• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 most potent abilities a fictional character could have (no Omnipotence or nigh-Omnipotence)

huh... I know some people that would either say: the power of love, imagination, or deez nutz... but now u got me allll confused..

High tier conceptual manipulation basically trumps all

"Oh you are 154397349327 dimensional? I nullify the concept of dimensions and higher infinities"

"Superman absorbs sunlight? I change the concept of absoprtion to it killing him"

Its almost a NLF if you think about it lol

Causality manipulation is OP, but it can be negated by acausality.

Complete Arsenal is up there IMO, due to obviously including everything known

True-Godly Regen (obviously)

I would say...

5. Max level Power Nullification

4. True-Glody Regen/Immortality type 5/Perfect Resurrection

3. Conceptual Manipulation

2. True Omnipresence

1. Max level Reality Warping

Complete Arsenal is the highest level of abilities besides Omnipotence, period.

Any ability you can name is apart of complete Arsenal, hell if anything complete Arsenal is basically a safer term for Nigh-Omnipotence

Shouldn't Boundary Manipulation be somewhere up there? [Really, since anything and everything is conceptually defined by these boundaries (even shit like Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience are well within reaches), there can't be ANYTHING/can be NOTHING the user can't ultimately achieve]

tbh it just sounds like Complete Arsenal/Reality Warping to a wtf level

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Plot armor manipulation goes to essentially any FT main character.
Fixed that for ya, cause if the villians had at least a bit of it they would pretty much always won.

HelpPotatoes said:
Shouldn't Boundary Manipulation be somewhere up there? [Really, since anything and everything is conceptually defined by these boundaries (even shit like Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience are well within reaches), there can't be ANYTHING/can be NOTHING the user can't ultimately achieve]
tbh it just sounds like Complete Arsenal/Reality Warping to a wtf level
https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Duality_Transcendence

or transdualism. seems to be tailored specifically to beat boundary manipulation.

for me, I also think Type 5 Immortality or true-godly regen are most potent defense.

Mwta Abstraction. From what I've read on this wiki, existing on a higher plane or being stronger doesn't matter to people with this

Back