• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

It does tho
He gets his immortality from the source which is 1-B
Still don't see it on his profile, and I thought that his immortality just came from his God Head.

Unlike when it is an avatar (where the true Darkside could simply create another Avatar or astral representation), they could theoretically incapacitate its true form for 24 hours, not need to kill him
This.

And Sonic could definitely incap with stuff like Type 2 Info hax (which Darkseid doesn't resist).

But he can incap him with stuff like type 2 info manipulation.
Yes, although honestly, all the inhabitants of TSoG should have Info Hax or AE based on it, since they manipulate their realms that exists beyond the Speed Force Wall(the barrier is not the speed force), as matter is pure information

This is accepted on the verse cosmology page, however it is not applied in any profile

As for #10, this is where things get tricky.

He can't kill or even affect True Arceus due to the latter's NEP and TD, but nothing Arceus has can really harm him due to his resistances, and Sonic has kept up in speed with an omnipotent being before (Solaris) so nothing says he can't do the same with True Form Arceus.
TD only makes him immune to the stuff he transcends i dont see any information stuff in pokemon, and his Nep doesnt cover Information, also what about 7D range?
As for Makina (whose abilities sorely lack justifications, dear lord), both seem to stone wall the other, but Sonic blitzes with Speed Unequalized.
7D Bfr?

Honestly Darksied just needs to exist and occasionally do his job, but nothing stops him from being incapacitated. Hell, canonically we have an arc in the Post-Crisis where Darksied was incapacitated for weeks, which led to internal wars in his Empire (all caused by my boi Neron)
Neron>darkseid fr

Ok, now that 6D Sonic finally got accepted (it still needs to be on the profiles but all that means is adding the 6D blog to the verse page and changing all the 5-D's in the character profiles to 6-D), let's talk Sonic people.

Right off the bat, he is above everyone from the #11 spot to the #15 spot, especially as he can affect beings with AE1 like Darkseid due to both the NPI of the Super Forms including an AE1 being (Illumina) and due to his Type 1 CM/Type 2 Info.

Also, people like Super Sonic (and especially Starfall Super Sonic) outhax those like Darkseid.

As for #10, this is where things get tricky.

He can't kill or even affect True Arceus due to the latter's NEP and TD, but nothing Arceus has can really harm him due to his resistances, and Sonic has kept up in speed with an omnipotent being before (Solaris) so nothing says he can't do the same with True Form Arceus.

As for Makina (whose abilities sorely lack justifications, dear lord), both seem to stone wall the other, but Sonic blitzes with Speed Unequalized.

You also have people like Solaris, who exists in past, present, and future and must be defeated in all 3 time periods simultaneously.

Thus, Characters from Sonic the Hedgehog (Main Continuity) (Sonic, Solaris, and The End) should share the #10 spot with Arceus and Makina.
When I finish revising Oma Zi-O they're getting slammed into #11.

TD only makes him immune to the stuff he transcends i dont see any information stuff in pokemon, and his Nep doesnt cover Information, also what about 7D range?
You need proof sonic can interact with nonexistent beings in the first place
We can’t just assume sonic can interact with NEP beings like arceus when he has no feats of doing so

We can’t just assume sonic can interact with NEP beings like arceus when he has no feats of doing so
That part of his existence is still in existence
also sonic is probably gonna some nep interaction soon

1. Isn't NEP only immune from physical stuff due to incorporeality?

2. If not then Sonic can still hurt him with Info Manip since he lacks aspect 4 of NEP.

When I finish revising Oma Zi-O they're getting slammed into #11.
Noted.

1. Isn't NEP only immune from physical stuff due to incorporeality?
What does this mean
2. If not then Sonic can still hurt him with Info Manip since he lacks aspect 4 of NEP.
Arceus lacks aspect 4 but sonic doesn’t even have NEP interaction in the first place
Interacting with incorporeality doesn’t mean you can interact with arceus’ level of NEP

Also I’m pretty sure arceus’ NEP is greater than giratina’s

What does this mean

Arceus lacks aspect 4 but sonic doesn’t even have NEP interaction in the first place
Interacting with incorporeality doesn’t mean you can interact with arceus’ level of NEP

Also I’m pretty sure arceus’ NEP is greater than giratina’s
The NEP page states that all users must be Incorporeal, which I assume is what protects them from physical blows.

