• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
does nergal with immeasurable speed solo arifureta
With immesurable speed would stomp all the list, however since any character with high speed is able to do that to prevent the purpose of the list shifting from strongest to fastest those fast characters need to at least be able to defeat lower spots with speed equalized to share spot with a higher place that can't defeat in speed equal, that's the reason of why Arifureta currently is eight spot despite be far faster than all the higher spots also funny how in 6-C the current two lower spots are the fastest ones.

So with that said Nergal and Arifureta can share the last spot, share because from what I remember after read the vampire blog in his P&A in the past he only possess a limited conceptual resistance (with no type specified) and don't have law manip resistance with his level.
There's going to ne sweeping anf significant changes to the verse. I'm working on the next crt atm. The verse us going look so different when I'm done lol.

Sssoooo... yeah lol
So since you conceded at the time with how the profiles were and in the future there will be big revisions to them, you are ok if Arifureta get their spot at least until the characters get upgraded and a new debate is made?

With immesurable speed would stomp all the list, however since any character with high speed is able to do that to prevent the purpose of the list shifting from strongest to fastest those fast characters need to at least be able to defeat lower spots with speed equalized to share spot with a higher place that can't defeat in speed equal, that's the reason of why Arifureta currently is eight spot despite be far faster than all the higher spots also funny how in 6-C the current two lower spots are the fastest ones.

So with that said Nergal and Arifureta can share the last spot, share because from what I remember after read the vampire blog in his P&A in the past he only possess a limited conceptual resistance (with no type specified) and don't have law manip resistance with his level.

So since you conceded at the time with how the profiles were and in the future there will be big revisions to them, you are ok if Arifureta get their spot at least until the characters get upgraded and a new debate is made?
Yeah in fine with it

Well Trazyn just rekt's him

Nuclear Throne characters turn him into a pile of goo in seconds

DnD characters outlast him and rekt'd his ass

And he probably DOMINATES UT characters
Yeah from what I've gleamed Ganondorf can probably take UT's place at the No. 5 spot

Just checked the list and 6th 8-C has nep 1 along with starting with a timestop and now I have to wonder why they aren't above undertale people.
Along with that, I have to question why D&D peeps are below nuclear throne and Trazyn.

Just checked the list and 6th 8-C has nep 1 along with starting with a timestop and now I have to wonder why they aren't above undertale people.
Along with that, I have to question why D&D peeps are below nuclear throne and Trazyn.
Trazyn has C'tan Shards and Immortality that D&D can't deal with. And let's just say that C'tan shards have more then enough range and NPI to pimpslap D&D

Trazyn has C'tan Shards and Immortality that D&D can't deal with. And let's just say that C'tan shards have more then enough range and NPI to pimpslap D&D
You do realize that even the example listed on his page only has galactic range, and only has outerversal range with ED for the last two keys, and if he had access to that he would be a smurf and get kicked off the list either way, right?
And if you want to argue otherwise, to use your own words, make a CRT.

You do realize that even the example listed on his page only has galactic range, and only has outerversal range with ED for the last two keys, and if he had access to that he would be a smurf and get kicked off the list either way, right?
And if you want to argue otherwise, to use your own words, make a CRT.
Prove that Trazyn would get sent to another galaxy. 40K takes place in the milky way, you know.

New match
Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimensional abilities or stats then their dimensional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example). Even if said stuff is practically useless. This also includes protection from a higher dimensional being, range and resistances. Only the base stats are considered (I.E. if a character has a High 3-A technique but is only 9-A by itself, then the character will only count for 9-A and not for High 3-A).

Also, I removed characters I could tell at a glance were no longer a member of the tier they were listed under.

Also also, I've added a section with the versus threads to decide certain placements at the very bottom of the list. So if you make one please link it here.

