• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Should note, you need interactions with each specific AE type, that's part if why Warhammer abstracts are so hard to interact with
Baraku have interacted with Abstract type 1 and 2. Unless you mean that the character do need to interact with specific abstract to do so? Even then, the only character from Sonic that truly have Type Abstract 2 which wouldn't prevent them from receiving the "Lmao Nope" by Baraku.

The AE is layered

would make it harder to interact with
Annnd? That matter? Only character with Abstract Existence are the End. Who only have Type 2. So all of them receive the "I nuke your entire Power/Abilities tap".

Baraku have interacted with Abstract type 1 and 2. Unless you mean that the character do need to interact with specific abstract to do so? Even then, the only character from Sonic that truly have Type Abstract 2 which wouldn't prevent them from receiving the "Lmao Nope" by Baraku.
Yeah like for Warhammer you need thoughts, ideas, contradictions, concepts, etc in order to interact with them at all

Annnd? That matter? Only character with Abstract Existence are the End. Who only have Type 2. So all of them receive the "I nuke your entire Power/Abilities tap".
Super Forms are empowered by the Chaos Emeralds, which have 6x AE Type 1 for their energy, to null it you need to be able to interact with that level of abstraction

Super Forms are empowered by the Chaos Emeralds, which have 6x AE Type 1 for their energy, to null it you need to be able to interact with that level of abstraction
And they all still are Abstract of dream. Something Kamen Rider has dealt with before via Ghost being the abstract of all thought forms of everything. The blog itself doesn't really state that you need 6x abstract to deal with it, unless you have another blog that stated that you NEED 6x abstract interaction to do anything. Hell, even other people have argue about this point you made on the previous Sonic thread against Shulk.

So yes, Sonic does lose his abilities, Solaris can't passively nukes everything and The End won't come back via its Type 2 Abstract.

And they all still are Abstract of dream. Something Kamen Rider has dealt with before via Ghost being the abstract of all thought forms of everything.
Aslong as it's more abstract he cant interact with the energy
The blog itself doesn't really state that you need 6x abstract to deal with it, unless you have another blog that stated that you NEED 6x abstract interaction to do anything.
It's not to do anything, but to effect their powers, which are empowered by a 6x Abstract energy source, and by default if something is more abstract, its harder to interact with
Hell, even other people have argue about this point you made on the previous Sonic thread against Shulk.
The argument was on that thread that Sonic's Type 4 Acausality was not 6x Abstract, not that the energy was not 6x abstract

Said Dreams are more abstract and fundamental than Info type 2. Said Info type 2 is also on the same level of abstraction as Concept type 1, and the energy stuff is more fundamental and abstract than that (The number of times I've said Abstract and Fundamental is going to give me an aneurysm). Additionally, I'm not really seeing any Info type 2 shenanigans on Kamen Rider's page.

“Can he interact with nep type 2, aspect 4, and he has 7 layers of conceptual erasure on top of madness type 3 which even works on people who have 4 layers of conceptual madness resistance 🤓

it's called the top strongest char thread for a reason

so join the cringefest, or quit vsb forum and get a life
Outside of jokes, if there's an actual issue I got with this thread is the fact that I keep mixing up the smurf and non-smurf threads and get confused at why dudes are placed where they are for like a good minute before I realize I'm on the wrong thread

i don't think Touhou characters should be on 3rd place because i made a Rimuru vs Reimu match and Rimuru stomped
not to mention a lot of anima characters stomp them as well

Last edited:
made a Rimuru vs Reimu match and Rimuru stomped
There was no discussion on that thread but this could happen, given that Touhou characters are not resistant to NEP aspect type 4 and Tensura's information particles (information manipulation type 2 and quantum manipulation).

There was no discussion on that thread but this could happen, given that Touhou characters are not resistant to NEP aspect type 4 and Tensura's information particles (information manipulation type 2 and quantum manipulation).
can you give your input on the thread please

Actually Tensura characters, which are a Digital Lifeform and have Information Particle manipulation, could be much higher on this list with their immeasurable speed information manipulation type 2 and quantum manipulation based attacks, but I do not want to argue for higher positions for now.

Back