• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wasn't Broly literally about to kill Paragus before he used the controlling device on him? I don't see Paragus scaling at all

He's also clearly much weaker than King Vegeta as one shot almost costed Paragus his life

Broly's Base form tier in general don't make sense.

For example his base form is listed as: Solar System level (Easily superior to Toeiverse 100% Frieza), but there's absolutely nothing supporting it, especially since even Base Goku was dodging and deflecting hits from restrained SSJ Broly, meaning his Base form is even weaker
Speaking of, wasn’t Toeiverse Frieza supposed to be downgraded from SS a long time ago as the feat wasn’t solar system level, or even close to it?

Speaking of, wasn’t Toeiverse Frieza supposed to be downgraded from SS a long time ago as the feat wasn’t solar system level, or even close to it?
Pretty sure he was, but I didn't really followed it. That said, scaling Broly to Frieza is still wrong regardless as there's nothing that even links between the two in terms of scaling, regardless of what tier Frieza happens to be

Oh. If there are remaining revisions from an accepted thread, that should obviously be handled.

Is somebody here willing to handle this, or is it less important?
Could you please unlock Broly's profile so i can apply the downgrade to him as well?

That said, scaling Broly to Frieza is still wrong regardless as there's nothing that even links between the two in terms of scaling, regardless of what tier Frieza happens to be
What tier do you think he should be in his base form?

I have unlocked the page now. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

What else is left to do here? Creating a King Vegeta page only?

Paragus surviving the Supernova would've also been a major outlier, as he was just left for dead by King Vegeta shortly before the planet's destruction

I mean, Broly was born with a power level of 10,000 so i guess that should put him at the same level as King Vegeta, right?

That seems good to me. However the profile page needs a header image as well.

Also, should any information be removed from the current King Vegeta page?

Stamina should be Superhuman instead of Very High also its justification. Anyway this guy doesn't have much screen time but he is a Saiyan Warrior with 10k power level, so we can safely scale his stamina to other Saiyan like Nappa
Intelligence: i don't recall this guy is a master of martial art skill or any technique, i think about Average intelligence, or Unknown, however let see others opinion

Thank you for helping out. That seems to make sense.

Back