• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 29: The Last of the Forum

@Overlord775 Currently, while he has the Distortion, he's unlikly to use it and so pretty sure all current 7-A's best him because of how Distortion is like his only hax and the amp from his Commandment won't do good against their hax.

And Rimuru has Passives, and I think theirs some Ban doesn't resist, though I can't actually remember which ones so ask someone else.

Though i wonder if Ban should be in the spot at all. His 7-A (High 7-A soon) is the peak at which he should be able to amp, so im not sure if it even counts.

Everything12 said:
@Overlord775
Currently, while he has the Distortion, he's unlikly to use it and so pretty sure all current 7-A's best him because of how Distortion is like his only hax and the amp from his Commandment won't do good against their hax.
just posted his pic for the lolz tbh

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
that would be his true form in the deadlights that causes this passive
??
penny's mindhax occurs if you look at him in his true form in the deadlights

Jagan doesn't need eye contact from Ban. It needs people to look into Ban's eyes, he doesn't need to look in their eyes.

Which is why he can do it through TV screens and to massive groups of people.

Firephoenixearl said:
Jagan doesn't need eye contact from Ban. It needs people to look into Ban's eyes, he doesn't need to look in their eyes.
he doesn't need to, but that's how he does it tho

also, i feel like Ban being able to Jagann through a TV screen is just him messing with logic and making it count as eye contact

It's Mind Control that pulls others into an illusion, and he can do stuff like make death in the illusion into death in reality.

Jagan is basically a win condition. It shows you a 1 minute illusion and he can practically do anything he wants past that. Make you believe you won the fight and commit self BFR, shows you your traumatic experience, turn you into a human vegetable, petrify, make the illusion seem like it lasted for several hours, learn all there is to know about his opponent. If there is anything that can end the fight, he'll use Jagan to achieve it.

Overlord775 said:
also, i feel like Ban being able to Jagann through a TV screen is just him messing with logic and making it count as eye contact
Nah, that was way too early in the series. Logic Manip is introduced in 1 arc before the last arc.

Everything12 said:
It's Mind Control that pulls others into an illusion, and he can do stuff like make death in the illusion into death in reality.
It's not mind control, seeing as how he compares reality warping to his ability.

Well, he makes his Illusions into Reality, so yeah, of course, it can be compared to Reality Warping, but has he ever showed any Reality Warping on anyone who he hasn't first put into an Illusion through Mind Control.

Besides I read the scan, he says that's the complexity of the Virtual World compares to his Eyes power, which could easily mean that the Virtual World is as realistic as his Illusions, not that they are both Reality Warping.

Back