• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Majutsu no Index Discussion Thread 6

"Fantasy theory" means nothing here, even if IRL Cyclops AU don't exist, in the 616 earth it does exist, and then is as real as Curtana 4D, and reducing a 4D object to 3D is just... not a natural thing at all? I don't know a natural way of creating 2D objects using 3D ones.

Again its not a matter if its either fantasy or reality base on RL logic but rather whether not something has its harmony taken from it, in other words something that has had its' normal values' becomes 'Abnormal' or changed.

"It's not that simple," Birdway responded to Accelerator's question with a sardonic grin.
"Imagine Breaker works exceedingly well when it is normalizing abnormal values, but it does not show much power when dealing with something that is uniform from the start.
It only carries out destruction of things that have already had their harmony taken. ...For example, he does not destroy someone's soul when he touches them, and he
does not destroy the planet when he touches it. Yet those things do indeed have
supernatural power flowing through them." "

Cyclops Laser exsits within whatever reality is on the other side of his eyes but his eyes becoming a portal is abnormal. The Laser is normal but the eyes turning into Portals are not, especcially since he does look through his eyes even with his powers

Curtana is placing abnormal values on a 4D object to turn it into a 3D object, the Abnormal value is the "cutting away the Dimension" not the object itself.

Again such reality is not in the back up file of IB, IB as a set value for the original world, even if u want to call it normal in marvel universe it not it the data file of IB , so the energy for that reality , which is not on IB, would be negated

TFSCell said:
On the topic of things having their harmony taken, would imagine breaker be able to null someone like Ainz despite him being natural within his verse?
Yes. This was debated in a vs debate already between the two and it was decided he could.

DAMN Peter, you follow Index as well? You have time for so many stuff.

Respect Ó▓áÔò¡Ôò«Ó▓á

Lol I've been following following Index. Didn't you see my comments in the earlier parts of this thread? I just don't participate in the threads that often since I don't know much about the lore and stuff. But I do like the Toaru verse and follow it. Although I don't really have as much time as I used to have. I just read fast that's all.

Should we start a new thread?

Also I really like Accelerator's new outfit, it's a bit weird seeing him in more formal wear but I guess he does have to dress the part if he wants to be taken seriously.

I like the new look, but it does feel a bit weird. Maybe it'll grow on me.

I agree with starting a new thread, given the new novel is about to be released. I'll probably stay away from the thread to avoid spoilers, though.

Back