• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
So, I had long since announced that this is the next step in the To Aru revisions. I will split this by character.

Shokuhou Misaki​

First, there are new applications for her Mind Control.
She can make the people around her ignore her.
Or rather, none of them were looking at her. Because she had manipulated them so they would not.
She can make other people perceive a target of her choice as naked.
“And that’s what I thought you would say☆ By the way, here’s what I had in mind for keeping you from interfering.”
Mikoto’s eardrums were assaulted by an ear-splitting scream, like someone had stumbled across a murder scene.
A real nurse in the hallway was looking their way with her face bright red and a hand over her mouth. Her eyes were as wide as dinner plates and she must have been too panicked to even find the words to express herself.
The nurse appeared to be new to the job and she had the look of someone with a baseball-sized lump of air caught in her throat.
“Wh-wh-wh-wha-?”
“See, Shokuhou? Someone finally noticed your perverted-”
“What are you doing walking around without any clothes on!? I don’t know what led you to do this, but get over here right now! Yes, you! The short-haired girl!”
“What?” said Mikoto with her eyes wide.
Can manipulate others so that they don't perceive her at all.
Kamijou was trying to figure out how to react to this sudden intruder, but Aogami Pierce only gave him a puzzled look.
Yes, he was looking at Kamijou, not at the younger (yet very curvy) Santa who clearly did not belong.
“Why are you freaking out all on your own over there? Gasp!? K-Kami-yan, do you have an imaginary girlfriend now!? You’re entering the world of Advanced Moe now!”
“What, no! Can you not see…!?”
Kamijou trailed off.
It really did look like Aogami Pierce could not see her. But if the light was being physically bent to make her invisible, Kamijou would not be seeing her either. That meant she must have been affecting the other boy’s mind somehow.
And then we have all this stuff:
No pain, regulated breathing, emergency consumption of the body’s water and fat reserves, elimination of the physical restrictions brought on by fear, cutting the muscles’ limiters, repeated experiences of success, expanded processing power for the senses, temporary memory enhancements and increased memory analysis.
The remote filled Misaka Mikoto’s brain with all the errors of brain science, like the enhanced strength, slow motion, out of body experience, and life flashing before your eyes experienced during a near-death experience.
Next, we have Misaki's powered suit:
It was not a powered suit designed for combat, but it was still a bizarre piece of Academy City tech she had picked up in the dark side. Shokuhou would be able to take a handgun bullet to the torso without flinching and she could lift the average car from the ground with just her two arms.
According to google the average car weighed 4000 pounds, which are about 1800kg. Class 5 Lifting Strength.
As said she is bulletproof, but given the GPE of the lifting strength feat she should be wall level given this calc.

Misaka Mikoto​

First we have a few more weapons for her A.A.A.
The black metal on Misaka Mikoto’s back spread out like demonic wings. A Gatling gun, a chainsaw, a smoothbore gun, a melt-cutting blade, a multiple missile launcher, a large drill, a plasma cannon, and plenty more heavy weaponry were attached around a base of twin rocket engines.
Next we have statistics amplification via the A.A.A., as it can somehow boost her lightning's power.
Even so, this lighting spear was powered up by the A.A.A. It could easily pierce the rubber suits used by workers on transmission towers and it might just immediately stop the heart of any ordinary person it hit.

Othinus​

Maybe it's time for a fairy Othinus key... if so, so can still create magic items for surveillance. All her other keys should be able to do the same.
“(R&C Occultics already has everyone using all sorts of meaningless magic, so a professional god can easily alter their half-assed spells to secretly place a Huginn and Muninn effect on top. But I really probably shouldn’t tell him that. I definitely can’t let him know I spread around those surveillance spiritual items made from the raven’s feathers. I mean, the side effect for using magic is hitting them whether I alter their spell or not, so this isn’t doing any more damage, but I just know he’d still be mad.)”

