• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you both for helping out. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Wait, why is Toei Paragus listed as Unknown? I thought we agreed to make him 5-A

Wait, why is Toei Paragus listed as Unknown? I thought we agreed to make him 5-A
Well i can handling this task, however talking about Toei Paragus, while he did stated his power is > Broly, the statement itself is a lie to hide Broly actual power so it is served nothing to indicate Paragus power, the nature of his power is Unknown and he never fight, so i disagree with listing him at 5-A, it is almost a baseless assumption that he is comparable to Nappa, he could well as strong as Raditz for all we know
He never fight once, or if he is then it is off-screen. So his tier always solely based on assumption

He never fight once, or if he is then it is off-screen. So his tier always solely based on assumption
He's still considered an elite Saiyan so he should be comparable to Nappa and stronger than most of Frieza's Soldiers (Appule, Raditz, Cranberry, Saibamen, etc)

He's still considered and elite Saiyan so he should be comparable to Nappa and stronger than most Frieza Soldiers (Appule, Raditz, Cranberry, Saibamen, etc)
Elite is just a rank, so i don't think we can assume that way. Bardock despite being Low class have power nearly = King Vegeta. So Paragus could well = Raditz for all we know, or even > Nappa. or possibly even weaker than Raditz. The range of power is too big to assume anything

I just remembered another issue.

Are you certain that Super Paragus only had a power level of 4,200? I thought that it was 12,000, but maybe I remember wrong.

Saiyan ranks are based on power. Even elites are large planet level, only king vegeta is higher and paragus ain't that strong so he's large planet level.
The story say otherwise, Bardock being the case, so we still using assumption for this, he also never fight on-screen once, and from the time he still in the Saiyan Elite to the time when Broly grow up, he aged. We can't certainly he still have the same power back in the day planet Vegeta still exist, and certainly the current profile we have for him is in the time period of the movie, not the past. So assumption again......................
I just remembered another issue.

Are you certain that Super Paragus only had a power level of 4,200? I thought that it was 12,000, but maybe I remember wrong.
It is 4200 like the video FluffyZ up, and well he is old.

Ant, can i edit Paragus' profile? Fluffy agrees with me that he should be 5-A

The story say otherwise, Bardock being the case, so we still using assumption for this, he also never fight on-screen once, and from the time he still in the Saiyan Elite to the time where Broly grow up, he aged. We can't certainly he still have the same power back in the day planet Vegeta still exist, and certainly the current profile we have for him is in the time period of the movie, not the past. So assumption again......................

It is 4200 like the video FluffyZ up, and well he is old.
Bardock was a low class until he got stronger, he wasn't a low class even when his pl approached king vegeta.
It's either paragus is large planet level, or he's weaker than boz goku and piccolo in which case I don't think you believe the latter.

Bardock was a low class until he got stronger, he wasn't a low class even when his pl approached king vegeta.
It's either paragus is large planet level, or he's weaker than boz goku and piccolo in which case I don't think you believe the latter.
problem is, this require assumption, he have no feats, no scaling, everything is based on an assumption that he should be at this level or that level. That why Unknown rating is the best

Anyway, i'm going to sleep, so feel free to debate ^^

What about Guldo? We have no confirmation of his actual power level but we still scale him above BoZ Goku and Piccolo.

Bardock's PL in the non-canon media is like 10,000 I think, so that would nicely scale him to Saiyan Saga Goku, who was above Nappa

Canon Bardock is a different story

problem is, this require assumption, he have no feats, no scaling, everything is based on an assumption that he should be at this level or that level. That why Unknown rating is the best

Anyway, i'm going to sleep, so feel free to debate ^^
I don't understand, what do you think is more likely? Paragus, a high class saiyan warrior being on a pl of 1500- 10000 or being weaker than an average fodder freeza soldier or below boz goku hmmmm?

Ant, can i edit Paragus' profile? Fluffy agrees with me that he should be 5-A
I am not sure. As Vietthai said, it would require speculation on our part. Maybe an "Unknown, possibly 5-A" statistics would work?

I am not sure. As Vietthai said, it would require speculation on our part. Maybe an "Unknown, possibly 5-A" statistics would work?
The only speculation is where he is in the range 1500- 10000, but he is 100% large planet level. So I guess give him at least large planet or something for being far above boz goku.

The only speculation is where he is in the range 1500- 10000, but he is 100% large planet level. So I guess give him at least large planet or something for being far above boz goku.
Vietthai said it's better to give him a possibly 5-A

What power level would be required for Tier High 5-A in the Toei continuity?

Okay, so "Unknown. At least 5-A, possibly High 5-A" then?

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense.

Back