• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 most potent abilities a fictional character could have (no Omnipotence or nigh-Omnipotence)

Just like the title says, what do you think the top 5 most potent abilities a fictional character could be written with for a battle are?

A few candidates I would say in no particualr order are

1. Omnipressence (both spatial and temporal)

2. True godly Regenerationn (as outlined in this wiki)

3. Omniscience (knowing everything will always come in handy)

4. Absorbtion without limitations (if you can absorb anybody without limits it takes care of most beings despite regen or defences, and gives you their powers to)

5. Reality warping (what can I say, at the highest levels reality warping can do almost anything.)

Matthew Schroeder said:
Reality Warping. Most impressive powers are really high-end forms of Reality Warping.
Depending on what the fiction says/does.

Any power can be attained by Reality Warping. I.E. Conceptual Manipulation is just specialized Reality Warping.

Every thing is technically reality warping, standard reality warping losses to abilities like causality manipulation and concept manipulation, that is until up to tier 2, once you pass that then you get into ridiculous levels of reality warping.

Pretty much yeah, reality warping could achieve any power if it is at a high enough level. Lets say we set aside general blanket reality warping, or other similar things that could just give you every power then as well to make it more interesting.

Kaltias said:
Boundary Manip- *shot
NO! Not here! I refuse!

Clearly the most powerful ability is Sheer Heart Attack, as it HAS NO WEAKNESSES!

1)Boundary Manipulation

2)Conceptual Manipulation

3)Plot Manipulation

4)Power Negation(in a way)

5)Time Manipulation

Back