• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has not standard starting move it is a trpg character
Oh, in that case, how does that work? Do we just assume they use their strongest attacks first, or do we assume they use the most optimal in a fight?

Also, what does Yomoji do in 1st 6-B? And can he affect AE1?

Oh, in that case, how does that work? Do we just assume they use their strongest attacks first, or do we assume they use the most optimal in a fight?

Also, what does Yomoji do in 1st 6-B? And can he affect AE1?
he can`t affect type 1AE, yomoji has 20 layers of law/info and more hax

Damn, wished I knew the law manip of Nessie were conceptual first. Oh well, does he have any passive, cause I think we assume that even if a character was AE1, we assume they could be affected by Info type 2? Also, I don't see any resistances to Madness manip type 3 on his profile.

Madness type 3 really is amazing, ngl.

Also, I don't see any resistances to Madness manip type 3 on his profile.

Madness type 3 really is amazing, ngl.
Covered by the mind resistance if you mean Yomoji, as the resistance just prevents mind modification altogether.

Covered by the mind resistance if you mean Yomoji, as the resistance just prevents mind modification altogether.
Isn't type 3 isn't covered by mind resistance, since it's just their existence is unfathomable and incomprehensible? That's what I remember at least.

Isn't type 3 isn't covered by mind resistance, since it's just their existence is unfathomable and incomprehensible? That's what I remember at least.
That depends on the character in question. Nessie's appears to be blocked by holiness according to the profile, so I doubt this is that type.

Also, the madness is supposed to work on some mortals, but not someone with partial holiness that killed gods. Yomoji is a thousands of years old immortal incarnation of YHWH, that fights gods and experiences laws of nature-breaking phenomenon on the daily and is able to comprehend reality as abstract information. If it's just a comprehension thing, then I feel like Yomoji is, by the criteria the scan lays out, more than qualified to be unaffected.

The thing is, the "holiness" in question, isn't just some normal holiness. It's becoming a transcendental, and becoming a concept, and removing your mortal shell and the laws that bind you, such as the concept of death no longer applying to you. This allows one to manipulate the concepts and laws of nature. It's absorbing their holiness which, iirc, contains their legends, myths, stories, etc... (all of them, iirc, are conceptual). Not sure if comprehending information or things like that mean you are to comprehend madness inducing creatures who are unfathomable and are things that are made of things that were before the universe (dream) came into existence. The gods themselves (Who are also pure concepts and are able to interact with Ideas, which are more fundamental than everything in the verse including concepts, and are able to peer into infinite timelines) said that if they lacked holiness, they would've turned insane. Not to mention, the "laws" that the characters in verse manipulate are conceptual by nature, but I just knew of that after I applied the crt. Damn it.

Though, if comprehending abstract things let you comprehend things that are, in nature, incomprehensible, then I'm fine with it. That said, how is Yomoji against soul-based poison? Iirc, normal soul manip doesn't cover that.

Pretty much all of which you said applies to Yomoji. Gods are being created from concepts, they are immortal and free from the laws and destiny that would bind mortals. They have no lifespan. And they can manipulate the laws, information and knowledge of reality. (In fact, they also resist knowledge stuff, though the feats are more about denying knowledge than comprehending it)
Also, all which you says are physical changes rather than mental ones. If anything, it supports more the notion that this is in fact supernatural mind effects which would fall under Yomoji's resistance.

Soul poison almost certainly is covered by regular soul manip resistance. No idea why it shouldn't be. For Yomoji in particular, as long as it falls in the jurisdiction of Ether he should resist.

A lot of them are mental, but for now, I'll concede if Madness and Soul poison doesn't work (At least, until I make the other CRT.)

That said, does being a concept doesn't prevent you from being affected by Info type 2?

A lot of them are mental, but for now, I'll concede if Madness and Soul poison doesn't work (At least, until I make the other CRT.)