Tier 1-A:

1. The Goddess of The Manifold

2. Characters from Megami Tensei

3. Characters from Warhammer 40,000

4. MSPA Reader

5. Characters from Ergenverse

6. Lu Zhiyu

7. Yogiri Takatou

Tier Low 1-A:

1. Characters from A Wild Last Boss Appeared

2. Characters from Marvel Comics

3. Ultimate Extermination God

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

1. Gods (Magi)

2. Touichirou

3. The Dreaming Ones

4. Characters from Transformers

Tier High 1-C:

1. Characters from Doctor Who (such as The Six-Fold God) /Mother Eater

2. Characters from Gurren Lagann (Verse)

3. Characters from To Aru Majutsu No Index (High Priest mainly)

4. Sun Wukong

Tier 1-C:

1. Shallow Vernal

2. Characters from Nasuverse

3. Characters from Kamen Rider

4. Ji Ning

5. Characters from DC Comics (Monitor-Mind The Overvoid and The Presence)

Tier Low 1-C:

1. Characters from Nasuverse

2. Yang Qi

3. Sora

4. Xue Ying

5. Arceus (Speed Equal) / Makina (Speed Equal) / Knives (Speed Unequal)

6. Characters from Marvel Comics

7. Nyanlathotep

8. Deadline

9. K.E.V.I.N.

10. Lavos

Tier 2-A:

1. Characters from Dragon Talisman (ChenQi and Yang Qi)

2. Characters from Puella Magi Verse

3. Characters from Final Fantasy / Arale Norimaki

4. Shulk

5. Characters from Pokémon

6. Wei Huo

7. Characters from Dragon Ball Heroes

8. Characters from Sonic the Hedgehog

9. Ainchase Ishmael

10. Characters from Supernatural (Jack Kline, God, and The Shadow)

Tier 2-B:

Tier 2-C:

1. Characters from Castlevania

2. Orcus and Demogorgon

3. The Creator

4. Characters from Dr. Slump (Arale Norimaki and Gatchan)

5. Characters from Destiny / Characters from Touhou Project (Junko, Yukari Yakumo and Reimu Hakurei)

6. Kamen Rider Saber

7. Characters from Yu-Gi-Oh! (Mainly Yubel but including The Egyptian Gods)

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C:

1. Characters from Bastard!!

2. Odin (Fortissimo)

3. The White Queen (Blood Sign)

4. Characters from Saint Seiya

5. SpongeBob SquarePants

6. Characters from Pokemon (Yveltal, Victini and Mewtwo)

7. Dimentio

Tier 4-A:

Tier 4-B:

Tier High 4-C

2. Balancer

3. Characters from Ergenverse

4. Kamen Rider Ghost

5. Ji Ning

6. Characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!

7. Ichigo Kurosaki

8. Garou

Tier 4-C:

1. Uriel (Bastard!!)

2. Nono

3. Teridax

4. Ichigo Kurosaki

5. Setsuno

Tier Low 4-C:

1. Dark Samus

2. Characters from Enter the Gungeon

3. Sosuke Aizen

4. HIM

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A:

1. Characters from Ergenverse (mostly Wang Lin)

2. Zeref

3. Xue Ying

4. Characters from Weakest Mage

5. Ata

6. Characters from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

7. Garou

8. Woody Woodpecker

Tier 5-B:

2. Characters from Ergenverse (mostly Gongsun Wan'er)

3. Odin (Fortissimo)

4. Meng Chuan / Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel)

5. Ata

6. Characters from D.Gray-Man (Allen Walker and The Millennium Earl)

7. Characters from World of Warcraft (Illidan Stormrage and Arthas Menethil)

8. Saika Kuozaki

9. Ada (Boruto)

10. Phoenix Force

Tier Low 5-B:

Tier 5-C:

1. Kagami

2. Characters from Ergenverse

3. Characters from Arifureta

4. Ata / Iihiko Shishime

5. Kenshiro

6. Garou

Tier High 6-A:

