• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA and Thanos (Omega Wanked and Omniexaggerated + Composite with Powers of All Versions) vs Jokes Battle Wiki Worldwide Alliance Rebellion and I

Round 1: Swap king, Snek wid winter war meme and finland on his side vs Joseph stalin true profile wid the Ussr on his side and Evil shaggy

Round 2: Orror, a charachter, and Busto 1.0 all full power Vs The P-A-R-A-D-O-X, Lord english, DaBlackHound, The rest of the rebelion, and Paridoxite and all out.

Round 3: Thanos Eggagerated vs the rest of Imminent doom

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, lore has to develop, also, evil shaggy isn't going to resort to battle (at least not yet), afterall he is made from the smartest character on this wiki (whose plans had 99% chance to fail according to him).

The only formidable character here is The P-A-R-A-D-O-X but it is no way as strong as the original, Paradoxite is linked to the original paradox, but he is like an Aleverse with Paradox manipulation

Inminent doom has to wait to the long Profetized end of every thing that is

Many Inminent Doom profiles aren't even made yet. (just 3 of them are, and 1 is a shitpost based on a failed kickstarter)

SpiritualAdversor said:
Yeah, lore has to develop, also, evil shaggy isn't going to resort to battle (at least not yet), afterall he is made from the smartest character on this wiki (whose plans had 99% chance to fail according to him).
The only formidable character here is The P-A-R-A-D-O-X but it is no way as strong as the original, Paradoxite is linked to the original paradox, but he is like an Aleverse with Paradox manipulation

Many Inminent Doom profiles aren't even made yet. (just 3 of them are, and 1 is a shitpost based on a failed kickstarter)
Remember the op alloience are fighting against joseph stalin and yes the one who inconclusived Adolf Hitler Spamfinite sayain

Errorsaness said:
SpiritualAdversor said:

Remember the op alloience are fighting against joseph stalin and yes the one who defeated Adolf Hitler Spamfinite sayain
that's actually wrong, it says inconclusive after training in the afterlife, he didn't have that form during WWII when he was defeated by stalin

SpiritualAdversor said:

There is 1 more formidable charachter in the JBWWAR and that is Stalin

the JBWWAR is still not ready for this battle, you need more people on both evil teams before we can do this battle

Eternal figure said:
the JBWWAR is still not ready for this battle, you need more people on both evil teams before we can do this battle
Adolf hitler, Horhito, and Mussolini are in this fight

Round 1: Stalin tricks Swap King into swaping a regular Soviet Soldier, then body him, and Snek isn't even worth mentioning, the Winter War meme will damage Stalin, but lets not forget, Stalin won WWII so the Winter War will only be a minor blow, Stalin takes this

Round 2: JBWWAR takes this easily, Pewds and Logan are enough to solo

Riund 3: Thanos takes this quite handily, Inminent Doom doesn't have enough members

Round 1: If Stalin can bypass Swap King, he wins this round. Swap King is one of the cheapest characters here, though, so Stalin might not.

Round 2: I could imagine HOSTLESS appearing out of nowhere and pimp-slapping all of them at once, killing them.

Round 3: Thanos goes S N A P

Turns out a version of thanos was on INMINENT DOOM, so a paradox is created, this time just resulting in thanos Imperative becoming both a paradox stoner and separate from Thanos Eggagerated

(I'll make a paradox gauntlet profile)

TOCOJBWA: 4 (Eternal figure, SpiritualAdvisor, Soel304, Christian Higdon)

JBWWAR: 0

Just one FRA or vote and it's over.

EDIT: Just an off-topic statement, i'm shocked nobody pit HOSTLESS against this kid.

Yeah, as much as I'm not a fan of TOCOJBWA, the JBWWAR just doesn't have enough members so far to compete. I'm giving my vote to TOCOJBWA, for the moment at least.

Christian Higdon said:
TOCOJBWA: 4 (Eternal figure, SpiritualAdvisor, Soel304, Christian Higdon)

Just one FRA or vote and it's over.

EDIT: Just an off-topic statement, i'm shocked nobody pit HOSTLESS against this kid.
A vote from me.

TOCOJBWA: 5 (MaxForward, Eternal figure, Soel404, SpiritualAdversor, Crabwhale)

Actually, this fight was fair enough, even though TOCOJBWA wins with ease.

If this was a total war, we'd have:

Yxz, HOSTLESS, Daniel, Chucky, Godzilla, Jen, King, Orror SANESS, Busto 1.0, ACSmtdecotwaaowe, The Final Pam, Z, Kow King, Snek, Deadpool, Mistress death, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, and Swap king (possibly the Overkiller): 18 to 19 members, 21 if we use DP and MD.

VS

Joseph Stalin, Acwaseitew, Haxx Master, The P-a-r-a-d-o-x, Logan Paul, Adolf Hitler, Pewdiepie, Obnoxious Spam, Spam Page, Evil Shaggy, The Black Hound, Peter, Cthulhu (Infinite fthang), Zalgo'd Zalgo, Lord English, Paradoxite, Thanos (Imperative), Dr. Doom, and TDH: 19 members

So, if we made a total war, it would be closer than one thought.

In fact, i believe this fight isn't worthy enough.

EDIT: It's time for the war to begin.It's time for the war to begin.

Christian Higdon said:
Actually, this fight was fair enough, even though TOCOJBWA wins with ease.
If this was a total war, we'd have:

Yxz, HOSTLESS, Daniel, Chucky, Godzilla, Jen, King, Orror SANESS, Busto 1.0, ACSmtdecotwaaowe, The Final Pam, Z, Kow King, Snek, Deadpool, Mistress death, and Swap king (possibly the Overkiller): 16 to 17 members, 19 if we use DP and MD.

VS

Joseph Stalin, Acwaseitew, Haxx Master, The P-a-r-a-d-o-x, Logan Paul, Adolf Hitler, Pewdiepie, Obnoxious Spam, Spam Page, Evil Shaggy, The Black Hound, Peter, Cthulhu (Infinite fthang), Zalgo'd Zalgo, Lord English, Paradoxite, Thanos (Imperative), Dr. Doom, and TDH: 19 members

So, if we made a total war, it would be closer than one thought.

In fact, i believe this fight isn't worthy enough.
JBWWAR + Inminent Doom would win that, and you forgot Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee, who are memebers of TOCOJBWA

Back