St. Germain​

St. Germain needs a new key, as he possessed Touma at one point. The end result was that St. Germain and Touma shared the body and switched control back and forth. Their powers essentially are simply the combination of either character's powers. However, since Touma is an esper he takes damage from magic, so the fusion kinda lacks stamina.
St. Germain also demonstrated some more techniques with his carbon manipulation to be added into the Notable A/T section. Those should also be available to the main St. Germain:
Specifically, some kind of glittering particles were scattered in the few millimeter gap between the boy’s chest and the bare-skinned monster’s palm.
It was said diamonds were so hard that they were in fact easily breakable, but that did not mean the blade that hit one would escape intact. The knife’s tip broke off and the blade chipped when it split the stone.
“You were never planning to block that with the strength of the diamond. Was it more like a matador’s cape? That glitter throws off my visual aim and the chipping of the blade diverts the speed and vector of destruction. Still, Academy City must have very polluted air if you can manipulate that air to produce diamonds.”
After a dull sound, he had all of a sudden jumped several meters straight up into the air.
“St. Germain, take care of this!!”
“Fine, but switching back and forth like this will only shorten your life. Back to you!!”
Instead of jumping up with his legs, it was more like he had been hit by a car. A diamond hexagonal pillar had thrust up from below him, launching him about 3m into the air.
“Not yet, esper. The bone is not broken. And even if it was, I would support you with a diamond exoskeleton, so you can keep going regardless!”
Mechanical pencil lead and diamonds could both be used as lightning rods that redirected electricity.
Also…
“Summon the spears here. The seven-walled secret room has protected its secrets for 120 years and allows no unauthorized intruders!!”
The pointy-haired boy’s body staggered over and pressed its back against the tunnel wall just before a high-pitched sound rang out. Anna held her small palm as if in pain. There was a sound like cracks running through a hard object, but that was all. Transparent spears – seven in all – had broken through the concrete wall behind him such that they passed over his shoulders and head.
“Tetractys, numerical triangle formed from 10 points. Grant me ascension with your perfection!”
St. Germain sent carbon fiber threads from Kamijou’s fingers to jump up to the roof of the high-speed mass of metal, but Anna simply stuck her small right hand out toward the front of the freight train.
The entire space shook as the front car was crushed and lifted up and the 8 cars after that stacked up against each other in a zigzag pattern.

Aiwass​

Gets the ability to turn into a sun.
All of a sudden, something stood next to the little girl.

The translucent being was an angel with a falcon head and a powerful body. As soon as a vertical crack ran through him, the angel mercilessly stripped off his entire body.

He was now a sun.

A dreadful light burst out and filled the space as it attacked the demon girl.
Guess that's fire manipulation. And transformation as it's one of several forms of his.

Last edited:
Two things:

Can we add a note about St. Toumain and a link to Germain's profile at the bottom of Touma's profile? Something like "Due to practicality/aesthetics/being easier to read/whatever we added Touma's fusion with St. Germain to St. Germain's profile" at least in this way it would get more attention, possibly.

Can we remove bad luck from Touma's weaknesses? It never really was a factor in most of his battles, meaning it is less about "bad things will happen to Touma" and more about "he will not get good things out of nowhere", even during his fight with Anna, Germain didn't kill him with all that recoil from using magic.

1. I guess.

2. Wrong place to debate that. Not really a GT revision.

1. Fine

2. Yeah, but St. Toumain is the one who proved it, so it is linked to him and GT2, but fine, i think a thread can be done about this after this one is finished.

Other than that, i think turning into a sun would also be light manipulation and plasma manipulation, no? And add transformation to his P&A, iirc he also created some massive wings back in NT18 to attack Touma.

It shouldn't be light manipulation IMO. Sure, it produces light, but you can say the same of every kind of fire manipulation. That is just part of what fire manipulation does. I didn't know we had plasma manipulation. Yeah, turning into a sun is probably better classified as plasma manipulation than fire manipulation.

Oh, by the way, can we do a logical thing and add Martial Arts from street fighting to Mikoto's profile? All other Toaru delinquents have that.
In the separate CRT, if necessary.

I will apply this stuff sometime soon then.
Oh, by the way, can we do a logical thing and add Martial Arts from street fighting to Mikoto's profile? All other Toaru delinquents have that.
In the separate CRT, if necessary.
Can we remove bad luck from Touma's weaknesses? It never really was a factor in most of his battles, meaning it is less about "bad things will happen to Touma" and more about "he will not get good things out of nowhere", even during his fight with Anna, Germain didn't kill him with all that recoil from using magic.
May I suggest you two create a CRT to debate this together (with quotes and stuff)? Since they aren't my suggestions it would be strange for me to do it and now seems like a good time to debate it.

So, I have applied everything in this thread now, except for the new key for Misaki as that calc isn't evaluated yet.

Thank you. Feel free to ask a few calc group members to evaluate the calculation.

Back