• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

So there's a new thread huh. Guess I'll give a Destiny update.

For Low 7-C there's a few new Destiny pages that can probably take the 4th spot. They're all smurfs to some extent and most of their stuff has layers. From what I'm seeing on the Sacred Eclipse and Cat Boy pages, each of the Destiny characters has ways of incapping or killing them.

For 9-A I think Destiny characters can take the 4th spot from Obsidian without a match. They resist everything it can do and can interact with it. Meanwhile Obsidian doesn't have a single resistance.

For 6-A I saw that there was talk about a new Chinaman for Destiny's spot. How does the thing with his future self work? Does the 6-A version get killed at the start of the match and then his future self just comes in with immeasurable speed to go nu-uh?
I also saw something about nondual invulnerability, but I'd like to point out that the 6-A Destiny characters can interact with Type 2 nonduality.

How does the thing with his future self work?
There are countless versions of himself at any point in time. So not just spatially but in a temporal way the fight includes all this versions.

All of whom can reactively become 2-B, possibly 2-A (not including the future ones that are this tier). There is an example on his profile of his 6-A key reacting to an immeasurable attack from the future by a 2-B, possible 2-A enemy and instantly becoming that tier himself.

Also like a virus he'll spread in our universe's time (SBA is in Central Park; Earth). There is also already a feat of his on his profile of coming to Earth and spreading from the beginning of time till the end of time.

There are countless versions of himself at any point in time. So not just spatially but in a temporal way the fight includes all this versions.

All of whom can reactively become 2-B, possibly 2-A (not including the future ones that are this tier). There is an example on his profile of his 6-A key reacting to an immeasurable attack from the future by a 2-B, possible 2-A enemy and instantly becoming that tier himself.

Also like a virus he'll spread in our universe's time (SBA is in Central Park; Earth). There is also already a feat of his on his profile of coming to Earth and spreading from the beginning of time till the end of time.
Man, if Lavos profile wasn't an steaming pile of garbage....

what does it have? Its profile just shows it has good hax resistance but little good offensive hax
Well because its absorption works on 'Steel' which almost everything in the verse is made of, including conceptual and abstract stuff, or even non-existence. So basically coming in contact with it could equal an instant K.O. And its absorption is extremely defensive, so it's actual durability is almost never a factor in a fight.

And even if you do end up harming it, unless you kill it right away, it will just recreate itself, and incorporate what you used to hurt it into its next layer of defense.

It also has Black Body, which essentially lets it freeze anything that comes in contact with it, including stuff like space and time. So any move you use against it will have to bypass that as well.

Well, the Fate Manipulation doesn't seem like too much of a problem. The Black Fog should be able to rework their defenses and adapt to them, considering they've resisted a similar ability before on a much higher scale from the God of Choice, who can control how many choices exist.

Also although the Black Fog can't really use Joshua's Miracle since it's an AI, it's passive effect on everything in his Multiverse makes it so that there is no such thing as a destined fate or plot, so it would probably be canceled out anyway.

Had no idea who black fog was until now, but if he resists all the abilities of a high 1A Smurf, he's probably good.

For the 5-B list, If Lu Zhiyu's hax is "only" 1-A, how is Josh's High 1-A hax not enough to put it at #1?

Also just checking, what smurf hax (not just resistances) does 5-B Ruphas have and what potency is it?

Last edited:
she has Low 1A plot and power null but it is not passive and has to be activated
Actually, 1-B plot and power null, last I remember.

Also she has skills which even though aren't passive would still be faster than her opponents if they activated at the same time, they also ignore defenses and resistances too, also 1-B.

Actually, 1-B plot and power null, last I remember.

Also she has skills which even though aren't passive would still be faster than her opponents if they activated at the same time, they also ignore defenses and resistances too, also 1-B.
So which of her haxxes are 1-B? Is Asnasl some sort of 1-B hax?

Also, I guess her top self used to be 1-B but now is Low 1-A?

I think: time manipulation, plot manipulation, mind manipulation, bfr, memory manipulation, soul, and sleep manipulation.

Don't think Alnasal is smurf hax, from what I remember.

Don't know what you mean with the last question. The reason the haxes/resistances are 1-B and not Low 1-A is cause they are based on Alovenus before she fought Ruphas, and went through the transcending shenanigans. Basically, Alovenus law makes those abilities absolute, always happen first, and can't be resisted.

Whether or not Ruphas should be Low 1-A though is eh? There were some interesting arguments for 1-A, and even 1-A+ that nobody wanted to bother attempting. Don't think those will fly with the new tiering system, and atm not too pressed to start the read through of the LN, to see where the cast stands.

I think: time manipulation, plot manipulation, mind manipulation, bfr, memory manipulation, soul, and sleep manipulation.

