• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 25 Strongest Characters regardless of Tier

u kinda answered my question there, but ok.
so time travel doesnt work, infinite speed doenst work, time stop doesnt work. i think he has time steal, but the end result is the same. yeah, good talk. i see now. very wanked character.
Do you know what wanked mean?

oh **** i love how yall are hating on me cuz i repped for the flash, holy shit, thats hilarious. this one idiot too calling me a troll. hey, do me a favor, stay retired alright?
ps, wanked that im using here = OP, and not universal bleach from comicvine wanked. oh, and whoever said "this aint reddit", ive been here since 2016 my dude, i just didnt know enough about EOM. learn to have some patience and respect next time. oh, do me a favor and report me or something for being a troll. havent talked to ant in a bit. might try to close this down too, since yall wanted to talk so much trash. ill let u know it happens or not.

ftxAXLI.png

oh **** i love how yall are hating on me cuz i repped for the flash, holy shit, thats hilarious. this one idiot too calling me a troll. hey, do me a favor, stay retired alright?
ps, wanked that im using here = OP, and not universal bleach from comicvine wanked. oh, and whoever said "this aint reddit", ive been here since 2016 my dude, i just didnt know enough about EOM. learn to have some patience and respect next time. oh, do me a favor and report me or something for being a troll. havent talked to ant in a bit. might try to close this down too, since yall wanted to talk so much trash. ill let u know it happens or not.
maybe it's cause most people's interpretation of wanked is characters being too high for their actual feats so when you say wanked we think of something else entirely when you have your own interpretation of what being wanked means

maybe it's cause most people's interpretation of wanked is characters being too high for their actual feats so when you say wanked we think of something else entirely when you have your own interpretation of what being wanked means
i got a friend on discord who said this about EOM, almost word for word. astounding. and the ****** is a big EOM fan too. guess he doenst like vsb too much tho. hey, next time, try not to cry over it, ok?

i got a friend on discord who said this about EOM, almost word for word. astounding. and the ****** is a big EOM fan too. guess he doenst like vsb too much tho. hey, next time, try not to cry over it, ok?
I have a friend that tell that zeno is omnipotent does this mean he is ? Ah no lol not like give much about that

Nobody here has the will or energy to engage you in any way. That's probably why you're not seeing any "comebacks".

Nobody here has the will or energy to engage you in any way. That's probably why you're not seeing any "comebacks".
nah, u just explained a lotta shit to me about the emperor so that aint it. good try tho. tell u what, ill leave yall to it. thanks for the lesson on EOM, very interesting stuff. loved it. had a great time. imma leave now, hope i never ur faces again tho. yall prolly hoping for the same. good luck with making this list if yall are gonna be like this to every single person who comes in here in a bad proposition due to ignorance on a fictional verse.
i dont feel a need to make a comeback cause my self esteem isnt existent enough that i care about a strangers opinion of me
i didnt mention u or talk about u, or give my opinion on u, so idk wtf ur talking about my dude. but yeah, u and ur non self esteem have a good day, since i clearly ruined it my mentioning the flash. dont get no war flashbacks, alright?

nah, u just explained a lotta shit to me about the emperor so that aint it. good try tho. tell u what, ill leave yall to it. thanks for the lesson on EOM, very interesting stuff. loved it. had a great time. imma leave now, hope i never ur faces again tho. yall prolly hoping for the same. good luck with making this list if yall are gonna be like this to every single person who comes in here in a bad proposition due to ignorance on a fictional verse.
Erm, OK then. Apologies if you felt unwelcomed on the thread I guess.

CHIM is something he enters at will.

and even before entering CHIM he is outside the tower (1-A+) making him either be infinitely 1-A+ distance or possibly H1A for being completely out of it
CHIM isnt an issue as Merc has passives.

However for the 2nd part do you mean you need at least 1-A+ Range to hit him? Cause if so then yes Vivec would be above Merc.

Ive barely been gone and this thread hit the fuccin fan... this got WAY to intense for a farily none serious list so I ask please everyone calm down, theres no need to get mad or throw insults at each other.

However for the 2nd part do you mean you need at least 1-A+ Range to hit him? Cause if so then yes Vivec would be above Merc.
You can hit the weakenes one normaly but it seem that the true body is in a 1-A+ range tho not sure about that since it doesn't see to be tell in that key

yea, vivec on CHIM is a H1A distance away

and even when not on CHIM his true form is a 1-A+ to H1A distance away

You can hit the weakenes one normaly but it seem that the true body is in a 1-A+ range tho not sure about that since it doesn't see to be tell in that key
the range comes from his true body being beyond time (which is the whole tower of wheels as Akatosh put time on it to stabilize it) basically making the distance of his true body 1-A+ to possibly H1A

this true body is on all his keys except the last one where he has CHIM on

Last edited:
Hmm alright if it requires 1-A+ to H1A range to hit him even outside of CHIM then ill make the change.

So should the new thing look something like this?
  1. Gilgamesh 9-B
  2. Nyarlathotep (Cthulhu Mythos) 5-A
  3. Ange 10-A/The Fireman High 6-A
  4. Vivec Low 2-C
  5. The Theory Goats 8-C
  6. Caine (WoD) Low 2-C
  7. Mercurius (Shinza Banshō) 3-A
  8. Reinhard Haydrich 3-A
  9. Vecna 2-A
  10. The Downstreamers 2-C
  11. The Emprah 4-A
Alright ive moved stuff around again, does this work better?

and from what i've read in threads they work on the same potency but idk exactly abt that so dont stone me if it's wrong

anyways lets decided on what to do with marauders, they jank, and could range from Jessica sorrow but better to everything is ducks

Back