• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Marvel Ares doesn't have a profile, so I can't pull out tier 3 or tier 5 swords gg for Gorgon rn
Yeah, and I agree that they aren't really that strong (and honestly neither are the Celestials for 3-C since at the moment they did nothing apart from being big), but I think that if no one propose anyone than the list risks to have many empty. It's better to place some weaker character in lower position just so that users which proposes other characters have a goal to surpass, rather than not proposing any because of the possibly of other characters being stronger, at least imo.
I can agree with this.
If that's the case than he can probably be higher in the 8-C list, since some of those that are there at the moment seems to rely on higher AP, at least from the look of it.
They don't resist Telepathy or Stone stare so they should work. Only problem I see is for Gorgon is the range gap and SBA putting them KM away.
Well, they are cybernetically augmented, and they are so massive that it's hard to see, but I think they have eyes? Probably heavily covered by the huge plates on their heads, but somewhere below or sideways to that they should have them, I think.
Yeh I looked it up and they are just cyborg aliens. Given the fact they have "normal" biological eyes, Stone Stare should work on them should they look at Gorgon's eyes.

Touhou characters aren't low 7-C/7-C anymore, so remove them from the list.

However, they can now take the #1 and #2 spots in High 7-C and Low 7-B, respectively. Satori Komeiji would probably be a better specific choice for low 7-B due to her various layered mindhax, power mimicry that replicates the most dangerous technique someone has faced before, access to CM1/body puppetry/black hole creation, and youkai physiology (granting mid-godly, passive fear hax/spirit absorption, incorporeality, and a bunch of resistances).

In 9-A, can anyone tell me why is Hachimaru not higher on the list, considering his information type 2 physiology, and his manipulation of it? Does he just lack good enough resistance to Mind manip to lose to Jean, or what?

In 9-A, can anyone tell me why is Hachimaru not higher on the list, considering her information type 2 physiology, and her manipulation of it? Does she just lack good enough resistance to Mind manip to lose to Jean, or what?
cGkBPi2.png

In 9-A, can anyone tell me why is Hachimaru not higher on the list, considering his information type 2 physiology, and his manipulation of it? Does he just lack good enough resistance to Mind manip to lose to Jean, or what?
I just haven't advocated a higher position for him yet.

Talking about 9-A, wasn't decided in the other thread that Hellper and The Player should be removed from the fact that they are outdated and with no supporters? Because then they should be removed and other suggested characters from that thread should be added instead.

Which is the strongest Low 1-C Nasuverse character with a profile right now? Asking because with the whole layer debunk right now, their spot is more than challengable.

I have revised the OP with the new suggested changes, I have also removed Mysterious Stranger from 10-C as his profile was completely unsuitable for a list like this, it's beyond out of date with next to zero justifications for any of his abilities or resistances. I have also removed The Player and the Characters from Hellper from 9-A as both profiles also suffer the same as Mysterious Stranger. Both are incredibly out of date with next to no supporters active to defend their position(s).

Which is the strongest Low 1-C Nasuverse character with a profile right now? Asking because with the whole layer debunk right now, their spot is more than challengable.
It is Chaos who has the powers of every Machine God, and likely possesses every Authority as well.

However, I feel that Nasu characters should be removed from the list as a whole as they are vastly outdated and missing explanations for things.

They also do not have any accepted layered hax.

There should be a rule in place that requires "layered" hax to be accepted and sourced when people try and argue for it on this list.

Yama's heat is just his spiritual pressure, not natural heat. He'd need to affect Yama's Reiatsu to affect Zanka No Tachi's heat.
Okay so it just doesn't effect Arthas cause his soul is in 3 different places, good to know.

Also Frostmourne has like 3 different flavors of soul hax bound to it's existence, I'm pretty sure it's capable of effecting the heat

Okay so it just doesn't effect Arthas cause his soul is in 3 different places, good to know.
Ur gonna have to give a better explanation than that cause I don't understand how this follows at all.
Also Frostmourne has like 3 different flavors of soul hax bound to it's existence, I'm pretty sure it's capable of effecting the heat
I mean, ur gonna have to prove he can affect Yama's energy source and Reiatsu isn't necessarily ones soul, just pressure ones Reiryoku generates.

Ur gonna have to give a better explanation than that cause I don't understand how this follows at all.

