• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Titanic Asura's Wrath Revisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if the method of calculating GBE that is meant for spherical celestial bodies should be applied to sentient beings, but this is out of my expertise. The other calc group members should be called in.
However as has been stated, this likely isn't a good way to calculate something like this, as it's not how the equation works.
I am not sure. Was the Chakra calc approved by calc group members?

As someone who’s a fan of the games and been following this discussion this is down right disappointing. 3-A is really consistent as we have two calcs that prove it with both being accepted. The fact that’s everything is basically done but cant be applied because one or two members don’t accept is kinda annoying. This should have been down in like a week and maybe two, not almost 2 months.

I personally do not mind if we use the accepted calculations, as long as the prerequisites are deemed reliable.

Which members currently need to give a go-ahead here, and if so, can somebody provide easy to understand explanations for them to evaluate?

Last edited:
I'm still a bit uneasy about using a formula specifically made for spherical objects to calculate destruction of something that is not spherical and thus wouldn't have the same PE. Lowball or not, I don't think we should be using calcs like these since they are inherently inaccurate.

Inherently inaccurate in the sense that they can only be higher. If you're worried about inaccuracy then you should be in favor of using them, as it has been proven that Chakra is at the very minimum 3-A and surely actually far higher into 3-A than the calc shows, so rating him as High 5-A or whatever would be far more inaccurate than rating him as a lower level of 3-A than he actually is.

Also the second version of the calculation does account for Chakra as a sphere, it just ignores the rest of him, so that part isn't inaccurate at all. It's like saying that the KE of someone's punch shouldn't be used because the KE of their entire body running would be higher.

Yes, I'm with you that the value isn't High 5-A or whatever and is probably closer to 3-A. Just that I don't like using a formula where it is not applicable. But if the calc group is fine with it, then it is what it is.

So has this been sufficiently accepted to be applied then?

Smh all of the calcs are secretly wrong let's start again.
the-here-we-go-again-meme-is-perfect-for-every-frustrating-s_kgv8.620.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back