• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

Cui Heng can potentially defeat character from Destiny via his future self. In his 6-A.

5-B, Both get stomped by his future self. With his 20+ of layers and 2-A 4D Hax and AP.

3-C, Cui Heng future self kill Schneider.
Dark is protected by CM magic, and his stupid dimensional immortality

New Chinaman, 4D smurf.
which of his hax is 4D?

not accepted. The ct for him only consisted of hax layers not smurf hax
Literally the CRT are only for his aca and layers, 4D and below characters profiles can be created without CRT. And his smurfiness doesn't need CRT for that.

It is literally on his profile.

Xuan Fang was able to incon against Dracula
so they should share a spot

Xuan Fang was able to incon against Dracula
so they should share a spot
Thread is a year old and Xuan Fang got 80 layers of 4-D resistance to everything on the cultivation page in that time.

Seems like Lily has the slight edge, especially since her NEP isn't limited and she resists CM2.
Lily is kinda broken honestly, If I am not mistaken, a type 1 NEP being who is erased even further, would be type 2?

Could be wrong, but Underground Residents well don't exist, then got erased from existence even further after the Messengers, the law which gave them "form", died, Lily herself gets erased, and then the now even more nonexistent residents brought her back as she can't die as long as anyone remembers her, even these now nonexistent memories.

Lily is kinda broken honestly, If I am not mistaken, a type 1 NEP being who is erased even further, would be type 2?
Probably not.

NEP 1 is being 0 when existing is 1, NEP 2 is being between 1 and 0.
Could be wrong, but Underground Residents well don't exist, then got erased from existence even further after the Messengers, the law which gave them "form", died, Lily herself gets erased, and then the now even more nonexistent residents brought her back as she can't die as long as anyone remembers her, even these now nonexistent memories.
Layered NEP maybe?

Kinda crazy how High 1-A is going to become the new Tier 0, becoming a "My Cosmology is bigger" contest, while Tier 0 will actually have proper matches that featless Tier 0 Characters will get their ass kicked in.

that seems like a dumb idea. Putting limits on how strong characaters can be in fiction
Omnipotence isn't really a "limit", the new tier 0 is for beings beyond any sort of limits or conceptions thereof. It's the logical endpoint of the tiering system because there literally isn't a way to go higher than it.

I mean, the new tier 0 will basically be omnipotence, and it's not like you can scale above omnipotence.......
So, there just there to look pretty? I thought it would be like putting two 10-A characters against each other, you're both equal in everything, so it comes down to hax and skills. Also if they don't have any limits, they should be able to fight each other.

Omnipotence isn't really a "limit", the new tier 0 is for beings beyond any sort of limits or conceptions thereof. It's the logical endpoint of the tiering system because there literally isn't a way to go higher than it.
Fine, I will do a match were I remove their ommnipotence, it is just going to be a hax match. A battle royale™ I might dare to say

So, there just there to look pretty? I thought it would be like putting two 10-A characters against each other, you're both equal in everything, so it comes down to hax and skills. Also if they don't have any limits, they should be able to fight each other.
Fundamentally, that's what our pages are for. The vs stuff is just a side thing.

All tier 0s are effectively the same exact thing because they lack differentiation and individuality by definition. The only "difference" is just the names people in the verse ascribe to them, and the verse they come from.

Also, they are all omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. They are exactly the same in every manner.

If you put two Tier 0s against each other it would essentially be putting the Tier 0 against itself because they would both be the same thing.

Back