I mean, ur gonna have to prove he can affect Yama's energy source and Reiatsu isn't necessarily ones soul, just pressure ones Reiryoku generates.
If it's effecting the soul, Arthas doesn't really have that in the first place

If it doesn't effect the soul, Frostmourne bodies it anyway

His energy source can be the girthiest thing in the universe for all I care, you're gonna have to do better then that for someone who lacks any form of Power null or cold resistance from what I could find on the three pages I had to check before even typing my response. Even if it's instantly everywhere, Frostmourne just deals with the area around Arthas and calls it a day.

Going on about energy sources and whatnot doesn't matter because it's not TRYING to completely eliminate it from everywhere at once, it's dealing with the area around Arthas, Your verse in this case is Bleach not Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, if you MUST effect the source to do anything to it, get that on the profiles, and slap unconventional Resistances like Power Null and Temperature Manipulation on there.

If it's effecting the soul, Arthas doesn't really have that in the first place
It also does physical AP as well as soul hax. I never claimed this 🗿
If it doesn't effect the soul, Frostmourne bodies it anyway
Why
His energy source can be the girthiest thing in the universe for all I care, you're gonna have to do better then that for someone who lacks any form of Power null or cold resistance from what I could find on the three pages I had to check before even typing my response. Even if it's instantly everywhere, Frostmourne just deals with the area around Arthas and calls it a day.
Why?
Going on about energy sources and whatnot doesn't matter because it's not TRYING to completely eliminate it from everywhere at once, it's dealing with the area around Arthas, Your verse in this case is Bleach not Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken, if you MUST effect the source to do anything to it, get that on the profiles, and slap unconventional Resistances like Power Null and Temperature Manipulation on there.
Bro you can't be serious. Please further explain the first sentence.

There are some things that are logical entailments of mechanics in verses. Not everything needs to be on a profile.

It also does physical AP as well as soul hax. I never claimed this 🗿

Why

Why?

Bro you can't be serious. Please further explain the first sentence.

There are some things that are logical entailments of mechanics in verses. Not everything needs to be on a profile.
Okay Arthas has the best survivability and injury tolerance in the verse, doesn't really do shit

If someone is throwing a wave of Lava at you, you don't have to neutralize the entire wave to get around it, or destroy the source of it to nullify it, you just have to make a hole in it, that's what Arthas does here, he's not destroying it all and removing the power from the fight, he's just making a hole for himself passively.

Also unless it melted literally everything it is super ****** easy to argue that 15 million degrees Celsius is posh, but that's besides the point here

No, it HAS to be on the profile my dude, "Logical entailments of mechanics in verses" didn't apply to slimeverse's shit, what I'm getting here is whoever revised/made the man's profile got lazy, which i can respect, but it can be a pain when you need to explain verse mechanics that should be on the sodding profile in the first place

Okay Arthas has the best survivability and injury tolerance in the verse, doesn't really do shit
That shit's gonna vaporize him if he doesn't have the heat resistance. Not really in argument.
If someone is throwing a wave of Lava at you, you don't have to neutralize the entire wave to get around it, or destroy the source of it to nullify it, you just have to make a hole in it, that's what Arthas does here, he's not destroying it all and removing the power from the fight, he's just making a hole for himself passively.
How does he do that. It's not a physical attack like a fire wave, it's just heat that's based in his Reiatsu.
Also unless it melted literally everything it is super ****** easy to argue that 15 million degrees Celsius is posh, but that's besides the point here
Tf u mean posh? This seems like just an AOE fallacy, and people like Royd admit they were going to be vaped by it if they didn't have Blut (Which gives them resistance).
No, it HAS to be on the profile my dude, "Logical entailments of mechanics in verses" didn't apply to slimeverse's shit, what I'm getting here is whoever revised/made the man's profile got lazy, which i can respect, but it can be a pain
Do u have an argument against that beyond cope. We're arguing about how verses mechanics interact, which isn't necessarily on profile. This is as dumb as arguing that if one argues that a science character wouldn't be affected by magic based power null, it should be on profile.

That shit's gonna vaporize him if he doesn't have the heat resistance. Not really in argument.

How does he do that. It's not a physical attack like a fire wave, it's just heat that's based in his Reiatsu.

