• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Thanos vs. Discord is fair, then maybe this is too.

-Timmy has Fairy Magic up to High 5-A

-Speed Equalized

Timmy:

Discord:

Incon:

Discord by heart of a dragoness-dc5x4y9-1-
Make sense? What fun is there in making sense?

Timmyanime
I wish...!

Cool pic for Discord.

Timmy has one minor disadvantage here as some of his initial IC wishes would not kill Discord (BFR & transmutation), but can definitely deal with him with stuff he would easily wish for, such as Power Null and mindhax.

What ways Discord has to kill Timmy?

If they are blood lusted, Discord wins easily (Discord thinking or snapping is faster then saying "I wish") with existence erasure.

The Wands have better hax but if Discord snaps them away... Timmy is done... and it's in his character to take away the power source.

Discord:

+ Is much stronger then any Fairy Magic power wise (making the wand much weaker)

+ It's his own power which means he has better understanding of it then Timmy (which lack any experience

+Better survivability (Regenerated from smoke)

+Better range via Portals (low multiversal)

- Weaker hax but still deadly

- Never Truly went all out in the show.

- His magic can still be removed from him

Timmy Turner:

+ Has Better hax (more ways to defeat discord)

+ Usually gets serious when he needs to.

- Fairy wands have many restrictions (Da Rules)

- He gotta say "I wish" before he can Truly do anything.

- Without his Fairies he becomes pretty weak

Conclusion: Discord BFR's Cosmo and wanda to another universe or removes their wands which makes this a win for him.

Jorgen is a better choice vs Discord (Strongest Fairy vs Most OP character in mlp without powerups or absorptions)

@Xenomorphios There is a number of things wrong there. They aren't bloodlusted, being in-character is the default state for anyone, logically. I'm gonna ignore that Cosmo and Wanda can use magic without their wands as their profiles currently contradicts this notion.

>"It's his own power which means he has better understanding of it then Timmy (which lack any experience"

This is such a minuscule detail, it does nothing in practice except the fact that Discord has more experience than Timmy, which isn't the point there. And even then, it's misleading, both Cosmo and Wanda have far more experience than Discord, and Timmy has fooled those with that amount of experience and more many times.

>"+Better survivability (Regenerated from smoke)"

On the contrary, each of Timmy's fairies have the same level of regen and can heal him from damage, being able to even recreate him whole body.

>"+Better range via Portals (low multiversal)"

This, once more, is such a minuscule detail. And also wrong as magic works universes away in TFOP!.

>"- He gotta say "I wish" before he can Truly do anything."

Timmy does, his fairies don't.

>"- Without his Fairies he becomes pretty weak"

Given that they can teleport universes away and from others points in time I don't see how this applies here.

>"Conclusion: Discord BFR's Cosmo and wanda to another universe or removes their wands which makes this a win for him."

They come back or attack Discord while doing the same. They teleport into Fairy World for more and come back to heal Timmy and continue the fight, or they teleport Timmy there.

1) Agreed. I believe he is just smarter than them, am I right? But in this fight it is irrelevant.

2) Agreed with faires, but can't find that info about Timmy. Will you lend me a hand here?

3) Again, can't find this info, plus their profiles states that they're only universal.

4) True, but by rule #4 of Da Rules "Fairies cannot directly kill, maim, or injure living beings (but their magic can if it is done indirectly)". So, either they can't fight on their own, or I don't know. Plus how are they starting a fight anyway?

5) Again, range problem. If Discord can BFR them, then it's valid. If not, then not.

6) Well, we should wait for more input, I guess.

2) That time he wished to be an already existing car, and then be inside said car. He got his body poof'd away and recreated by Cosmo and Wanda.

3) This is shown in the canon crossovers with Jimmy Neutron.

4) While it's going to take some thread in the future to make the "Fairies cannot directly kill" be ignore via inconsistencies, maim and injure living beings is something they can definitely do on their own. And this is not something they will now not have by not granting wishes to Timmy, this is something they always have even when granting wishes to anyone, do I need to give examples of how inconsistent this is?

For more info in general, I have this blog about the verse. Although I would not recommend following it since it would take more than a year to finish it.

2) Is it regen tho? It sound more like... I actually don't know what it is. I guess it can be regen, just seems wierd to me.

3) Okay, I'll check this one. Do you have it in your blog by any chance?

4) Well, then maybe we should revision some TFOP pages before we start debating?

Also good luck with your blog. I will follow it though. (EDIT: can't follow it, there are no button, so will just add to favourite)

2) That was not regen, just Cosmo and Wanda healing Timmy. Timmy himself should have mid regen, but the thing there was his advantage of being healed by his fairies.

3) Not yet.

4) Not really? We already accept what we need here, giving Timmy powers like death manip and such he's not going to use anyway in a vsthread wouldn't change anything.

Thanks for that ..I would seriously recommend not doing so yet.

Yeah, Eficiente has some good points. Also, assuming they're in-character, its more likely for Discord to simply fool around with Timmy

MrKerf said:
(EDIT: can't follow it, there are no button, so will just add to favourite)
Hey, here's a trick for that; Paste "?action=watch" next to the link of the page you are in, then enter and can follow it. I was doing that with everything before the follow button was a thing.

Back