Don't think Alnasal is smurf hax, from what I remember.

Don't know what you mean with the last question. The reason the haxes/resistances are 1-B and not Low 1-A is cause they are based on Alovenus before she fought Ruphas, and went through the transcending shenanigans. Basically, Alovenus law makes those abilities absolute, always happen first, and can't be resisted.
Ok, I see.

Was gonna wait til my magic sandbox for Marvel was done, but why not:

Doctor Doom should be a spot above Ace and Ruphas in the 5-B list, or at minimum on the same spot as them (since he's slower than Ruphas without magic, but blitzes with it due to MFTL+ speed).

1. Low 1-A Soul Hax with even basic magic blasts, which he resists.
    1. It also includes these abilities which are all low 1-A in potency
  2. Low 1-A mind hax and resistance to Low 1-A mind hax
  3. High 1-B absorption
  4. 4-D hax with magic, which he resists
  5. Type 3 CM with magic which Ruphas doesn't resist.
  6. As for Ace, both have one-shot options, but with unequalized speed Doom strikes first.

Well because its absorption works on 'Steel' which almost everything in the verse is made of, including conceptual and abstract stuff, or even non-existence. So basically coming in contact with it could equal an instant K.O. And its absorption is extremely defensive, so it's actual durability is almost never a factor in a fight.

And even if you do end up harming it, unless you kill it right away, it will just recreate itself, and incorporate what you used to hurt it into its next layer of defense.
For ways to instantly kill it. Summoning Bahamut should work since that's what he does

passive Fate Hax and Law hax are mostly defensive for Captain but the Fate Hax has some willpower-related hax that allows one to overcome causality-related hax or to always come out victorious as long as they do not falter in their pursuit of their goal.

Does black fog only resist intermediate legendary class abilities joshua had at that key or all of Joshua's hax up to 1-A?

This i want to know to see if Captain would really resist or not or would be able to reach it with fate hax/law hax

Also how high in Dimension is Black Fog within the verse

Was gonna wait til my magic sandbox for Marvel was done, but why not:

Doctor Doom should be a spot above Ace and Ruphas in the 5-B list, or at minimum on the same spot as them (since he's slower than Ruphas without magic, but blitzes with it due to MFTL+ speed).

1. Low 1-A Soul Hax with even basic magic blasts, which he resists.
    1. It also includes these abilities which are all low 1-A in potency
  2. Low 1-A mind hax and resistance to Low 1-A mind hax
  3. High 1-B absorption
  4. 4-D hax with magic, which he resists
  5. Type 3 CM with magic which Ruphas doesn't resist.
  6. As for Ace, both have one-shot options, but with unequalized speed Doom strikes first.
🗿Is Doom the strongest Low 1-A in Marvel?

bro what
Doom is Low 1-A
Low Outerverse level (After the Molecule Man absorbed the power of The Beyonders, Doom was allowed to channel a part of it from which he was able to utilize enough to fight and overpower a user of The Infinity Gauntlet and kill Phoenix Force Cyclops with ease. Recreated Galactus to be Franklin Richard's servant
Oh that key. I though you were talking about Base Doom.

I'm not sure who the strongest Low 1-A in Marvel is, since a lot of them have similar powers.

In terms of raw AP, then yes God Emperor Doom is likely the top Low 1-A in Marvel, as he overpowered the Infinity Gauntlet which stomped the Abstracts. Dude also one-shot the Phoenix Force.

Though after my magic revisions God Emperor Doom will be getting a bunch of magic hax so then you could make the case

Last edited:
For ways to instantly kill it. Summoning Bahamut should work since that's what he does.
Don't know what Bahamut's Insta kills are, what do they do?
Passive Fate Hax and Law hax are mostly defensive for Captain but the Fate Hax has some willpower-related hax that allows one to overcome causality-related hax or to always come out victorious as long as they do not falter in their pursuit of their goal.
Hax that guarantees victory gets nulled by a High 1-A Blessing that Joshua gave to basically everyone in his multiverse. It doesn't auto-win for Black Fog since it's AI, but it guarantees it has a chance at winning unless the Blessing gets nulled.
Does black fog only resist intermediate legendary class abilities joshua had at that key or all of Joshua's hax up to 1-A?
It resists everything up to his Intermediate Key. As for the degree, it depends on whether it's given time to analyze its opponent's abilities. Even 7 Gods with 1-A Hax couldn't outright destroy it because of how hard it was to kill. They were forced to put it in a multidimensional seal, and slowly chuck pieces of it into black holes.
Also how high in Dimension is Black Fog within the verse
It's not higher dimensional, the only things that are smurfed are its resistances, and defensive ability. Everything else is just extremely potent.

