• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Low 5-B, I assume both 5th and 4th spot cannot interact with AE1 (Concept type 1) stuff, right? I don't recall Ning having type 1 concept shenanigans yet, nor do I see anything on QiQi that has the ability to interact with AE1. Moreover, Nessie has passive AP crush, soul crush, paralysis inducement on the soul, etc... so I don't think QiQi can do anything, really. Hell, even the 3rd spot don't really have anything that can threaten Nessie, meanwhile her existence alone would drive them insane (Unless I'm blind and somehow didn't see madness resistance type 3)

As for Ning, I don't recall there being any resistance to madness type 3 (Nor do I recall there being any feats of such in the series), so Nessie could probably take his spot. At least, until the whole Hajime shenanigans are done with.

Bro, I will update the list(s) later on today/tomorrow. I've been busy the past holiday weeks dealing with personal issues, so I haven't had the will to actually update the list. Since I'm mostly done with those issues, I can start updating the list again.
I am Lucky i saw this before i started, Anyways 2-A we are sharing the 2nd spot

If a character has 4-A Durability but a 3-B technique with Unknown Striking Strength do they still qualify for 4-A? Or do they need both 4-A Striking Strength and Durability

Now that I've upgraded him, Evil Computer Supreme should take the 2nd spot in 4-A with speed unequalized since he's got Immeasurable speed which makes him able to effortlessly blitz the God of Highschool characters, but gets stomped by them if speed is equalized.

Now that I've upgraded him, Evil Computer Supreme should take the 2nd spot in 4-A with speed unequalized since he's got Immeasurable speed which makes him able to effortlessly blitz the God of Highschool characters, but gets stomped by them if speed is equalized.
How's he Immeasurable? All I see is him throwing something to the sun

Wait shouldn't the Immeasurable speed only be for his strongest key with the others staying at MFTL or something?
Non-Super Object characters like Plus have been able to keep up with Evil Computer Supreme (And other characters have kept up with Plus before), so his base key just scales

Non-Super Object characters like Plus have been able to keep up with Evil Computer Supreme (And other characters have kept up with Plus before), so his base key just scales
Could probably use a better format or justification for his first keys but alright. Guess he could take that spot in 4-A

until the whole Hajime shenanigans are done with.
Nessie can take Qiqi out, from her match with Hajime it appear that she need to see ability in order to let her future version prepare for it, and it will be useless if Nessie could one shot with hax.

Last edited:
Are there any abilities on the wiki that are 4-D by default (other than Higher Dimensional Existence/Manipulation) or do all of them need specific justifications for having some kind of 4-D Potency/Resistance? Just want to know before I make any other character suggestions for tiers

Deceived was talking about going through personal issues so we'll most likely need to wait until the issues are dealt with

I've updated the list to the best of my ability given the amount of pages, and comments I had to sort through.

Should HIM even be in Low 4-C if his durability says Island Level?
If he's physically Low 4-C, as in has Low 4-C Striking Strength, he's fine for the tier. Having lesser durability doesn't negate him being able to physically strike on those levels.
If a character has 4-A Durability but a 3-B technique with Unknown Striking Strength do they still qualify for 4-A? Or do they need both 4-A Striking Strength and Durability
You just need Striking Strength on that level, our listings are based on physical tiers, not durability tiers. You can have 4-A AP, but only have 5-B durability, and still qualify for 4-A.

Are there any abilities on the wiki that are 4-D by default (other than Higher Dimensional Existence/Manipulation) or do all of them need specific justifications for having some kind of 4-D Potency/Resistance? Just want to know before I make any other character suggestions for tiers
Time Manipulation is defaulted to 4-D from what I remember, but not a level of 4-D which is considered as "smurfy" if that makes sense. I can't really explain it myself since I ain't all that knowledgeable, but that's what I've been told before.

The list still isn't updated whats going on with the OP?
Life.

I've updated the list to the best of my ability given the amount of pages, and comments I had to sort through.

If he's physically Low 4-C, as in has Low 4-C Striking Strength, he's fine for the tier. Having lesser durability doesn't negate him being able to physically strike on those levels.

You just need Striking Strength on that level, our listings are based on physical tiers, not durability tiers. You can have 4-A AP, but only have 5-B durability, and still qualify for 4-A.

Time Manipulation is defaulted to 4-D from what I remember, but not a level of 4-D which is considered as "smurfy" if that makes sense. I can't really explain it myself since I ain't all that knowledgeable, but that's what I've been told before.

Life.
Law can be removed from High 7-A since all his keys are now at bare minimum 6-C.

i think this guy can take 6th place for 1-C coz of TD type 2

i think this guy can take 6th place for 1-C coz of TD type 2
The 6th place has nep2

Other question. What if I wanted to suggest a character like Bugs Bunny for a spot in High 3-A? He has a Low 1-C ability but he can consciously restrict it. Would it be fair for him to go into High 3-A if that's the case? He also has Plot Manipulation that isn't Low 1-C but I have no idea if Plot Manipulation is a smurf ability by default

So is he like second place to Akron due to like his whole black hole thing being passive.

Other question. What if I wanted to suggest a character like Bugs Bunny for a spot in High 3-A? He has a Low 1-C ability but he can consciously restrict it. Would it be fair for him to go into High 3-A if that's the case? He also has Plot Manipulation that isn't Low 1-C but I have no idea if Plot Manipulation is a smurf ability by default
He has smurf range

Plus, akron's time hax is more by virtue of blackhole manipulation and bending spacetime beyond recognition which would be 4D as a hax but get bypassed since immeasurable speed is literally built to bypass that.

If you had higher dimensional passives, you can affect Immeasurable speed chatacters. But this is a non-smurf list, so...
No, what i mean is immeasurable speed attacks the passive before it happened, but they are people (Mostly those Conceptual in nature) who have been like that from birth till their death- some will Never die

Alright so, it was decided in the Vsmatch I linked that Nessie wins due to Ji Mo not having any way to interact with Nessie, while Nessie's existence just turns him insane. I believe that also applies to Bai. Nessie can take the 3rd spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back