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

1. Characters from Ergenverse (mostly Gongsun Wan'er)

2. Ehitorujue

3. Alte

4. Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

5. Unleashed True Self Mode Baam

6. Characters from Toriko (Starjun and Brunch)

7. William Afton

Tier 6-B:

1. Yomoji Shinsei

2. Characters from Arifureta

3. Characters from Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

4. Characters from Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

5. Nessie

6. Characters from Bleach

7. Calyrex

8. Obito Uchiha

9. Characters from Mob Psycho (Keiji Mogami and Toichiro Suzuki)

10. Characters from Black Clover (Zagred and Yami Sukehiro)

Tier Low 6-B:

1. Characters from Arifureta

2. Characters from D.Gray-Man (Road Kamelot and Tyki Mikk)

3. Limbo

4. Ark

5. Ji Ning

6. Characters from Saint Seiya

7. Kamen Rider Zero-One

8. Oltura

9. Characters from Highschool DxD (Issei, Vali and Lucifer)

10. Khi'zar Kha'jul

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C:

1. Characters from Puella Magi Verse (Mami Tomoe and Alina Gray)

2. Li Qiye

3. Mephisto

4. Xue Ying

5. Characters from To Aru Majutsu No Index (Kakine Teitoku and Gabriel)

6. Characters from Arifureta (Speed Equalized) / Nergal (Speed Unequalized)

7. Characters from Saint Seiya

8. Characters from Re: Zero (Reinhard van Astrea and Reid Astrea)

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

1. Kumoko

2. Han Jee-Han

3. Characters from Arifureta

4. Characters from Death Mage

5. Geist Grace

6. Zhong Yue

7. Arthas Menethil

8. Itachi Uchiha

9. Characters from Highschool DxD (Issei, Rias and Vali)

Tier 7-B:

Tier Low 7-B:

1. Strahd von Zarovich

2. Theodore Miller

3. Characters from Godspeed (Speed Equal) / Giygas (Speed Unequalized)

4. Saten

5. Ancient Lich King (Summoners War)

6. Characters from Undead Unluck (Mr. Billy and Seal)

7. Etrien Gnosos

8. Characters from Pokémon

9. Black Fire

10. World Gobbler

Tier High 7-C:

1. Han Jee-Han

2. Fran (with Master (Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita)) (Speed Equalized) / Toujou Basara (Speed Unequalized)

3. Tao Hua

4. Brunhild Schild

5. Mahito

6. Kusuo Saiki

Tier 7-C:

1. Characters from Lord of the Mysteries (Klein and Amon)

2. Beiloune

3. Eshita Inana

4. Characters from Bleach (Yumichika Ayasegawa, Izuru Kira and Rukia Kuchiki)

5. Characters from Touhou

6. The Hunter

7. Cid

8. Crocodile (Speed Unequalized) \ Hei (Speed Equalized)

9. Magpie

10. Ali

Tier Low 7-C:

1. Meng Chuan

2. Sacred Eclipse / Cat Boy

3. Rei Ogami

4. Natsumi

5. Characters from D.Gray-Man (Allen Walker and Yu Kanda)

6. Characters from Touhou

7. Alex Mercer

Tier 8-A:

Tier 8-B:

Tier High 8-C:

1. Void Knight

2. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons (Yagnoloth, Barbed Devil, Stone Golem)

3. Henry Stickmin (Speed Equalized) \ Characters from Kral Şakir (Speed Unequalized)

4. Bunny

5. Choi Yoon-seok

6. Macht

7. Anri

8. Johnny Test

9. F (Alphabet)

10. Mardicus

Tier 8-C:

Tier 9-A:

1. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons (Such as Imp)

2. The Player (The Magic Circle)

3. Characters from Hellper

4. Aiko Hatayama

5. Ainz Ooal Gown

6. Isaac

7. Snatcher

8. Haruna (Arpeggio of Blue Steel) (Speed Unequalized) \ Jean Grey (Fox: Post-Retcon) (Speed Equalized)

9. Hachimaru

10. Mardicus

Tier 9-B:

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

Prove that Trazyn would get sent to another galaxy. 40K takes place in the milky way, you know.
I'm saying the shards are currently only indexed to have galactic range, which is not enough range to actually affect an outsider, the only range they have indexed that would be enough to work here is outerversal range which would be smurf and disqualify trazyn.

