• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 25

Can you have acausality and still be 3D? Because time is 4D and if you exist outside of time, then surely you are 4D as well?

Acausality doesn't instantly mean you exist outside time, it depends what type you got as far as I know. I think type 1 doesn't grant 4d existence tho

@Oblivion

most of them, but they aren't updated yet

Etrien Gnosos and The Nameless are two good examples, they both resist all Eru's hax, have Type 2 NEP so he can't even affect them and they both can kill him with Type 2 Concept hax that bypasses resistance

@Blue

Anima's potency is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I mean, he either stomps speed equalized or gets stomped speed unequalized
Reinhard does not get stomped in unequalised, it would be incon if he can never act.

Also, what broken hax does Mercurius have in 3-A besides his BFR??? I know rein has soul and law hax and Madara has summoning of 2 broken people, but what does merc have that makes him in 1st place

Reinhard does not get stomped in unequalised, it would be incon if he can never act.
Beatrice seals him

Gladsheimr says hi.

Also, what broken hax does Mercurius have in 3-A besides his BFR??? I know rein has soul and law hax and Madara has summoning of 2 broken people, but what does merc have that makes him in 1st place
He used Transmutation on Gladsheimer which is a 1-A Structure and passively ***** with peoples minds making them afraid to attack him, said mind hax is based off his true form so High 1-A Mind Hax resist is needed to resist it.

Also Glad yeets Sealing unless its a very special kind.

PsychoWarper said:
He used Transmutation on Gladsheimer which is a 1-A Structure and passively ***** with peoples minds making them afraid to attack him.
Also Glad yeets Sealing unless its a very special kind.
So High 1-A Transmutation and passive High 1-A mindhax

Also, what High 1-A hax does Yakou have besides his summons (Edit: seems like reality warping)

PsychoWarper said:
No the Transmutation im pretty sure is "just" 1-A but I may be wrong.
Considering the upgrade and how that thing can go against the ghetto I'm pretty sure Glads is H1-A now but meh, ask the others

Filled Wilhelm mind with Mercury and was so heavy for the LDO they were going down or something like that

Pretty combat applicable to me

I know but iirc the way it sounded it wouldnt win Merc a fight just passively it just makes fighting him a bitch.

How; does his mindhax completely mind-controlled or not it just cause something like empathic manipulation such positive feeling toward Merc?

This is how Warren described it in his blog,

"The first level is passive, and causes those around Mercurius to become anxious and "have their skin crawl".

The second level is caused by Mercurius speaking, or specifically, "Mercurius's endless babbling". This causes that sense of anxiety from being in Mercurius's presence to turn to irritation and then into full-blown maddening anger. It also imbues those around him with the sense that trying to kill him would bring only a terrible disaster and that it isn't right to kill him.

The third level is caused when Mercurius's "lets go" in a sense, which causes Mercurius to start to "reveal" his "true self". Once he does this, an immense pressure comes and pushes down on the minds and souls of those around him - causing those in his presence to forget how to breathe and think. This version is extremely situational and is basically complete unviable in a vs battle."

Well, looks like a character from a verse I like got removed

but I'm bringing 2 up with me

1st of all. For High 3-A, Characters from Lord of the Rings should go up to Number 2 due to 2-C immesurable speed.

2nd of all. For 3-A. Doctor Strange (Classic) should be in Number 4 for High 3-A due to 5-D summons

Back