• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toji zenin va jogo(arrive a little earlier)

Ok, this is becoming a bit of a problematic discussion.
What would happen if Jogo arrived a little earlier?
-toji zenin shibuya
-jogo

this will be decided with death
-Toji only has the sharpened staff

Toji-Arkenis,Tatsumi504,noisyPitta
Jogo

Last edited:
jogo-jujutsu-kaisen.gif

Toji speed blitz
Not really. Both of them are listed as Subsonic+, and their scaling comes from the same fight. Naobito sees Toji and is threatened by his speed, and then moments later Jogo actually does blitz him. They're operating at very similar speeds here, so I don't think its as much of a difference as you'd expect. If you add scaling from Cursed Naoya or Hakari's lightning reaction, the difference gets wider, but as long as they both scale to Naobito, Maki, Nanami or Dagon from that fight, its pretty close.

Not really. Both of them are listed as Subsonic+, and their scaling comes from the same fight. Naobito sees Toji and is threatened by his speed, and then moments later Jogo actually does blitz him. They're operating at very similar speeds here, so I don't think its as much of a difference as you'd expect. If you add scaling from Cursed Naoya or Hakari's lightning reaction, the difference gets wider, but as long as they both scale to Naobito, Maki, Nanami or Dagon from that fight, its pretty close.
Maki & Toji doesn't scale to Hakari feat

I've seen people who scale her to that just on vibes. Like 'she's stronger/on the same level as Hakari so she obviously scales to him'. Its a load of shit, but that doesn't stop people from arguing for it for some reason.
She being stronger than Hakari is joke. Atleast MHS speed comes from Jackpot Hakari who is even stronger than Yuta.
She is at best relative or stronger than base Hakari that's all.

That man Toji really revived. I better stay in hiding until he's gone.......or I'm finished!!!!!
Toji folded Dagon and made it look easy but Jogo did have a statement about being on another level. The way that I see it, Toji still has the edge because Playful Cloud would amplify his attacks a lot. I think it's certain that with similar speeds they would both be getting some hits in but he would be causing deeper wounds. Meanwhile most of Jogo's tricks would be reduced or nullified because of Heavenly Restriction.

Toji folded Dagon and made it look easy but Jogo did have a statement about being on another level. The way that I see it, Toji still has the edge because Playful Cloud would amplify his attacks a lot. I think it's certain that with similar speeds they would both be getting some hits in but he would be causing deeper wounds. Meanwhile most of Jogo's tricks would be reduced or nullified because of Heavenly Restriction.
I reckon Jogo can get one good blast off before they get into melee, how much would Toji be hurt from that? Would it be enough to effect/hinder him or not?

I reckon Jogo can get one good blast off before they get into melee, how much would Toji be hurt from that? Would it be enough to effect/hinder him or not?
Short answer, no idea. Long answer: We do know that Jogo got Maki good with a single one. She wasn't on the level of Toji but she did still have HR so I'm convinced that there would be possibility of being hurt. Maybe a better way to word my vote is that I think this becomes war of attrition and Toji wins because of amplified damage and damage reduction.

Short answer, no idea. Long answer: We do know that Jogo got Maki good with a single one. She wasn't on the level of Toji but she did still have HR so I'm convinced that there would be possibility of being hurt. Maybe a better way to word my vote is that I think this becomes war of attrition and Toji wins because of amplified damage and damage reduction.
Maki what?

Yeah I'm inclined to agree with this. Jogo has the firepower to deal actual damage to Toji and has the power to put him down, but he doesn't have the speed or durability to keep up in melee.

The next big question is about Domain Expansion. We know that Toji and Maki are immune to the barrier and sure hit of a domain because they are registered as objects, but Jogo's domain also has the environmental factor of heat that Gojo mentioned being potentially lethal.

ok for now 3 votes for toji.

One thing to keep in mind is the fact that since Toji has no curse energy he cannot be easily detected, while Toji still has a great ability to track and detect with his senses in addition to his natural resistance to curses.