Tf u mean posh? This seems like just an AOE fallacy, and people like Royd admit they were going to be vaped by it if they didn't have Blut (Which gives them resistance).

Do u have an argument against that beyond cope. We're arguing about how verses mechanics interact, which isn't necessarily on profile. This is as dumb as arguing that if one argues that a science character wouldn't be affected by magic based power null, it should be on profile.
Prove that it deals with Frostmourne first before making those claims.

Yeah, Frostmourne drains heat instantly, Arthas is holding Frostmourne in his hand.

Does it vaporize every little bit of ground or building or anything it ever touches? THAT'S the kind of shit that can Kill 15 million degrees to like 5000 or some shit.

Want to know what's really cope? Arguing this energy system ACTUALLY grants resistance to power null and ANY counteractive ability like fire Manipulation to Ice Manipulation that doesn't target the source doesn't work, despite this being stated NOWHERE on the wiki, not on any profile, not even on the ability pages that should be explaining all of this in detail!

Prove that it deals with Frostmourne first before making those claims.
We were talking about how the heat interacts with pain tolerance. Nice dodge.
Yeah, Frostmourne drains heat instantly, Arthas is holding Frostmourne in his hand.
Yes, it would need to drain Yama's spiritual pressure because how the heat works to do that and Yama has resistance to absorption.
Does it vaporize every little bit of ground or building or anything it ever touches? THAT'S the kind of shit that can Kill 15 million degrees to like 5000 or some shit.
It was shown vaping the ground and people around him.
Want to know what's really cope? Arguing this energy system ACTUALLY grants resistance to power null and ANY counteractive ability like fire Manipulation to Ice Manipulation that doesn't target the source doesn't work, despite this being stated NOWHERE on the wiki, not on any profile, not even on the ability pages that should be explaining all of this in detail!
You are not understanding what I was saying, I just think the nature of Yama's fire would make the heat draining less effective just like the nature of being a robot makes soul hax less effective or my other analogy, it's not a resistance thing, just a power system thing. I think the analogy explains this clearly so you can stop complaining.

I'd like to try and move Magpie & Legion (Characters from Fray) up the list for 7-C. Not suggesting a placement rn, but they both have abilities that make beating them pretty difficult.

Both of them have all types of Self-Sustenance and Infinite Stamina + fast acting Low-High regeneration (as well as 2-3 layers of resistance against regen negating on this level), making them pretty difficult to put down in general.

Magpie has around 4 layers of Low-High regeneration negation via her "Holy Flame" which is at least as hot as lightning (50,000 degrees Fahrenheit), potentially hotter. Getting burned by it causes extreme pain even to Demons with Low-High regeneration.

Legion is much more haxxed than she is. He spams teleportation (which works not only himself but others) as well as time-reversal whenever he's put on a state of near death or severe injury, meaning he's basically impossible to put down. On offensive, he'll also spam shit like deconstruction, transmutation, and danmaku with over 1000+ projectiles via cloning.

I think they should both be above the Hunter tbh, but below Bleach characters via a lack of resistance to soul manipulation.

We were talking about how the heat interacts with pain tolerance. Nice dodge.

Yes, it would need to drain Yama's spiritual pressure because how the heat works to do that and Yama has resistance to absorption.

It was shown vaping the ground and people around him.

You are not understanding what I was saying, I just think the nature of Yama's fire would make the heat draining less effective just like the nature of being a robot makes soul hax less effective or my other analogy, it's not a resistance thing, just a power system thing. I think the analogy explains this clearly so you can stop complaining.
Show me where you said this was about pain. Show me. I know you aren't gonna find shit, you mentioned Vaporization, if a not even 2x AP advantage vaporized, we wouldn't be here

As for the rest... If the Tensei supporters can get unconventional Resistances onto their profiles via verse mechanics, you can too! I will beat you over the goddamn head with this every single time you try and use verse mechanics as an argument, dont try me here mate, I can be a stubborn bitch with these things, so save yourself the frustration and just get this shit onto the profiles, it will make your life MANY times easier in this and future debates

Context? Temp can vary from where it is taken.
In WoW there are spells that project the heat of a supernova and Arthas resists it, he has a blanket resistance to all Arcane and Nature spells, which would also include Illidan's spell that projects the heat of a dying star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back