The aspects are stated to just protect them from one thing, such as soul manip, mind manip, concept manip, or info manip

What information are you going to be affecting? The information of it's body which it doesn't have. The information of it's mind which is nonexistent. The information of its soul, also nonexistent. The information of it's concept, again nonexistent. The information of it's dimensions, it's beyond dimensions. What other essential component does Arceus have that Sonic can target the information of?

It's easy to say that it lacks information resistance and so you can affect it's information, but you've also got to explain what exactly the information is about. Information is a metaphysical property that describes something giving it shape, but if their is nothing to describe the shape of then their won't be information to affect.

What information are you going to be affecting? The information of it's body which it doesn't have. The information of it's mind which is nonexistent. The information of its soul, also nonexistent. The information of it's concept, again nonexistent. The information of it's dimensions, it's beyond dimensions. What other essential component does Arceus have that Sonic can target the information of?

It's easy to say that it lacks information resistance and so you can affect it's information, but you've also got to explain what exactly the information is about. Information is a metaphysical property that describes something giving it shape, but if their is nothing to describe the shape of then their won't be information to affect.
I'm just following the listed stuff.

You need Aspect 4 of NEP to be immune to type 2 info, which Arceus does not appear to have.

Even if Sonic can't harm Arceus, Arceus can't harm him so it's incon. Thus, they share a spot.

Isnt Information more Fundemental then the Mind/Soul/Body, aswell as Sonic having Abstract layers, wouldnt him affecting Arceus' Information itself do something?

Eh, they still have 6D AP, plus causality/fate hax that works on both Acausality 2 and 4 and high-godly along with high0godly negation, so I feel that they should at least be #9.

#10-11 bare minimum, Darkseid gets obliterated by Xenoblade hax-wise.
okay 11th spot for now for them

is Xue Ying above Arceus, Makina and Xenoblade characters because of extreme piercing?
i cant think of any other reason

Pmmm should be removed from 2-A. Kosane Kiriha is already low 1-c, while Madoka Kaname (the supreme god), Homura Akemi (the demon opposed to God), Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen (the combination of all cosmic despair), Tart (beyond the concepts of hope and despair). In the grand finale, Kosane Kiriha is overwhelmed by the despair brought by her and her sister, so she is not as good as Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen and Tart

okay 11th spot for now for them
Btw:
Ok, now that 6D Sonic finally got accepted (it still needs to be on the profiles but all that means is adding the 6D blog to the verse page and changing all the 5-D's in the character profiles to 6-D), let's talk Sonic people.

Characters from Sonic the Hedgehog (Main Continuity) (Sonic, Solaris, and The End) should share a #11 spot with Xenoblade for now.

You got Solaris, who has to be killed across all of time at once to kill him.

You have Starfall Super Sonic, who has passive cyber corruption, along with a lot of other hax.

You have THE END, who has law/fate hax.

They can't defeat XB people but it goes vice versa, neither can really incap the other.

Btw:

Characters from Sonic the Hedgehog (Main Continuity) (Sonic, Solaris, and The End) should share a #11 spot with Xenoblade for now.

You got Solaris, who has to be killed across all of time at once to kill him.

You have Starfall Super Sonic, who has passive cyber corruption, along with a lot of other hax.

You have THE END, who has law/fate hax.

They can't defeat XB people but it goes vice versa, neither can really incap the other.
you should probably make a match for this

Once again, anima gate and dmc characters should be placed in the 5th and 6th spots in 2c, as I've already explained why.

anima inconed tohou characters, make a match with saber and dmc guys for 6th spot
Yeah, so then place them(Baal and the nameless) beside touhou characters and a stomp match doesn’t need to be made, the outcome is quite obvious: he’s not resisting 7 layers of passive madness hax.

Back