whose goal is righteous."

Treasures are canon, and most are simply extensions on other Cookies' powers

Does he start with it? Alien X tends to start with a TK + mindhax combo.

Transmutation can get countered by Alien X time reversing after the fact, as long as it doesn’t kill Alien X.

Why is the fate manipulation vote being counted here doesn't acausilty type 2 nulls that

TK starts with BFRing into the Time Rift, and will go into her hax right after that if it doesn't work She also does a short distance teleport periodically

She can turn Alien X into flour or coins, both kill. She threatened to do the former to Gingerbrave when he was just annoying her, so she would do it in-character

TK starts with BFRing into the Time Rift, and will go into her hax right after that if it doesn't work She also does a short distance teleport periodically

She can turn Alien X into flour or coins, both kill. She threatened to do the former to Gingerbrave when he was just annoying her, so she would do it in-character
Ok, well BFR ain’t gonna work pretty sure. Since AX has multiversal range, so if anything he’s getting the opportunity to snipe the cookie.

How is the transmutation activated and how fast is it?

Back