That said, does being a concept doesn't prevent you from being affected by Info type 2?
If the info hax can't affect concept, it wouldn't be able to be affect type 1 AE based on concept

For High 6-B

Is Timmy Turner a smurf then? I was thinking about suggesting him for 8-B since even with 3-A Fairy Magic he remains physically in tier 8, but the magic also has stuff like Conceptual Manipulation and Causality Manipulation and I don't know if those are smurf abilities

Everyone in 2-A are unnecessarily haxxed, wtf, Veldanava i spent my life working on is in 7th place, lol, i guess next upgrade should be Acausality type 5

Final Fantasy is the type of series where every magically thing they do is secretly manipulating information and concepts, and is subjective reality and a bunch of other stuff, so resisting even the basic stuff resists all that and it creates a big chain of resistance layers, and then theirs all the Non-existent stuff and high-godly; which is easier to get because everything has to do with concepts and metaphysically things.

As for why you've never heard of any of this stuff before even though you've played every mainline game? Novel adaptation that expands on and adds a bunch of background lore to the series.

Final Fantasy is the type of series where every magically thing they do is secretly manipulating information and concepts, and is subjective reality and a bunch of other stuff, so resisting even the basic stuff resists all that and it creates a big chain of resistance layers, and then theirs all the Non-existent stuff and high-godly; which is easier to get because everything has to do with concepts and metaphysically things.

As for why you've never heard of any of this stuff before even though you've played every mainline game? Novel adaptation that expands on and adds a bunch of background lore to the series.
i mean that is just how magic is casted, you don`t need to resist info/concept hax to resist the effects of magic

That is definitely what the profiles say, yes.
Resistant to the Following: Subjective Reality, Magic, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), and Space-Time Manipulation (Characters are capable of surviving and resisting magical abilities, Which is shown to project one's inner mind onto reality and as shown with the creation of the Devil's road remove entire concepts and warp space and time to where the past, present, and future exists as one), Law Manipulation (Resists magic, which can rewrite the natural order of things)

Last edited:
Olympians from Riordanverse for H6-A
Apart from being at the near peak of the tier (21 exatons give or take), they possess oneshot abilities like Death Manipulation, Transmutation, Curse Manipulation etc. With others like Hades and Aphrodite having very good Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Emphatic manipulation. Likely layered (haven't had the time to make the thread for that)
They're also hard to kill with stuffs like Immortality 1 and 8 and incorporeality
10th position should do well for now

Hate to tell you this, High 6-A is a high hax tier, with a Bleach character with their fun passives in 9, and a Touhou character in 8th. They likely ain't getting past 10th place, and that's if 10th place isn't the left blank because there are a dozen hax monsters all vying for the spot, which it might not be; no idea myself.

it is just the casting of magic you dont need to resist those to resist magic effects
Then you see about getting this changed, I guess.
Resistant to the Following: Subjective Reality, Magic, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), and Space-Time Manipulation (Characters are capable of surviving and resisting magical abilities, Which is shown to project one's inner mind onto reality and as shown with the creation of the Devil's road remove entire concepts and warp space and time to where the past, present, and future exists as one), Law Manipulation (Resists magic, which can rewrite the natural order of things)

That's only a small part of their P&A that every FF character has that I quoted to specifically say what they are saying isn't how the wiki currently treats it.

seeing FF profiles i now understand, that verse is broken asf
But another question why is pokemon number 4 or so
What can dialga do to BDE2 or nep2

No clue, I'm no expert on the verse. I've no clue how big they are in 2-A, how many layers their hax is; and which hax is passsive, or anything like that. I only know the basic stuff.

seeing FF profiles i now understand, that verse is broken asf
But another question why is pokemon number 4 or so
What can dialga do to BDE2 or nep2
By being very big, 2-A multiverse x every copy of every game sold which is over a hundred million, then the Distortion World outside and inaccessible to that, and is equal in size. It's kinda like Higher-Dimensional Existence, but smaller.

Seeing Wei Huo profile, i think in spot 6 to 9 can beat him. His hax not really impresive, he don't have even CM1 compared to other in 2-A list.

So he has layered hax?

How about spot 6 and 7? Especially Veldanava has lots of broken hax and his AE1 abstraction on Concept (Type 1) not mention his NEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back