Yeah not gonna entertain the match too much, its not the most interesting of fights.
HR counters domain, Toji tanks everything or dodges and does what he did to Dagon to Jogo.
The next big question is about Domain Expansion. We know that Toji and Maki are immune to the barrier and sure hit of a domain because they are registered as objects, but Jogo's domain also has the environmental factor of heat that Gojo mentioned being potentially lethal.
The heat inside is stated to burn one to death, looking at the fact Nanami, Maki both survived being toasted, Naobito survived being hit by the volcanoes, Toji's durability, and resistances to curses should be enough to survive within it. Also he can simply run out.

The heat inside is stated to burn one to death, looking at the fact Nanami, Maki both survived being toasted, Naobito survived being hit by the volcanoes, Toji's durability, and resistances to curses should be enough to survive within it.
The flames Jogo blasted at those three are not the same as the deadly heat inside the domain. We have no idea how potent this heat is compared to his normal stuff.

Also he can simply run out.
Yeah thats why I stopped arguing and voted.

JOGO’S TECHNIQUE
A scorching hellfire born from the wrath of the earth.

From a crater set in his palm, the ground, or a wall, he spews out high-temperature flames and magma, burning his target in an instant. In addition, he also possesses a powerful technique called Maximum: Meteor, which drops a huge meteorite that can turn a whole town, in all four directions, into ashes and dust.
From Fanbook I can see Jogos Meteor covering Large distance and additionally it having potency to harm Sukuna.
Though it is his last move I will leave it as it is.
DOMAIN EXPANSION: COFFIN OF THE IRON MOUNTAIN — Expanding into a scorching domain, just like the inside of an active volcano’s crater. Even before the sure-hit effect, the space is so dangerous that an ordinary sorcerer would be burned to death upon entering the domain. The domain's user can also launch a fatal blow with a single finger. If this flaming attack hits the target head-on, there will be nothing left.
Also Jogos domain heat not based on sure hit. It's clearly mentioned even without sure hit it's heat can burn down ordinary Sorcerer. Though depends on which rank you consider Ordinary.

As for my Vote for now I would say if Toji catches Jogo and clutches him with PC and not giving any openings to Jogo to counter attack Toji can win
But if Jogo makes up a distance and spams metoer covering Large distance Jogo wins.

Though this is we are talking about Shibuya arc so I doubt Jogo spamming Domain. His move will be meteor.
I can already see people jumping in calling metoer slow

The flames Jogo blasted at those three are not the same as the deadly heat inside the domain. We have no idea how potent this heat is compared to his normal stuff.
They tell us though? It can burn ordinary sorcerers, you wanna put it above his regular flames? Thats fine they show better feats but it isn’t above Toji

Yeah in all seriousness, there's just zero reason to believe Toji could survive the sheer heat of Jogo's Cursed Technique, let alone his Domain. If Jogo does end up getting pressured despite his advantage of range & likely firepower, he can always open his Domain to instantly suffocate & sear Toji.

So I think Jogo takes it.

toji in that scene where he throws rocks at the rabbits in the anime he easily gets mach 500, Toji, sukuna and gojo are not limited to subsonic, and maki and naoya curse also went from subsonic reaching mach 3

Yeah in all seriousness, there's just zero reason to believe Toji could survive the sheer heat of Jogo's Cursed Technique, let alone his Domain. If Jogo does end up getting pressured despite his advantage of range & likely firepower, he can always open his Domain to instantly suffocate & sear Toji.

So I think Jogo takes it.
The heat in the domain is only stated to burn a sorcerer to death, that isn't impressive outside of context, but even in context this doesn't put him above Toji's resistances to curses and heat resistances being superior Naobito, Maki, and Nanami, and all who survived fire from Jogo who is easily able to vaporize steel.

toji in that scene where he throws rocks at the rabbits in the anime he easily gets mach 500, Toji, sukuna and gojo are not limited to subsonic, and maki and naoya curse also went from subsonic reaching mach 3
Not relevant to the match really, on page they're both sub+, Toji should be supersonic in reactions likely.

Not relevant to the match really, on page they're both sub+, Toji should be supersonic in reactions likely.
the page is outdated, the page places Hakari as massively hypersonic when it is proven that Naobito is the 2nd fastest of the sorcerers and is nothing more than subsonic

Back