Don't know what Bahamut's Insta kills are, what do they do?
aside from the sheer potency of Bahamut's Skyfall which is capable of Destroying Yatima's Nanomachine cells the size of an island with it is strong enough to resist and fight off against Archangels which are Stronger Than Europa which is 4-A
and his profile is also 4-A

The attack can either be Reginleiv, Sky-fall, or Supernova. for 5-A Captain that can summon
Supernova have durability-negating properties
Sky-fall is his nuke that often can EE (Concept, history, Info 2,) which I assume black fog resist
Reginleiv is a multi-elemental strike mouth beam
Hyperdimension is an ability to completely ignores durability as well using meteors
These are special attacks which are all rated 4-A
Bahamut is also capable of rebirth and destruction for the sky-realm but i don't know if it is done with the abilities i mentioned above.
Hax that guarantees victory gets nulled by a High 1-A Blessing that Joshua gave to basically everyone in his multiverse. It doesn't auto-win for Black Fog since it's AI, but it guarantees it has a chance at winning unless the Blessing gets nulled.
I'm not sure his Law hax or Fate hax is a guaranteed win since people can loss willpower and Mithra doesn't really guarantee win with Law Hax. it simply causes reality to warp to ensure the promise is in a state capable of being fulfilled so even if Freesia is not guaranteed to win as she was blocked by Black Knight Mithra still keeps reviving her to keep fighting even if she really have very low chance to win against Black Knight. but even if they get nulled I think Captain still has a fighting chance as he always fights into difficult scenarios
It resists everything up to his Intermediate Key. As for the degree, it depends on whether it's given time to analyze its opponent's abilities. Even 7 Gods with 1-A Hax couldn't outright destroy it because of how hard it was to kill. They were forced to put it in a multidimensional seal, and slowly chuck pieces of it into black holes.
5-A key does not have access to Trifecta Cerberus Yet which has something similar to a multidimensional seal or separation seal which separates an entity into multiple pieces before being locked in pandemonium so it is not an option. Though I read Black Fog's profile and he has dimensional travel but idk if it includes locked dimension
if it doesn't then Colossus's Dimensional Cleave would also be able to like BFR it the same way it BFR Astrals and they were unable to return. There is also Magus
He would be able to analyze the abilities of other primal beasts but whenever Captain summons Bahamut they always go with his nuke attacks as soon as possible
It's not higher dimensional, the only things that are smurfed are its resistances, and defensive ability. Everything else is just extremely potent.
That's weird don't the Gods have like super high potency? are they like mostly haxlords?
If so that makes it complicated

Also, another thing I don't know if Joshua's Resistance negation is on the same level as the one in Granblue since the scans specifically are about communicating with locked souls. Because in Granblue Resistance negation have varying levels and applications.
1 is negating resistance that is achieved by power modification that causes the hax to be applied into a substitute rather than the intended target
2 is negating resistance to make one's resistance incredibly lower making it so certain abilities can take root better but don't work on total Immunity
3 is outright negation by completely ignoring any mechanics regardless of debuffs or buffs like Blind, hit to accuracy, Mirror Image, debuff resistance, and debuff immunity

Aside from the sheer potency of Bahamut's Skyfall which is capable of Destroying Yatima's Nanomachine cells the size of an island with it is strong enough to resist and fight off against Archangels which are Stronger Than Europa which is 4-A and his profile is also 4-A.
Well pure AP, at least below Tier 2 won't be much help here since it's basically a black hole.
The attack can either be Reginleiv, Sky-fall, or Supernova. for 5-A Captain that can summon Supernova have durability-negating properties.
What kind of attack is it? If it's made of some form of energy, then it'll end up getting absorbed before it even makes contact.
Sky-fall is his nuke that often can EE (Concept, history, Info 2,) which I assume black fog resist.
It doesn't resist them, but it can absorb it and gain resistance to it.
Reginleiv is a multi-elemental strike mouth beam.
If it's an actual elemental attack, then it can absorb it.
Hyperdimension is an ability to completely ignores durability as well using meteors.
What kind of attack is it exactly? If it's space-time-based, then it gets frozen.
I'm not sure his Law hax or Fate hax is a guaranteed win since people can loss willpower and Mithra doesn't really guarantee win with Law Hax. it simply causes reality to warp to ensure the promise is in a state capable of being fulfilled so even if Freesia is not guaranteed to win as she was blocked by Black Knight Mithra still keeps reviving her to keep fighting even if she really have very low chance to win against Black Knight. but even if they get nulled I think Captain still has a fighting chance as he always fights into difficult scenarios
Well as long as the Fate hax doesn't try to target the Black Fog directly, or drop its chances of winning to zero, it should be fine.
Though I read Black Fog's profile and he has dimensional travel but idk if it includes locked dimension if it doesn't then Colossus's Dimensional Cleave would also be able to like BFR it the same way it BFR Astrals and they were unable to return. There is also Magus He would be able to analyze the abilities of other primal beasts but whenever Captain summons Bahamut they always go with his nuke attacks as soon as possible
I don't know how frozen space-time and BFR interact, but it could work. The only thing is that once it's used against it, the Black Fog would learn how to do it itself, and would come up with a counter.
That's weird don't the Gods have like super high potency? are they like mostly haxlords? If so that makes it complicated.
They have 1-A abilities, but the more they use them, the closer they get to being dragged and absorbed into the source of the multiverse.
Also, another thing I don't know if Joshua's Resistance negation is on the same level as the one in Granblue since the scans specifically are about communicating with locked souls. Because in Granblue Resistance negation have varying levels and applications.
1 is negating resistance that is achieved by power modification that causes the hax to be applied into a substitute rather than the intended target
2 is negating resistance to make one's resistance incredibly lower making it so certain abilities can take root better but don't work on total Immunity
3 is outright negation by completely ignoring any mechanics regardless of debuffs or buffs like Blind, hit to accuracy, Mirror Image, debuff resistance, and debuff immunity
Josuha's Resistance Negation is in his King of Searing Soul Mode.