I'm saying the shards are currently only indexed to have galactic range, which is not enough range to actually affect an outsider, the only range they have indexed that would be enough to work here is outerversal range which would be smurf and disqualify trazyn.
That's the thing

They got the NPI my dude

My brother in christ it isn't just AE, it is also the whole, you need to hit them in multiple different planes of reality at the same time as well.
Funny thing about Warhammer, that exists and guess what C'tan Shards can slap around. I can't ******* remember the name of the thing that has that realm of bullshit though so I'll get back to you on that if I even care enough

What can Rias and Vali do?
Rias has access to the Power of Destruction which can deconstruct people or erase people on a physical, spiritual and mental level, but since Rias doesn't have great control over this technique she can't erase people on those levels completely yet. I don't believe she has any cons with her deconstruction however. She generally releases PoD as explosions or laser beams from her hands.

Vail can continually divide his opponent's strength by 2x every couple seconds, and add that divided strength into himself, making himself stronger. He can also divide the strength of his opponent's attacks, making them weaker than previously, even until the attack itself just fades into nothingness.

Rias has access to the Power of Destruction which can deconstruct people or erase people on a physical, spiritual and mental level, but since Rias doesn't have great control over this technique she can't erase people on those levels completely yet. I don't believe she has any cons with her deconstruction however. She generally releases PoD as explosions or laser beams from her hands.
Hmm...

I don't want to seem overzealous here, but I think Johnny can realistically beat her.

Vail can continually divide his opponent's strength by 2x every couple seconds, and add that divided strength into himself, making himself stronger. He can also divide the strength of his opponent's attacks, making them weaker than previously, even until the attack itself just fades into nothingness.
As for Vali, Johnny'll have to rely on his hax in order to beat him, as attacking him would just be useless.

I would recommend you making a verse thread on it since I'm not knowledgeable enough on the verse to actually debate effectively with it. I only have baseline knowledge through the anime I watched years ago.

I would recommend you making a verse thread on it since I'm not knowledgeable enough on the verse to actually debate effectively with it. I only have baseline knowledge through the anime I watched years ago.
So like a Johnny vs Issei/Rias/Vali thread?

If so, then I'll get to it ig.

Looking at the Low 7B list, what are the reasons for Undead Unluck being above the 7th place? That dude seems to resist quite literally everything they have. Is the dude's resistances only baseline?

Last edited:
What can Rias and Vali do?
Can't do anything, their hax only get better at later key, 7-A they practically close to haxless. Due to her bad control at Power of Destruction Rias can't EE people beyond physical EE and need to throw Power of Destruction in energy form like bullet which are easily to dodge, and as you can guess, she is extremely bad at actual fighting, mostly relying on spamming PoD. Vali can halve his opponents stats and add it to him but he can't add power to the point it exceed his limit, which he need to release the exceed power out from the wing or else he risk damaging his body, and mf is arrogant in early volume so he will resort to physical fight

Can't do anything, their hax only get better at later key, 7-A they practically close to haxless. Due to her bad control at Power of Destruction Rias can't EE people beyond physical EE and need to throw Power of Destruction in energy form like bullet which are easily to dodge, and as you can guess, she is extremely bad at actual fighting, mostly relying on spamming PoD. Vali can halve his opponents stats and add it to him but he can't add power to the point it exceed his limit, which he need to release the exceed power out from the wing or else he risk damaging his body, and mf is arrogant in early volume so he will resort to physical fight
You could've said this in the versus thread...

Thanks for the help regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back