Taurox for at least 5th 7-C, might tie 4th

He puts Unga and Bunga + a layered resistance to everything under the sun and invulnerability to most things together to be borderline unstoppable(it took a homing attack that always hits the heart of the opponent to beat him in canon, should say something about his skill and his resistances)

He puts Unga and Bunga
YARN | Unga bunga, unga bunga, unga bunga. | Family Guy (1999) - S12E21  Comedy | Video gifs by quotes | d95d20d4 | 紗

He puts Unga and Bunga + a layered resistance to everything under the sun and invulnerability to most things together to be borderline unstoppable(it took a homing attack that always hits the heart of the opponent to beat him in canon, should say something about his skill and his resistances)
bro is so broke that he have two Superhuman Physical Characteristics

Bro's apparently been in the warp, it's ****** him up and now he doesn't have an age

Well pure AP, at least below Tier 2 won't be much help here since it's basically a black hole.

What kind of attack is it? If it's made of some form of energy, then it'll end up getting absorbed before it even makes contact.
Well in that case his universal nuke to enact rebirth and destruction should work but it would be a last resort
Shiva has shown feat of being able to not target Captain when he decided to fully destroy and recreate the universe using Pashupatastra (currently treated as low 2-C to a universe with infinite space) and he is closely tied to Destruction as the God of Destruction and also are capable of rebirth/reincarnation so I don't think Captain will get caught up with Bahamut's reset

Hyperdimension and Supernova are both attacks with no proper description but it negates durability and everyone has to avoid or dodge whenever they encounter it. I'm not sure if it's a traditional form of energy.

But glancing at Hyperdimension. The way it is performed is similar to calling down meteor by tearing open a rift in space. So I believe it is likely not spacetime related but more of calling down hyperdimensional meteor from like 4 spatial dimension

Btw I checked Julius hax and I don't know if info 2 exist in the verse or if black fog has feat of it being absorbed.

Also can you explain why it needs a tier 2 sheer AP to destroy a blackhole? Afaik high 3-A should work since it is using infinite gravitational pull using neverending cycle of density increasing causing it's gravitational pull to increase which in turn increase density again going into infinite loop till it becomes a blackhole. Like hawking have some theory that it emits energy and that light are simply destroyed and recreated within it and such.

Well in that case his universal nuke to enact rebirth and destruction should work but it would be a last resort
Shiva has shown feat of being able to not target Captain when he decided to fully destroy and recreate the universe using Pashupatastra (currently treated as low 2-C to a universe with infinite space) and he is closely tied to Destruction as the God of Destruction and also are capable of rebirth/reincarnation so I don't think Captain will get caught up with Bahamut's reset

Hyperdimension and Supernova are both attacks with no proper description but it negates durability and everyone has to avoid or dodge whenever they encounter it. I'm not sure if it's a traditional form of energy.

But glancing at Hyperdimension. The way it is performed is similar to calling down meteor by tearing open a rift in space. So I believe it is likely not spacetime related but more of calling down hyperdimensional meteor from like 4 spatial dimension

Btw I checked Julius hax and I don't know if info 2 exist in the verse or if black fog has feat of it being absorbed.

Also can you explain why it needs a tier 2 sheer AP to destroy a blackhole? Afaik high 3-A should work since it is using infinite gravitational pull using neverending cycle of density increasing causing it's gravitational pull to increase which in turn increase density again going into infinite loop till it becomes a blackhole. Like hawking have some theory that it emits energy and that light are simply destroyed and recreated within it and such.
I'll just make a match, so we can move this somewhere else.

Last edited:
Back